Windows 10: Problem with Selected Keystroke Combinations

Discus and support Problem with Selected Keystroke Combinations in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; A few keystroke combinations that I use frequently come up on the screen in reverse: "ps" comes up "sp"; "an" comes up "na"; and "rev" comes up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AllanD0409, Dec 9, 2020.

1. Problem with Selected Keystroke Combinations

A few keystroke combinations that I use frequently come up on the screen in reverse: "ps" comes up "sp"; "an" comes up "na"; and "rev" comes up "ver." So far everything else is fine, but this is annoying. What can be done?

:)

AllanD0409, Dec 9, 2020

2. Win 10 keystrokes go bonkers

when I hit one key sometimes it drops down a list to select from

sometimes it takes 2 keystrokes then just hangs

if I persist in trying Win 10 logs off and I have to log on again.

maybe the keystroke autocompletion feature?

Need help. My Win 10 system is now unusable until I resolve this issur.

Using a second PC to enter this problem description.

Any thoughts/suggestions?

Thanks/

smartalecktexan, Dec 9, 2020
  3. Paolo Mag Win User
    Problem with a combine taskbar icons.

Hello,

In Windows 10, you can personalize the settings of your taskbar. If there are multiple applications opened, same applications will be combined under one taskbar button. If you want to change this setting, we suggest that you follow the steps listed below:

• Press the Start button.
    • Click on the Settings app.
    • Select Personalization.
    • At the left side of your window, click on Taskbar.
    • Under Combine taskbar buttons, choose Never.

Kindly update us with the results and if you have further queries, feel free to post back.

Paolo Mag, Dec 9, 2020
  4. Problem with Selected Keystroke Combinations

Problem with a combine taskbar icons.

Thanks for answering.

What you suggested is not the problem I asked for a solution.

For more understandable I've attached a figures below.

I'd like to have it in the right figure(showing the window of program not just a title)

Im sorry for my bad English, thanks in advance Problem with Selected Keystroke Combinations :) Problem with Selected Keystroke Combinations :)

Problem with Selected Keystroke Combinations 85c775b5-dc76-4dce-bb54-4b49ef906a51.png

Dark Illusionist, Dec 9, 2020
Thema:

Problem with Selected Keystroke Combinations

1. Problem with Selected Keystroke Combinations - Similar Threads - Problem Selected Keystroke

2. Keyboard keystroke problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard keystroke problem: Hello, today I've experienced a nightmare. Whenever I type something, it automatically adds "\" after it. For instance, when I press "a" it shows "a\". When I go to the key test, it shows that I press F9, \, and -> at the same time, although I don't. I have been trying...
  3. Keyboard keystroke problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard keystroke problem: Hello, today I've experienced a nightmare. Whenever I type something, it automatically adds "\" after it. For instance, when I press "a" it shows "a\". When I go to the key test, it shows that I press F9, \, and -> at the same time, although I don't. I have been trying...
  4. Keyboard keystroke problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard keystroke problem: Hello, today I've experienced a nightmare. Whenever I type something, it automatically adds "a" after it. For instance, when I press "a" it shows "a". When I go to the key test, it shows that I press F9, , and -> at the same time, although I don't. I have been trying numerous...
  5. Sound playing on keystroke when no active window is selected.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound playing on keystroke when no active window is selected.: An alert sound plays whenever a key is pressed and there is no active window selected. What feature causes this, and is it possible to disable it?Input keys e.g. letters, numbers, symbols cause this sound to play; function keys e.g. shift, f-keys, insert, arrow keys do not...
  6. Disable selective hotkey combinations

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disable selective hotkey combinations: There are a huge number of Windows hotkey combinations. Some are incredibly useful. Many are totally useless. Some are actively user-hostile. The existence of many of these does not take into account users with certain disabilities such as myself who end up typing...
  7. Supernatural keystroke problem...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Supernatural keystroke problem...: Hello All!! I got this super strange problem where I'm clues how to troubleshoot. My system seems to be pressing an unknown key whenever I afk. For example, when I'm watching movies on full screen, the player's control bar just suddenly pops up and then goes auto hide again....
  8. [Character Map] Add Keystroke Combinations For Unassigned Symbols

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [Character Map] Add Keystroke Combinations For Unassigned Symbols: Hi all, So basically i'm at a loss here. There's a couple of symbols i use quite frequently, but fall outside of the standard 255 alt code range. I've tried looking through the Character Map program, and the symbol i'm looking for doesn't have a combination. Specifically...
  9. How to learn what keystroke combinations do?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to learn what keystroke combinations do?: My HP desktop requires that the Fn key be held for the "normal" function keys to work. However, Alt + F4 (to close Windows or an active app) seems also to be affected. It only works when the Fn key is held. Here's my problem. If I press Alt + F4 without Fn, nothing appears to...
  10. Combination of problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Combination of problems: Hi there. To start from the begining... Had an issue with PC few months ago, some really helpful guy,via other forum, told me my HDD is dying and it needs to be replaced. It can last 2 days or 2 years - was his words. I didnt change HDD and PC was working fine after a...