Windows 10: problem with setting up cortana

Discus and support problem with setting up cortana in Cortana to solve the problem; I am from India . when i tried to activate cortana on my laptop it asked me to sign in with a microsoft account before it could help me . But when i... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by SatyajitBiswal, Jul 5, 2020.

1. problem with setting up cortana

I am from India . when i tried to activate cortana on my laptop it asked me to sign in with a microsoft account before it could help me . But when i chose an account and clicked on sign in a black window pops out and does not responds and closes automatically after a few seconds . after that it again asks to sign in before it can help , please help me to configure it .

:)

SatyajitBiswal, Jul 5, 2020

2. Problem in setting up cortana

Thank you for your kind attention but I am sorry it didn't worked . Actually I am not able to turn on the abilty for apps to see my contacts which is a crucial step in setting up Cortana. So please suggest me some other ways.

Sourav Pradhan, Jul 5, 2020
  3. Cortana and settings options disappeared

Have you been able to use Cortana before and have you experienced any problems with it then?
    What about trying a system restore?

Also this could be of some use to you: Cortana Search Box Windows 10
    I would particually suggest step 3 and see if the problem still remains with a new user account.

ellellell1, Jul 5, 2020
  4. problem with setting up cortana

Cortana and settings options disappeared

Welcome to Ten Forums ChemicalRage problem with setting up cortana :)

Does a new user account fix the problem? We can then identify if it's just the account or the whole computer feature of Cortana.

ellellell1, Jul 5, 2020
Thema:

problem with setting up cortana

1. problem with setting up cortana - Similar Threads - problem setting cortana

2. Cortana Device set up

in Cortana
    Cortana Device set up: HI I am trying to set up my invoke speaker and after singing in to my account to let invoke connect to my microsoft account i getting error message I am having trouble connecting to this service...
  3. Setting up mail problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Setting up mail problems: How do I transfer my non mainstream email server and received emails from another computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/setting-up-mail-problems/d0dd7ed3-0be9-42a2-891a-ae79ef33ede8
  4. problems with cortana setting reminder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problems with cortana setting reminder: hello everyone, this is my first question in this forum, I hope to be able to solve my problem. Pretty much since about September 2019 cortana stopped working when I try to set a reminder. The error returned sound like " I'm sorry, an error has occurred, try again in a...
  5. help with setting up cortana

in Cortana
    help with setting up cortana: need some help with set up. seems im missing something https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-with-setting-up-cortana/6037bc19-fb94-440d-8632-21dd3c3363e1
  6. Cortana Settings

in Cortana
    Cortana Settings: Hi, I have subscribed for fast ring insider program and yesterday my windows got updated to 2004 build. After that I was facing issues in cortana. Whenever I am opening cortana I am getting the message "sorry but cortana is not available in english india at this time". As...
  7. Fingerprint set up problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fingerprint set up problem: Win 10 Pro Dell Vostro 3478 8th Gen Core i5 14" model have finger option but cant setup. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fingerprint-set-up-problem/9a3d7eac-f47e-4f10-9e3e-0e87f247750e
  8. Setting up bi-weekly reminder in cortana

in Cortana
    Setting up bi-weekly reminder in cortana: I am new to the community and was trying to find a way of doing bi-weekly reminders for cortana. There is a way: enter the reminder as once and them edit it within the calendar and change it to repeat with a frequency of 2 weeks!...
  9. Setting up New User "Settings" problem

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Setting up New User "Settings" problem: I am trying to set up an account for my wife on my laptop in Windows 10. I go to "Control Panel\User Accounts\User Accounts\Manage Accounts" I click on "Add a new user in PC settings" This opens a window "Settings" Under "Home", I am supposed to "Find a setting" That's...
  10. Problem setting up Cortana

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem setting up Cortana: Hey, So I thought I'd give Cortana a try since I can turn it off again if I don't want it, however I get to the point where it makes me login, I enter my email address and password and then it takes me to the next step where it tells me something like you need to enter your...