Windows 10: Problem with system starting after update to win 10 from win 8

Discus and support Problem with system starting after update to win 10 from win 8 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; After upgrading from windows 8 to windows 10 i have a problem. When I turn on the laptop there is a system loading screen, then a black screen is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/goovsky, Nov 14, 2019.

1. Problem with system starting after update to win 10 from win 8

After upgrading from windows 8 to windows 10 i have a problem. When I turn on the laptop there is a system loading screen, then a black screen is displayed for one to two minutes and only then it turns on. I have updated drivers. And everything in task manager in autostart is off. Can anyone help me? Please

submitted by /u/goovsky
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/goovsky, Nov 14, 2019

2. Win 10 1607 update

Installed the update manually at the the moment everything is bueno.
    It seems that Microsoft has a big problem in there update department windows 7 update has problems win 8 update has problems. Windows 10 update is so-so.

Countryside, Nov 14, 2019
  3. RealNeil Win User
    Win 10 boots...

I can't answer to the speed of Win-8 booting. I tried the Win-8 preview and went back to Win-7 after a month. They say that Win-8.1 is a lot better than Win-8 was.
    My Win-10 TP is working well ATM.

RealNeil, Nov 14, 2019
  4. Keith_O Win User

Problem with system starting after update to win 10 from win 8

Upgrading from WIN 8 to Win 10

hello,

I have a desktop running Win 8

Can anyone provide a step by step upgrade path/instructions to delete Win 8 and load/run Win 10..

thanks

Keith_O, Nov 14, 2019
Thema:

Problem with system starting after update to win 10 from win 8

1. Problem with system starting after update to win 10 from win 8 - Similar Threads - Problem system starting

2. Update from Win 8 to Win 8.1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update from Win 8 to Win 8.1: I have downloaded Win 8.1 and in an attempt to install it on my system currently running on Win 8, it's taking more than 8 hours and it's still stuck at 0% complete.Therefore something is not right.I have a strong internet connection.Please someone help!...
  3. Update from Win 8 to Win 8.1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Update from Win 8 to Win 8.1: I have downloaded Win 8.1 and in an attempt to install it on my system currently running on Win 8, it's taking more than 8 hours and it's still stuck at 0% complete.Therefore something is not right.I have a strong internet connection.Please someone help!...
  4. Update from Win 8 to Win 8.1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update from Win 8 to Win 8.1: I have downloaded Win 8.1 from Microsoft site and on unzipping to install and upgrade my Win 8, it's taking like forever for the installation to progress past 0% complete.Please what do I do?...
  5. Update from Win 8 to Win 8.1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Update from Win 8 to Win 8.1: I have downloaded Win 8.1 from Microsoft site and on unzipping to install and upgrade my Win 8, it's taking like forever for the installation to progress past 0% complete.Please what do I do?...
  6. upgrade from win 8 to win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    upgrade from win 8 to win 10: hi can I upgrade my win 8 on a tablet samsung Ativ tab3 to win 10 thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrade-from-win-8-to-win-10/61700be7-585e-4c5c-8493-1a14befff78e
  7. cant upgrade from win 8 to win 10

cant upgrade from win 8 to win 10: 1. I have bought a genuine key of wins 10 pro 2. I had downloaded windows upgrade assistant and it started its work and after downlaoding 100% it says windows needs your attention on this ……. the following app is not compatible with windows uninstall it manually but...
  8. Dual Logons after renaming system from Win 8 to Win 10

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Dual Logons after renaming system from Win 8 to Win 10: Before upgrading, I had one logon for Win 8.1 and had it set to auto log on at Windows start. When I upgraded to Win 10 it was OK and the same way. I renamed the system Win10 (from Win8) and now there are two logons at startup, my original and a second "Jack". The second...
  9. System recovery question - Win 8 / Win 10

System recovery question - Win 8 / Win 10: I am working on an HP laptop which was bought with WIndows 8, but now has a corrupt, infected Windows10 installation. Having exhausted all the less invasive options, I am now looking at using the System Recovery option to get a clean version of Windows I can build on....
  10. Reinstalling Win 10 starting from a Win 8 license

Reinstalling Win 10 starting from a Win 8 license: Hi, I have a Win 8 license, am running 8.1. If I upgrade to Win 10, then need to reinstall from scratch, where would I start? Starting from Win 8 would be horrendous! Thanks. 3677