Windows 10: Problem with "Sync your Settings"

Discus and support Problem with "Sync your Settings" in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Since more than a year I am fighting with this stupid thing and I am unable to resolve it. In individual settings I have this: [ATTACH] I cannot... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by NVFOX, Dec 15, 2020.

1. NVFOX Win User

Problem with "Sync your Settings"

Since more than a year I am fighting with this stupid thing and I am unable to resolve it.

In individual settings I have this:

Problem with "Sync your Settings" ea18ed42-ce83-4345-b056-cdd0b9102450?upload=true.jpg

I cannot get rid of this at all. Whenever, I try to verify it a "carousel" starts at which end nothing has happened. Simply said, I get a code, anter it, and the whole process starts again... and again.... and again. I want a simple thing to verify not long security codes etc. I am so frustrated with this process because it seem not to work at all. Either I am too dumb or Microsoft has not all cups in a row with this process.

Is there any simple and uncomplicated help out there?

:)

NVFOX, Dec 15, 2020
  2. Adol007 Win User

Crossfire sync problem

Hello

thank you for all the responses.

I enable vsync in the advanced tab of ccc but it doesn't help.

It's happening now in mass effect 2 which is unreal but it also happens in civilization 4 and pirates(an old game).

I don't think it's my display or a cable because when I don't enable crossfire I never have the problem.

My next step is to change the cards around to see if it's my linked card that's the problem.

Qubit is correct it looks like a video sync problem. Like when the traking is of on a VCR.

Keep the suggestions coming.

Adol007, Dec 15, 2020
  3. Sync My Settings Not Syncing

I had a problem previously related to my sync setting being greyed out. Now i have my 2 pcs logged in with a online Microsoft account, all the sync settings are turned on with both pc's. Still it does not seem to be syncing. Any suggestions guys?

revelator1969, Dec 15, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

Things to do once connected new G-Sync monitor

I'm getting my G-Sync monitor today.

I think I have to take the following steps:

• Connect 1440p G-sync monitor with DP cable
    • Connect second 1080p 60Hz monitor by HDMI
    • Startup PC
    • Reinstall display driver
    • Restart PC (I always do that after display driver install)
    • Activate G-Sync in NV control panel (I believe also V-Sync is auto on after that?)
    • Set my 1440p monitor from 1080p to 1440p
    • Calibrate my 1440p monitor
    Also ingame, I should turn off V-Sync?
    Are there any problems running a second 60Hz 1080p monitor?

Is there anything else I should do/know?

P4-630, Dec 15, 2020
Thema:

1. Problem with "Sync your Settings" - Similar Threads - Problem Sync Settings

2. Sync Your Setting and OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sync Your Setting and OneDrive: Hello,The Sync Your Setting under Account - does this have anything to do with OneDrive? If I turn off all syncing in Sync Your Settings and clear it from the Microsoft Account, will OneDrive still sync?Thanks...
  3. Sync Your Setting and OneDrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sync Your Setting and OneDrive: Hello,The Sync Your Setting under Account - does this have anything to do with OneDrive? If I turn off all syncing in Sync Your Settings and clear it from the Microsoft Account, will OneDrive still sync?Thanks...
  4. Sync Your Setting and OneDrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. sync your setting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sync your setting: hi , i would like to ask you , why i cannot turn on my sync setting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sync-your-setting/7cc59b12-3982-4d86-ae79-207c3373daeb
  6. sync your setting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sync your setting: hi , i would like to ask you , why i cannot turn on my sync setting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sync-your-setting/7cc59b12-3982-4d86-ae79-207c3373daeb
  7. sync your setting

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Problems with: Sync Your Settings because "*Some of these settings are hidden or managed by...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problems with: Sync Your Settings because "*Some of these settings are hidden or managed by...: Hey everyone, I recently bought a new computer and would love to simply transfer all my settings and files via OneDrive to it, but for some reason I am not capable of activating that setting. First off some system information so you know what we're working with: Version:...
  9. Sync your settings

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sync your settings: Have bought a new Desktop and when I try to Sync with my other devices I get the message ' Some settings are hidden or managed by your organisation' how do I change this to be able to Sync me settings. I have been told it was due to a Windows update, but my other computer...
  10. 'Sync your settings'

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    'Sync your settings': I am unable to sync my desktop and laptop. My desktop reads, "Some features are only available if you are using a Microsoft account or work account" and 'Sync settings' is off and greyed out. My laptop has 'sync settings' on. Both devices are set up the same way and I have...