Windows 10: Problem with Shutdown Laptop

Discus and support Problem with Shutdown Laptop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My ASUS laptop is not shutting down even if I press shutdown button. The shutting down screen is not showing now[Original Title: Question}... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Harshika Gawade, Jun 29, 2022.

1. Problem with Shutdown Laptop

My ASUS laptop is not shutting down even if I press shutdown button. The shutting down screen is not showing now[Original Title: Question}

:)

Harshika Gawade, Jun 29, 2022

2. Shutdown problem on my Windows 10 laptop.

Hello,

We suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps below to resolve the issues with the shutdown function of your laptop:

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar beside the Windows icon.
    • Select Troubleshooting from the results.
    • Under System and Security, select Fix Problems with Windows Update.
    • Choose Troubleshoot as an Administrator.

Let us know if the steps above worked for you.

Jennifer Bri, Jun 29, 2022
  3. Shutdown problem on my Windows 10 laptop.

My Lenovo G50-70 laptop having intel i3 and 8GB ddr3ram, is facing a shutdown problem. I updated my Windows yesterday and installed some updates. After that-

• My laptop boot time has increased.
    • When my laptop shutdowns, the bottom light of my laptop remains on, indicating that it isn't shut down completely.
    Please help.

KoustubPoddar, Jun 29, 2022
  4. Problem with Shutdown Laptop

laptop battery wont charge after latest update

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Connect the AC power adapter to your laptop.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s okay if you only have 1).

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to laptop.

4. When you login to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

FreeBooter, Jun 29, 2022
Thema:

Problem with Shutdown Laptop

1. Problem with Shutdown Laptop - Similar Threads - Problem Shutdown Laptop

2. Shutdown Problem with Dell Latitude E7270 Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shutdown Problem with Dell Latitude E7270 Laptop: I have a Dell Latitude E7270 Laptop I got from a guy. The hardware is like new. Shortly after starting to use, it, it started the shutdown sequence randomly. I might get one minute or 10. I restored BIOS to factory settings several times. I reset Windows 11 once and...
  3. Shutdown problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Shutdown problem: Hello, I have this problem a few weeks ago . When I click shutdown it won't show shutdown prompt. However, after a few seconds it will shutdown showing the shutdown screen. This happened random times....
  4. Shutdown problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shutdown problems: Hi, I am having this wierd issue that when I click shutdown button the shutdown prompt will not show up. However, upon waiting for a while it will shut down showing the shutdown window. This happens frequently and can't find solution why it do so....
  5. Problem with Shutdown Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Shutdown Laptop: My ASUS laptop is not shutting down even if I press shutdown button. The shutting down screen is not showing now[Original Title: Question} https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-shutdown-laptop/18437de9-284b-4123-a79b-d902e511170b
  6. Shutdown Problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Shutdown Problem: Hi, so this problem begun a few weeks ago. I would click shutdown on the power options and it would not show the shutdown screen or shutdown, however later on I catched it would shutdown show the shutdown screen exactly after 5 minutes and turn off. This happend at random...
  7. Shutdown Problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Shutdown Problem: Okay, I've been experiencing all kinds of problems recently. Driver problems, CPU temp problems. Anyways, hello everyone. I've been experiencing a problem with my shutdown recently. Usually, an "indicator" that the shutdown is complete is when the keyboard lights (RGB...
  8. Shutdown problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Shutdown problem: Whenever i try to scan my laptop and installing game , my laptop restart showing blue screen. showing message "your pc ran into a problem and ned to restart, we are collecting some info" Did anybody know the solution??...
  9. Laptop shutdown/restarting problems.

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop shutdown/restarting problems.: Hi, so whenever I shutdown my computer Start > Shutdown, fans, LEDs stay on most of the time but sometimes it turns off completely. Or, when I restart my computer Start > Restart, it doesn't restart but shutdowns. I don't know what to do, Fast Startup is turned off, all...
  10. Shutdown problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Shutdown problem: Hi Suddenly over the last week my PC has gone from closing almost instantly to taking 10 to 15 minutes to shut down. Everything else is normal : boot is fast and all programs are running normally. I'm worried something is going wrong and this is the time to stop it. I tried...