Windows 10: Problem with taskbar icon

Discus and support Problem with taskbar icon in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Some icons in my taskbar are not appearing correctly They're white file icons you know what I'm saying right ? So how to make it appear correctly?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Kushagra Lamba, Jun 22, 2020.

1. Problem with taskbar icon

Some icons in my taskbar are not appearing correctly
    They're white file icons you know what I'm saying right ?
    So how to make it appear correctly?

:)

Kushagra Lamba, Jun 22, 2020
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Jun 22, 2020
  3. Mark Ole Win User
    Taskbar icons

Hi,

To address your concern, follow the steps below on how to show hidden icons on the taskbar.

• Open Settings, and click on the Personalization
      icon.
    • Click on Taskbar on the left side, and click on the
      Select which icons appear on the taskbar
      link under the Notification area section on the right.
    • Turn on Always show all icons in the notification area at the top

Let us know how it goes.

Mark Ole, Jun 22, 2020
  4. Paolo Mag Win User

Problem with taskbar icon

Problem with a combine taskbar icons.

Hello,

In Windows 10, you can personalize the settings of your taskbar. If there are multiple applications opened, same applications will be combined under one taskbar button. If you want to change this setting, we suggest that you follow the steps listed below:

• Press the Start button.
    • Click on the Settings app.
    • Select Personalization.
    • At the left side of your window, click on Taskbar.
    • Under Combine taskbar buttons, choose Never.

Kindly update us with the results and if you have further queries, feel free to post back.

Paolo Mag, Jun 22, 2020
Thema:

Problem with taskbar icon

1. Problem with taskbar icon - Similar Threads - Problem taskbar icon

2. Taskbar Icons too big and other problems.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Icons too big and other problems.: Hi, when I had installed Windows 10 on my Computer My taskbar icons were HUGE. Here is the screenshot,for u guys it may not look like its big, but in my screen its huge, and when i try to record my cursor looks like as if it was recorded in 720p, and my display is 1080p with...
  3. Taskbar Icons too big and other problems.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar Icons too big and other problems.: Hi, when I had installed Windows 10 on my Computer My taskbar icons were HUGE. Here is the screenshot,for u guys it may not look like its big, but in my screen its huge, and when i try to record my cursor looks like as if it was recorded in 720p, and my display is 1080p with...
  4. Taskbar Icons too big and other problems.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Problem - Icons Missing in the Taskbar

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem - Icons Missing in the Taskbar: Hello my Microsoft apps icons disappear from the taskbar I tried to do everything.. from clean the cache and install them with Powershell, use scannow in cmd, and even repair system image with cmd.. can someone help me please?...
  6. Icon change to taskbar problem

Icon change to taskbar problem: I am literally desperate. I searched it on Youtube google everywhere and find no solution on this problem. I am trying to make my desktop clean and for some reason I cannot pin my GTA V on my taskbar with a changed icon to match my other apps without showing it as a epic...
  7. Problem with taskbar icons

Problem with taskbar icons: So in my taskbar some icons do not appear correctly. They're like white file icons You know what I'm saying right ? So how to make them appear correctly? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-taskbar-icons/0905dd1b-27d9-46c0-80e9-e0c9901e3299
  8. Taskbar problem - Icons are postponed. How to fix it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar problem - Icons are postponed. How to fix it?: [ATTACH] So you can see that the icons of the programs way deeper are as it should be. I can't see which program are open. How do I fix it? On my second monitor it looks right. All Icons at the same hight. (Taskbar fixed doesn't make a difference.) I already tried...
  9. Problem with "Select Which Icons Appear On Taskbar"

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem with "Select Which Icons Appear On Taskbar": This question has been asked before, "I have a question, under "Start Menu -> Settings -> Notifications & actions -> Select icons which appear on the taskbar", how does one do maintenance on the list so it only shows items that are currently installed as it seems uninstalled...
  10. Taskbar icons problem ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar icons problem ?: im trying to clean up my task bar and there is 1 thing left thats seriously annoying me.. i dont have any sort of external storage etc connected to the PC yet its not going away.. screen-cap: [img] can anyone help me in figuring out how to get rid of this please! 11537