Windows 10: Problem with second account on Outlook 365

Discus and support Problem with second account on Outlook 365 in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have been using Outlook, with one account for a year now, with no problems. Now I have installed a second email account. The inbox works fine, but I... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by fishbill, Apr 13, 2019.

1. fishbill Win User

Problem with second account on Outlook 365

I have been using Outlook, with one account for a year now, with no problems. Now I have installed a second email account. The inbox works fine, but I don't have any "sent-trash-junk-drafts" files. Can someone help?

:)

fishbill, Apr 13, 2019

2. Outlook 365 - adding new account problem

Hi steveatootac. Welcome to the TenForums @steveatootac

Don't think I would call this a repair but more an edit.

Click on File, upper left, account settings, account setting. A window should open with your accounts listed. Double click on the account you want to edit, then more settings lower right. The is a tab Outgoing Servers

These are the steps in Outlook 2013 and I don't think much has change to Outlook 2016.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Apr 13, 2019
  3. f14tomcat Win User
    Outlook 365 - adding new account problem

The marvels of modern computing! *Wink*Zip Now, you may want to go back and fix post #5, as Ken suggested.

f14tomcat, Apr 13, 2019
  4. alvez Win User

outlook account config

SO today my friend asked me if i could post this question on the forum:

He wants to configure a outlook account with 1 email, with that outlook account he wants to run the same account in 2 diferent computers he wants the both computer to be connected in network, for example:

• he receives a email and that email is sent to each computer;
    • he deletes a email from one computer and it also deletes on the other;
    • he moves a email to a folder it also moves on the other computer;
    If you guys can help me would be nice!
    Problem with second account on Outlook 365 [​IMG]
    thanks!

alvez, Apr 13, 2019
Thema:

1. Problem with second account on Outlook 365 - Similar Threads - Problem second account

2. Outlook 365

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook 365: My newest computer has a Windows 11 OS. Most applications work properly, with the glaring exception being Outlook. Outlook no longer provides folder sets, such as Inbox, Drafts, Sent Items, Deleted Items, Archive, Junk Email, Outbox, RSS Feeds, and Search Folders for each...
  3. Outlook 365 and imap accounts

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 365 and imap accounts: I have an email account using my own domain that I have been accessing via imap on local outlook clients (and through my iPhone and IPad mail apps). This has never been ideal since I cant access my calendar, to-dos, notes and contacts across all my devices. I just subscribed...
  4. Problem with Outlook on Windows 365

Problem with Outlook on Windows 365: I use Outlook on Windows 365 on a Windows 10 Desktop. I have many sub-folders and many sub-sub folders. However, now under DELETED ITEMS, all these folders appear - empty as well as in strict alphabetical order. I would like to get rid of these extra folders, but am...
  5. Outlook 365 calendar problem

Outlook 365 calendar problem: Hi, i need help about outlook 365. I recently switched to office 365 from office 2010, and I noticed that in the calendar box the dates where there are appointments are not highlighted as in the old version, also the weeks are not numbered [img] 159739
  6. Office 365 Outlook email accounts

Office 365 Outlook email accounts: I have a subsciption to Micrrosoft Office Personal and wish to install it in a second pc (my wifes pc) but I do not wish my Outlook email account to be seen in my wifes laptop and I do not wish to see my wife's Outlook emails on my pc. If I share my Office 365 Personal...
  7. outlook account problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    outlook account problems: my desk top has stopped receiving email , I have a laptop that is fine so I checked the server setting and they were different so I have set my desk top to the same as my laptop but it comes up that it cannot save the settings. why can it not save them when everything is set...
  8. Outlook 365

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook 365: Is there a fix for 0x8000ccc0e ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-365/0f9983e9-c9d9-43de-985b-c325ab955e0f
  9. Outlook 365 problem

Outlook 365 problem: Hoping someone can help but not expecting it. Background. I had a perfectly working Exchange server with Outlook 365 connected to it working perfectly. Sometimes when my DNS server went down for updates Outlook could not connect because it could not find the internal name...
  10. Outlook 365 - adding new account problem

Outlook 365 - adding new account problem: The new Outlook 365 Add a New Account 'wizard' does not have the 'My outgoing (SMTP) server requires authentication' checkbox which is needed for my email service provider. It is there when you 'Repair' an existing account. 117275

Users found this page by searching for:

1. outlook 365 issue replying with second outlook account