Windows 10: Problem with Teredo tunneling

Discus and support Problem with Teredo tunneling in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi I have a big problem with teredo tunneling adapter I can't seem to uninstall it or to reinstall it the device manager and for Xbox it says it's off... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HorizonGamings, Jul 27, 2020.

1. Problem with Teredo tunneling

Hi I have a big problem with teredo tunneling adapter I can't seem to uninstall it or to reinstall it the device manager and for Xbox it says it's off windows 10 pc btw. I tried every single fix I could find I can't seem to get it fixed so I'm Gonna put CMD commands that show what the problem could be and I can't enable it either.:

Teredo Parameters
    ---------------------------------------------
    Type : client
    Server Name : win1910.ipv6.microsoft.com.
    Client Refresh Interval : 30 seconds
    Client Port : unspecified
    State : offline
    Error : client is in a managed network

Thanks for any help

:)

HorizonGamings, Jul 27, 2020

2. Missing Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter from Legacy Hardware

Hello,

Please try these suggestions:

Method 1:

Step 1: Modify TCPIPv6 Parameters through Windows Registry

1. Press “Windows” + “R” keys to load the Run dialog box.Type “regedit” and press Enter.
    2. Inside Windows Registry, navigate (from the left pane) and highlight this key.
    3. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\TCPIP6\Parameters
    4. At the right pane, double-click to modify the DisabledComponents key.
    5. Set the DisabledComponents Value data to 0 (Zero) and select OK.
    6. Close Registry Editor.
    7. Restart your computer.
    8. Navigate to device management.
    9. Check if the Teredo tunneling adapter exists and working in device manager. To do that:
    • From the View menu choose Show hidden devices.
    • If the device manager's screen doesn't show any errors (and is without an exclamation mark) next to MS Teredo Tunneling Adapter then your problem is solved and the Teredo tunneling should work without problems.

If you face a screen with a yellow exclamation mark next to Microsoft Teredo Tunneling adapter.

Step 2: Uninstall all Teredo Tunneling Adapters & Interfaces.

1. Right-Click and Uninstall the Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface.
    2. Uninstall also all Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapters (e.g. Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter #2 or #3 or #4, etc.)
    3. Re-install Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter by following the steps from this tutorial: How to install Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter
    4. If after re-installing teredo tunneling, you still have problems then proceed to Step 3.

Step 3. Enable Teredo Client using NETSH command

1. Right click at Command Prompt and select Run as Administrator.
    2. At command prompt window type the following commands in this order and press Enter after typing each one of them.
    netsh

int teredo

set state disabled

int ipv6

set teredo client

3. Close command prompt.

4. Open Device manager.

5. Select View > Show Hidden Devices. The Teredo Tunneling Pseudo Interface reappears and should be working without problems now.

Method 2 (not work in Windows 10 Home):

Open Group Policy Editor by running gpedit.msc command. Under Computer Configuration in the tree view, expand Administrative Templates then click All Settings. Look for "Set Teredo State", then double-click that. You will then enable the
    policy and set the state below to "Enterprise Client" from what it was before in the dropdown menu under "Select from the following states".

Hope this helps!

References:

1. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/how-to-install-teredo-tunneling-pseudo-interface/62790531-c342-4c5b-b367-542784ae768f

2. Teredo Tunneling Adapter Is Missing

Kapil Arya MVP, Jul 27, 2020
  3. Jelu Cal Win User
    Teredo Tunneling not on computer.

Hi,

Your concern about Teredo Tunneling can be due to the configuration of the device. We'd recommend performing the following commands to fix your concern:

• Search Command Prompt using Cortana.
    • Right-click on Command Prompt.
    • Select Run as administrator.
    • Type the following in order:
      • netsh, press Enter.
      • int ipv6, press Enter.
      • set teredo client, press Enter.
      • Check if the item is already posted.
      Note: If the above steps did not suffice, proceed to the next step.

• Search and launch Device Manager using Cortana.

• Search and locate LogMeIn (Hamichi) if it's listed. If yes, proceed to the next step.

• Right-click on the specified driver, and then select Properties.

• Click on the Driver tab.

• Locate and click on the Disable button.

• Check if Teredo Tunneling is already posted.

In the event that the above steps didn't work, we'd recommend posting the query in our TechNet forums. The community consists of IT Professionals that would be able to impart their knowledge in relation to your concern. To reach the site, click on this

link

Note: We'd also recommend to check this thread from time to time as there might be a community member either existing or new that may be able to share their expertise with Teredo Tunneling.

Let us know should you need further assistance.

Jelu Cal, Jul 27, 2020
  4. Problem with Teredo tunneling

Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter not Found

Hi,

It started off from teredo unable to qualify for Xbox connection.

Then, I tried following tons of suggestions through showing hidden drivers in Device manager, changing DisabledComponents value to 0.

However, I still cannot find Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter.

I tried to install it by adding legacy hardware with all ways, but there was no Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter in the list of the Microsoft Network Adapter .

Lumiere_EZH, Jul 27, 2020
Thema:

Problem with Teredo tunneling

1. Problem with Teredo tunneling - Similar Threads - Problem Teredo tunneling

2. Teredo Tunneling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Teredo Tunneling: Hello, I have used countless forums telling me how to install Teredo, but whenever I try to add legacy hardware to look for Microsoft Teredo Tunneling, the option isn't there: I look at the command prompt and saw this:I tried to reenable it but it hasnt worked at all...
  3. Teredo Tunneling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Teredo Tunneling: Hello, I have used countless forums telling me how to install Teredo, but whenever I try to add legacy hardware to look for Microsoft Teredo Tunneling, the option isn't there: I look at the command prompt and saw this:I tried to reenable it but it hasnt worked at all...
  4. Teredo Tunneling

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Windows Teredo Tunneling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Teredo Tunneling: Ive been trying to fix this for a while now but I cant find any information online or in the forums that helps me. I'm trying to play Minecraft Bedrock Edition with my friends but I keep getting the "Unable to connect to world error" after some research it looked like Teredo...
  6. Teredo Networking tunnel

Teredo Networking tunnel: This is my problem I have been trying to fix this for ages now Type : client Group Policy Server Name : win1910.ipv6.microsoft.com. Client Refresh Interval : 30 seconds Group Policy Client Port : 3544 State :...
  7. Teredo Tunnel

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Teredo Tunnel: Anyone else having issues with their teredo adapter after a recent Windows 10 update? Everything was working fine and an update is the only variable I can think of. I might uninstall a few recent updates to see if any changes are observed. submitted by /u/ISOTOPE-2-SIP...
  8. Tunnel adapter Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface

Tunnel adapter Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface: I'm trying to play multiplayer on Windows 10 xbox game pass. I got far with configuring Teredo. First, I edited the registry. Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip6\Parameters Changed the DisabledComponents to 0x0 Before resetting the pc....
  9. Teredo Tunneling Adapter

Teredo Tunneling Adapter: After combing through "How To" guides and sites, I cannot download the Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Network Adapter. I've tried using the Device Manager too. Please help?...
  10. Teredo Tunneling

Teredo Tunneling: What is Teredo Tunneling? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/teredo-tunneling/ed34f2c5-5ff0-41cf-8f97-b45e5ebbe16d