Windows 10: Problem with Tecware Q5 7.1 USB headset WIN.10

Discus and support Problem with Tecware Q5 7.1 USB headset WIN.10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I've recently bought a Tecware Q5 7.1 USB headset - https://www.tecware.co/q5 Windows can detect the headset but it says that Driver is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by sheldonjulian, Apr 16, 2020.

1. Problem with Tecware Q5 7.1 USB headset WIN.10

Hello,
    I've recently bought a Tecware Q5 7.1 USB headset - https://www.tecware.co/q5
    Windows can detect the headset but it says that Driver is Unavailable, I updated all the drivers and when I configure the audio devices - Sound - playback there's only one device which is the realtek digital output, I also tried all the usb ports.

I also downloaded the latest software for the headset and installed it and when I run it, the software says that The device has not been detected

I've tried many solutions found on internet but nothing happened.

I've been trying to look solutions for almost 1 week and I really need to get this headset working.
    All comments and replies will be highly appreciated.

Thank you.

:)

sheldonjulian, Apr 16, 2020

2. Headset problems

Hi Ricky,

We'd like to verify a few information regarding the problem you encountered with your USB headset.

• Is this the first time you're trying to install or connect your USB headset to your computer?
    • Have you tried connecting it to a different USB port on your computer?
    • When you connected your headset, did the PC recognize it?

To help us isolate and address the issue, we suggest that you perform the hardware troubleshooter. Follow the steps below:

• Open your Control Panel.
    • Under System and Security, click Find and fix problems.
    • On the left pane, click View all.
    • Click Hardware and Devices.
    • Hit Next and follow the on-screen instructions.

Update us with the result so we can further assist you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Apr 16, 2020
  3. Headset USB not recognised Win 10

This is what the Device manager is showing me when i expand the USB list, The issue is i do not know where my headset is on this list, i have 5 USB cables going into my computer, one of which is the headset, but when i remove it and put it back in, there
    is no change to this page, even when i scan for hardware changes. if there is a general driver for all USB's then i would install that but im not sure there is. i have turned the option on to show hidden devices, just incase it was there, but no luck.
    Problem with Tecware Q5 7.1 USB headset WIN.10 843ce2e6-da08-464f-8852-32b4ad75be99.png

thomasmcilveen, Apr 16, 2020
  4. cadaveca Win User

Problem with Tecware Q5 7.1 USB headset WIN.10

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Problem with Tecware Q5 7.1 USB headset WIN.10 :p

cadaveca, Apr 16, 2020
Thema:

Problem with Tecware Q5 7.1 USB headset WIN.10

1. Problem with Tecware Q5 7.1 USB headset WIN.10 - Similar Threads - Problem Tecware USB

2. USB Headset problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    USB Headset problems: Hi I recently bought a new set of headphones with USB connector since the old ones i have have this problem when I connect them to my computer, the speaker icon on the bottom right corner starts flickering like crazy and doesn't let me choose which audio device I want to use...
  3. USB-C headset problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    USB-C headset problem: I would like to use my AKG USB-c headphones that came with my galaxy s20 with my windows10 notebook, but the problem is that i cant use the microphone when a program is playing sounds or music. So i can only listen or only use the microphone. When i plug the headphone windows...
  4. Win 7 to Win 10 USB Issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 7 to Win 10 USB Issue: I currently run Win 7. I just purchased Win 10. I plugged in the USB drive to begin the setup per the instructions however no new device was visable to open. I checked device manager and it shows as an unknown device and I can't seem to locate a driver to make the USB drive...
  5. BSOD Win 10 usb headset

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD Win 10 usb headset: I’m getting inconsistent but regular blue screens of death when plugging in usb headset and using Discord. Its nit Discord. All drivers updated. Random error messages. Win 10 64bit. If I leave the usb headset plugged in and start up, it gives the bsod. If I start Discord...
  6. Win 7 to Win 10 screen problem

Win 7 to Win 10 screen problem: Not sure if this is the correct forum for help but since recently upgrading on my 7 year old Dell Inspiron Laptop I have had an intermittent problem with the screen turning to greyscale, vertical lines and an almost split screen. I can just about make out the app that might...
  7. USB Headset microphone problem

USB Headset microphone problem: Okay here is my problem, I've been using a USB gaming headset for years. I had a Soundblaster Tactics Rage headset, then suddenly last year windows decide that it detects the microphone but it refuses to use it. Long story short, I recently got a new headset and it is...
  8. Win 7 Win 10 upgrade problem.

Win 7 Win 10 upgrade problem.: When I upgraded to Win 10 from Win 7 in 2016 everything worked OK but I couldn't type in the search field for Edge or Cortina. I couldn't find a solution online before the back out period expired so I backed out of the update. I have continued using Win 7 since then. I would...
  9. Win 7 USB drive not showing in Win 10

Win 7 USB drive not showing in Win 10: Hi. I have just handed back my work laptop (Win7) and cannot read the USB drive on my home laptop (Win10). I have tried Device Manager and Disk Management approaches. The latter states that my drive has not been initialised. (Which cannot be correct, as I have written...
  10. Downgrade Win 10 to Win 7 Fresh (Via USB) to much problem

Downgrade Win 10 to Win 7 Fresh (Via USB) to much problem: Hello everyone. i want to Downgrade to Win 7. i cannot downgrade direct from Control Panel because i have installed Fresh Win 10. My DVD ROM not working so i have USB option only. i am confused in UEFI setting and all. i am have done google but i am not getting those Setting...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. tecware q5 one side suddenly just working