Windows 10: Problem with sound and video after awhile

Discus and support Problem with sound and video after awhile in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi after playing a video on netflix for a few minutes. It suddenly freezes. When I went to youtube to check. The videos just keep loading and the sound... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ksanchez_554, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Problem with sound and video after awhile

Hi after playing a video on netflix for a few minutes. It suddenly freezes. When I went to youtube to check. The videos just keep loading and the sound doesn't play anymore. No problem with internet. I tried restarting the laptop and it fixes it for awhile but the problem resurfaces. Any thoughts? My laptop is an acer helios predator 300

:)

Ksanchez_554, Mar 20, 2020
  2. Marby Rey Win User

Trouble with Sound on videos stopping?

Hi,

There are several factors that may cause this issue. To narrow down the concern, we’d like to ask a few questions.

• When did you start experiencing the issue?
    • Have you made any changes prior to this concern?
    • Are you getting an error message when the video stop playing?
    • Have you tried to clear cached and delete cookies?

For now, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps provided in this article:
    Fix sound problems.

Marby Rey, Mar 20, 2020
  3. Sound problem

Hi,

We need to investigate further so that we can identify the cause of the issue. We suggest running the Troubleshooter and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Type and select Troubleshooting on the Search bar/Cortana.
    • Click Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Playing Audio under Sound.
    • Follow the steps that will be provided.
    If the steps does not work. We suggest downloading a fresh copy of the audio driver from Realtek and see if it helps.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Mar 20, 2020
  4. cadaveca Win User

Problem with sound and video after awhile

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Problem with sound and video after awhile :p

cadaveca, Mar 20, 2020
Thema:

Problem with sound and video after awhile

1. Problem with sound and video after awhile - Similar Threads - Problem sound video

2. Local videos taking awhile to load after update to 22H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Local videos taking awhile to load after update to 22H2: Hi, I am currently experiencing an issue wherein videos that are saved locally takes awhile to load in Photos or any Windows built-in apps. This happened after updating my Win11 to 22H2, and currently running the latest build.Once I open a video, it will open in Photos/Media...
  3. Local videos taking awhile to load after update to 22H2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Local videos taking awhile to load after update to 22H2: Hi, I am currently experiencing an issue wherein videos that are saved locally takes awhile to load in Photos or any Windows built-in apps. This happened after updating my Win11 to 22H2, and currently running the latest build.Once I open a video, it will open in Photos/Media...
  4. Video Editor Problem with Sound Quality After Export

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video Editor Problem with Sound Quality After Export: Lately, after editing and exporting a video with the Video Editor software on Windows 10, the sound comes out sounding very grainy/pixelated, especially when there are water sounds. The sound quality is fine while I'm editing, the problem only happens after I export the...
  5. Video Editor Problem with Sound Quality After Export

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video Editor Problem with Sound Quality After Export: Lately, after editing and exporting a video with the Video Editor software on Windows 10, the sound comes out sounding very grainy/pixelated, especially when there are water sounds. The sound quality is fine while I'm editing, the problem only happens after I export the...
  6. 20H2 sound and video problems

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    20H2 sound and video problems: So I updated my my windows 10 a few days ago, which i’m not using anymore because I went back to the previous version, but when I updated it my sound would not work and my videos, browser videos, wallpaper engine and games kept stuttering. The video would work for a second...
  7. No sound problems on video chat

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No sound problems on video chat: No expert at all so having big problems on video chat as whilst I can hear and see them they can only see me, not hear. Taken a screen pic of sound settings which hopefully will reveal what's wrong.... Much appreciate any help thanks 153438
  8. No sound problems on video chat

in Windows 10 Support
    No sound problems on video chat: No expert at all so having big problems on video chat as whilst I can hear and see them they can only see me, not hear. Taken a screen pic of sound settings which hopefully will reveal what's wrong.... Much appreciate any help thanks 153438
  9. Sound and Video Problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound and Video Problems: Been a day since I installed it and I can't for the life of figure out how to enable sound. I've done most of the basic checks that I could think of - Tried to troubleshoot, tried to update drivers via Device Manager, Enabled Windows Audio via Services etc.. but nothing...
  10. reboots after running for awhile

in Windows 10 Support
    reboots after running for awhile: Hi guys, i have a nephew who's computer W 10 pro will reboot for no reason & at no certain time. He has all updates, and is set to never sleep. Has also done a reinstall !! Event viewer log has a few logs, will post at the bottom of this thread !! Any suggestions or heard of...