Windows 10: Problem with text in Video Editor

Discus and support Problem with text in Video Editor in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I put together a multi photo presentation using Video Editor. Yesterday morning it was fine. I then did a few final edits to text on a few photos and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RobertBurch2, Sep 27, 2018.

1. Problem with text in Video Editor

I put together a multi photo presentation using Video Editor. Yesterday morning it was fine. I then did a few final edits to text on a few photos and saved the file. When I looked at it yesterday afternoon before sending, the text on each slide that has it now appears in a black box. How did this happen and how do I fix it.

:)

RobertBurch2, Sep 27, 2018
  2. ct5098 Win User

Text Editor on Webpage

I'm creating a website that requires an advanced text editor, similar to the word processor in Google docs. I'm planning on creating the editor from scratch, but I'm not sure what language to use. I was thinking of using a Java applet, but I'm open to other suggestions. Some of the features that are required are highlighting and drawing (such as Microsoft Paint). Any suggestions would be helpful.

ct5098, Sep 27, 2018
  3. video editor

Hi,

With regard to your concern about video editor, we suggest that you use our Feedback Hub so that our Software Engineers and Software Developers will be able to check your feature requests. Go to
    App list > Feedback Hub.

Regards.

Dennis Zac, Sep 27, 2018
  4. Ernie San Win User

Problem with text in Video Editor

MP3 Files Not Recognized By Windows 10 When Adding To A Video Editor

Hello,

There are a lot of possible reasons why the MP3 files unrecognizable when adding to a video editor. This may be due to limitations of supported file formats or the video editor that you are using needs to be updated. To isolate the issue, we'd like to ask
    a few questions:

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Did you successfully add a MP3 file to your video editor before?
    • What's the application that you are using when editing a video?

We are looking forward to your reply.

Ernie San, Sep 27, 2018
Thema:

Problem with text in Video Editor

1. Problem with text in Video Editor - Similar Threads - Problem text Video

2. Photo app video editor problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photo app video editor problem: Hi,I have put together a video compilation and when done, I could not back up the video project or export the video. I had these results:This is very frustrating. Please help. I didn't have these problems with Movie Maker....
  3. Video Editor Text slide

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video Editor Text slide: Hello, am having trouble with the duration of my text slide. I have set it at 7 seconds as it's for my brother's funeral pictures and has text to read at the end of the presentation.The text stays up for 2 seconds too quick to read, then a blank slide without text shows up...
  4. Help! Text on Video Editor

Help! Text on Video Editor: Please help, I have a video I am supposed to have finished by today but where I have added text on some of the photo slides it's decided to make some text stationary and some move - how do it edit the moving text? It zoom's in from the bottom and I'm stressed hah!...
  5. PROBLEM WITH MICROSOFT VIDEO EDITOR

in Windows 10 Customization
    PROBLEM WITH MICROSOFT VIDEO EDITOR: Hello ... There is a Microsoft video editor on your computer for making simple movies ... I created a movie consisting of several movies, but the whole thing is not smooth ... At some point in each movie the image transforms and stutters.It looks terrible ... Do you know what...
  6. Working with text sub titles in microsoft video editor

Working with text sub titles in microsoft video editor: I'm trying to add subtitles in Microsoft video editor. Is there a way that I can add the subtitles in different sections? I would like to have small sections appear and then replace with another section So far if I try to add a new piece of subtitles it replaces the first...
  7. PROBLEM WITH MICROSOFT VIDEO EDITOR

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    PROBLEM WITH MICROSOFT VIDEO EDITOR: Hello ... There is a Microsoft video editor on your computer to make simple movies ... I created a movie consisting of several movies, but the whole thing is not smooth ... At some point in each movie the image transforms and stutters.It looks terrible ... Do you know what...
  8. Video Photo Editor Problem

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Video Photo Editor Problem: I cannot import videos from a Nikon D3500 Camera and it is coming up with the error code 0x8007001f. How do I fix this and get my videos? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-photo-editor-problem/f869e93c-c269-4bc6-b6b0-5aa569fdea98
  9. Can't edit text in Video Editor App

Can't edit text in Video Editor App: Can't edit or add text in any Video frame or title card. I have tried following steps: Upgrading Windows to latest build Repairing the Photos App Re-installing the Photos App None of the above steps worked for me. Please let me know if anyone has a solution....
  10. text of microsoft video editor

text of microsoft video editor: how do i get the text to stay longer on the microsoft video editor? it is disappearing too fast for the content to be read. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/text-of-microsoft-video-editor/2d3f9e9e-3ac3-453a-8ce9-dafcc70d69f7

Users found this page by searching for:

1. text not working in video editor windows 10

2. text not working video editor windows 10 black box