Windows 10: Problem with super lucky's tale

Discus and support Problem with super lucky's tale in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I paid game pass just because I wanted to play this game (i will skip all the problems i had buying this and trying to navigate through the horrible... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by FranciscaGarcia2, Nov 24, 2019.

1. Problem with super lucky's tale

I paid game pass just because I wanted to play this game (i will skip all the problems i had buying this and trying to navigate through the horrible bad designed interfaces), i managed to download it from microsoft store but when I launch it, it stucks/freezes on this screen before the main menu, and seems to not recognize any input before (keyboard, mouse or controller) because i cant skip and loading screen before this one. well i paid a month of this suscription and already lost a day trying to fix this because i havent been able to find any info about it on the internet

Problem with super lucky's tale e1ff4855-4732-4971-9883-92df98d573a9?upload=true.jpg

:)

FranciscaGarcia2, Nov 24, 2019

2. Super Lucky's Tale Win 10 PC controller not recognized

I can't use controller with Super Lucky's Tale on Windows 10 PC.

I have it with Game Pass, installed on my PC, conected my Xbox one controller, wired, and the game only controls with keyboard, can't use the controller at all.

VinnyPereiraM, Nov 24, 2019
  3. I would like refund for a game

I thought it was a different game. I bought Super Lucky's Tale but I thought it was Yooka Laylee :/

Gabriel Luksys, Nov 24, 2019
  4. dalchina Win User

Problem with super lucky's tale

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Nov 24, 2019
Thema:

Problem with super lucky's tale

1. Problem with super lucky's tale - Similar Threads - Problem super lucky's

2. Truly Pause Updates - a tale of inconsistency

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Truly Pause Updates - a tale of inconsistency: My systems are used for production, including live production and critical projects. I understand the need to keep the system updated. And I also know the gold rule of system stability that you update systems between projects, not in the middle of projects to avoid surprises...
  3. Bard's Tale Not responding

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bard's Tale Not responding: The Bard's Tale is not installing on my windows 10 Microsoft store. I'm tapping he install button multiple times but it's not responding. I have already bought it using another PC and it's listed on my account as well but it's not installing here my internet coneconnec is...
  4. Super weird backspace problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Super weird backspace problem: In the last month or so I've had a super odd problem backspacing. The problem usually only occurs with chrome but it also happens with things such as my task bar or any website (chrome). So about every other time I turn off my pc then turn it back on the problem will...
  5. Super Lucky's Tale Win 10 PC controller not recognized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Super Lucky's Tale Win 10 PC controller not recognized: I can't use controller with Super Lucky's Tale on Windows 10 PC. I have it with Game Pass, installed on my PC, conected my Xbox one controller, wired, and the game only controls with keyboard, can't use the controller at all....
  6. The Bards Tale 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Bards Tale 4: This morning I tryed to install The Bards tale 4 on win 10. The dvd is from 2005 for win XP so after much mucking around with no success. It allways told me that media player 9 or higher was not there and would not install even after tryed to install media player 11 . So I...
  7. I Must be one lucky person

in Windows 10 Support
    I Must be one lucky person: I have two 15" HP Envy Touchsmart laptops and an MS SP2 Pro and upgraded all three of the from 8.1 to 10. All three upgrades went about as smooth as you could ask for. I was having a couple of problems on one of my Envy's and the upgrade to 10 fixed the problems. After...
  8. A Tale of Two Systems

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    A Tale of Two Systems: Here is a comparison of a typical reliability graph between a system running Windows 7 versus one running Windows 10. Both systems are running on top-of-the-line hardware, and during the time these snapshots were taken pretty much all activity was in web browsing (similar...
  9. A Tale of Two Kernels

in Windows 10 News
    A Tale of Two Kernels: Insiders are the millions who represent the billions – Dona Sarkar This is absolutely true. Each and every Windows Insider out there is an individual who represents not only themselves, but also – to varying degrees – countless others who don’t participate in this amazing...
  10. Locky malware, lucky to avoid it

in Windows 10 News
    Locky malware, lucky to avoid it: You may have seen reports of the Locky malware circulating the web; we think this is a good time to discuss its distribution methods, and reiterate some best-practice methods that will help prevent infection. We’ve seen Locky being distributed by spam email, not in itself...