Windows 10: Problem with syncronisation Onedrive in Windows 10 20h2

Discus and support Problem with syncronisation Onedrive in Windows 10 20h2 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a problem with Onedrive. I have Premium account and wanted to use it at home on my laptop. I used about 500G place with my info. And when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by toly084, Jul 6, 2021.

1. toly084 Win User

Problem with syncronisation Onedrive in Windows 10 20h2

I have a problem with Onedrive. I have Premium account and wanted to use it at home on my laptop. I used about 500G place with my info. And when I finished to configure Onedrive all my files start to syncronise even without to pick folders wich I want to syncronise. I have ssd only 128Gb, but Onedrive not even check my free space, for Onedrive no problem that files what are syncronising bigger in couple times. Before when I was using Onedrive onf Windows 7 I could pick up folders what I want to syncronise, but here not. How to select folders in Onedrive in Windows 10 wich I want to syncrotise?

:)

toly084, Jul 6, 2021
  2. Freezer Win User

Windows 10 - OneDrive

This is Windows 10 Pro... Enterprise is an entirely different deal and I'm sure I won't have problems that route, but I'm not forking over more $ to dipshit developers. The only thing I can think of is un-linking my Office 365 accounts within Office, but that defeats the purpose of accessing the files ONLINE and managing them from there. I have two alumni accounts, not a single problem in Windows 7/8 until M$shit devs decided to integrate Onedrive. I've deleted, renamed, set read-only to "msosync.exe," ... but windows continues to add it again and again, and NOW I just noticed it's now linking to groove.exe, instead of onedrive. Sooo fn annoying!

Onedrive on Windows 10 is not an 'app' it is integrated. Plus I don't fool around with the Windows Store thoughtless developer child bullshit. Windows Store ought to be completely removed from the Windows platform all together. Also I do not intend to completely remove Onedrive, it defeats the purpose... the purpose is to REMOVE it from Windows Explorer navigation and startup.

Freezer, Jul 6, 2021
  3. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Jul 6, 2021
  4. Easo Win User

Windows 10 - OneDrive

Can we have rant-less version, please?

Easo, Jul 6, 2021
Thema:

1. Problem with syncronisation Onedrive in Windows 10 20h2 - Similar Threads - Problem syncronisation Onedrive

2. WIndows 10 20h2 Sound problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WIndows 10 20h2 Sound problem: Lost sound bass which happend when i updated to v1909. But got fixed after some released updates. Now it happened again with 20h2. I know its not the driver issue because i tried various versions before. Using realtek Hd2.81. Core 15-2400 hyper x cloud headphone Dunno what...
  3. Problems in Windows 10 20H2 update

Problems in Windows 10 20H2 update: [ATTACH]Hi, I'm a user of Windows. I'm updating my Windows 10 PC from Version 1909 to 20H2, but it's stuck at 96%. Please Help me... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problems-in-windows-10-20h2-update/986885b8-1e20-4592-a235-45e3529a4fed
  4. Windows 10 20H2 sysprep problem

Windows 10 20H2 sysprep problem: I upgraded my windows 10 enterprise image from 1803 to 2004 on a Dell Latitude 5510 laptop, sysprepped it and deploy it successfully. Now, I upgraded the 2004 image to 20H2 using ISO image downloaded from MS volume licensing site. It's done on the same model Dell 5510...
  5. Windows 10 20H2 DLSS problem

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Windows 10 20H2 DLSS problem: DLSS works in Windows 10 1909 but not working in 20H2. Any solution? 170287
  6. Problem with windows 10 20h2 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with windows 10 20h2 update: After installing the latest version of Windows 10, I had so many problems. Some keys of my laptop are not working on the other hand, in every browser, I can't type anything on the address bar because it opens random tabs and which is very frustrating. I can't even watch a...
  7. Problems with upgrading to Windows 10 20H2

Problems with upgrading to Windows 10 20H2: For several months, I have been having trouble updating my laptop to Windows 10 20H2 I am currently on Windows 10 1909. What happens is that when I let the update start, it will start updating normally, no problem. I have enough space on my computer's hard drive. Then once...
  8. windows 10 20h2 installing problems

windows 10 20h2 installing problems: i have a problem that when i click at the update button. It shows "getting things ready". then it took hours in completing 100%. then it get downloaded fast. Then it shows installing, after that when installing completed till 6% then again "getting things ready" was...
  9. Windows 10 20h2 Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 20h2 Problem: Hi, since i reset and downloaded the new windows 10 20h2 version on my old laptop, the screen constantly freezes every three seconds for about a second. What causes this problem? Should i just download an older version of w10 or what?...
  10. Outlook 2010 error syncronising

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2010 error syncronising: I am receiving the following errors with Outlook 2010. reported error (Ox8004102A) : 'Error with Send/Receive. There vvas an error synchronizing your folder hierarchy. Error : 80041004.' and reported error (Ox8DE00005) : There is an error synchronizing your mail...