Windows 10: Problem with stable connection

Discus and support Problem with stable connection in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My windows 10 home was working just perfect until today's update. Now I cannot get it to stay connected more than three minutes so if this is too brief... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Kathryn, Aug 14, 2015.

1. Kathryn Win User

Problem with stable connection

My windows 10 home was working just perfect until today's update. Now I cannot get it to stay connected more than three minutes so if this is too brief that is why.
    When I run the troubleshooter for the wireless connection it says the wireless connector is not connected and then shuts of like right now... Okay back.. but in fact it is connected. Everything seems to be in order otherwise, does AT&T not support windows 10????

I do not know what to do to prevent this annoying thing...*Huh

:)

Kathryn, Aug 14, 2015
  2. loly2007 Win User

my connection with the internet is not stable heeeeeeeeeeeeelp!

can anyone help me

loly2007, Aug 14, 2015
  3. loly2007 Win User
    my connection with the internet is not stable heeeeeeeeeeeeelp!

do u mean by wlan wifi noooo i'm not using it i'm using the cable i'm connecting the mobile to the labtop through a cable did u get it

loly2007, Aug 14, 2015
Thema:

Problem with stable connection

1. Problem with stable connection - Similar Threads - Problem stable connection

2. WIFI is not stable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIFI is not stable: After the update 2 weeks ago and after the helped I get to resolve the issue I was able to install the update however this time my network connection is not stable. Im connected via WIFI and it will disconnect sometime....
  3. WIFI is not stable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIFI is not stable: After the update 2 weeks ago and after the helped I get to resolve the issue I was able to install the update however this time my network connection is not stable. Im connected via WIFI and it will disconnect sometime....
  4. WIFI is not stable

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Updating to 20h1 without a fast stable connection

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updating to 20h1 without a fast stable connection: Hello--This year I did not have access to the better network with a fast stable connection so I lost out on using the MCT to get the 20h1 ISO file. Last year on the better connection I saved the 19h1 ISO file in about 55 minutes. Then used Rufus to put on a Flash drive....
  6. Star Stable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Star Stable: Hi I play star stable and lately my star stable would let me log in and after I log in it goes to the screen where it shows a picture of the game and the updates and stuff like that and after it goes to that it disappears and wont let me log in and has never done that but for...
  7. WiFi Connection to my Laptop is not Stable

WiFi Connection to my Laptop is not Stable: Hello, When WiFi is connected to my PC and everything is working fine then suddenly it switch off automatically and I need to re-establish the connection. In troubleshoot also it indicates the issue. How to solve it? 144045
  8. Unable to consistently create stable connections to android devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to consistently create stable connections to android devices: Hi! I have an early 2018 razer blade 15 inch running windows 10 home 1803. I have 2 devices - a pixel 2 and an old nexus 10 with a custom ROM installed on it. I use my Pixel for internet when I'm travelling through USB tether in countries where hotspot is throttled...
  9. A stable antivirus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    A stable antivirus: Hi, I am looking for a good free antivirus that wouldn't cause my system to BSOD. I used Norton before and it caused my system to BSOD. I also used Panda free antivirus and it also caused a bunch of BSODs. Right now I am on Windows Defender. Any suggestions would be...
  10. Unable to get a stable Wifi-Connection on Windows 10

Unable to get a stable Wifi-Connection on Windows 10: Hello, I build a new PC and installed Windows 10 on it. Problem is, that I cannot use my Wireless USB Adapter on that PC properly. Everything works fine on my other devices, including my old PC with Windows 7 installed. I used to use the TL-Link TL-WN821N Adapter, but it...