Windows 10: Problem with synchronisation of files in Outlook

Discus and support Problem with synchronisation of files in Outlook in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have my Outlook set to automatically download incoming messages every 2 minutes when the computer is awake. However, more often than not when I wake... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Lobengula325, Jun 5, 2019.

1. Problem with synchronisation of files in Outlook

I have my Outlook set to automatically download incoming messages every 2 minutes when the computer is awake. However, more often than not when I wake the computer up the synchronization process gets stuck . If I close Outlook and restart the computer everything works fine. I have had Microsoft on line several times to try to correct this. The last time I was told there is a corrupted file in my Outlook, the problem was corrected, all worked well for a few weeks then the problem returned. I assume an automatic update had some thing to do with that? Any suggestions?

:)

Lobengula325, Jun 5, 2019
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Outlook PST File Problem

That is exactly what I was going to suggest. Export everything to another PST file, delete the old(or rather move it out of the default folder) and replace it with the new PST file that you exported.

newtekie1, Jun 5, 2019
  3. Florio Win User
    synchronising outlook on android

Thanks to everyone for your replies.

As I originally wrote, I am already accessing gmail via outlook. The main problem seemed to be the calendar.

I've now solved this by synchronising my outlook and google calendars thanks to a freeware program (Outlook-Google Calendar Sync).

Florio, Jun 5, 2019
  4. Problem with synchronisation of files in Outlook

Problem with synchronising calendar with Outlook on laptop

I'm afraid my problem has not been resolved.

My

The calendar on www.calendar.live.com does show any entries made on my phone and synchronises immediately.

Entries to my calendar made in Outlook on my PC, show on my phone calendar, but not on the www.calendar.live.com website.

Entries made on my phone don't show in Outlook on my PC.

On my phone, I have four email accounts:

• Microsoft account
    • Yahoo! Mail (with same email address as above)
    • Live
    • Outlook.com (both Live and Outlook.com have same email address).

As I said, emails and contacts seem to be working fine and both synchronise. It's just calendar entries.

Any more suggestions, please?

Gary

Gary

garydforrest, Jun 5, 2019
Thema:

Problem with synchronisation of files in Outlook

1. Problem with synchronisation of files in Outlook - Similar Threads - Problem synchronisation files

2. synchronisation outlook PC et Iphone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    synchronisation outlook PC et Iphone: synchroniser outlook de mon pc avec outlook de mon iphone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/synchronisation-outlook-pc-et-iphone/333f9899-e7e6-4f70-b04b-2ea77cb98e50
  3. synchronisation outlook PC et Iphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    synchronisation outlook PC et Iphone: synchroniser outlook de mon pc avec outlook de mon iphone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/synchronisation-outlook-pc-et-iphone/333f9899-e7e6-4f70-b04b-2ea77cb98e50
  4. synchronisation outlook PC et Iphone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Email synchronisation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Email synchronisation: Emails deleted from by BT Internet account aren't deleting from my iphone and ipad. Can you help? Simple instructions please! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-synchronisation/278625c1-4770-4365-8d8a-acd0087b5cc7
  6. Synchronisation partielle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Synchronisation partielle: BonjourJ'ai 2 PC en réseau.Sur l'un les synchronisations fonctionnent bien dans les 2 sens : Ordinateur vers OneDrive et OneDrive vers Ordinateur .Sur l'autre les synchronisations fonctionnent dans le sens oneDrive vers Ordinateur mais pas dans le sens ordinateur/OneDrive....
  7. How to synchronise usb with Windows file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to synchronise usb with Windows file: For example I have a word file to windows 10. In the file there is 1 to 20 digits in counting. I have another ms word file in my USB 1 to 19. I want both 1 to 20 in Window's word and 1 to 19 ms word file in my USB. How to do?...
  8. MS Outlook - Synchronising

in Browsers and Email
    MS Outlook - Synchronising: Have problem in finding out how to access toolbar to synch. Each time I open Outlook am asked to synch with my gmail a/c with instructions. Appreciate assistance as just keep on being required to do so. regards 143227
  9. synchronising outlook on android

in Microsoft Office and 365
    synchronising outlook on android: I have Office 365 on my PC, and use Outlook for my appointments, contacts etc. My principal email account is with gmail, which I normally access via Outlook. I've just installed Outlook on my smartphone (Samsung A3) so that I can have my calendar, contacts and email on hand...
  10. OneDrive - synchronisation problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive - synchronisation problems: Has anyone else noticed problems with OneDrive since the recent windows update? Previously, I have used it to keep important files on two PCs in sync (with an online backup). For the most part, it worked fairly well. But something has changed recently. Amongst the symptoms:...