Windows 10: Problem with the 'activation tab'

Discus and support Problem with the 'activation tab' in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello , I came here to discuss the problem with my activation tab in the settings , for some odd reason , It keeps loading in an infinite loop , can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ZEGAMER 1, Nov 28, 2022.

1. ZEGAMER 1 Win User

Problem with the 'activation tab'

Hello , I came here to discuss the problem with my activation tab in the settings , for some odd reason , It keeps loading in an infinite loop , can anyone professional enough assist me with steps on how to solve it ? , thank you !

:)

ZEGAMER 1, Nov 28, 2022
  2. Naki Win User

Command line/tab

QUESTION/suggestion:
    * Why not remember the last active tab?
    For example, if you are on tab 2 and close the program, then run it again, for the program to open tab 2 again. But if the -tab X command-line option is used, then the program goes to X tab, regardless of last active tab.

Does that make sense?

3. W1zzard Win User
    Command line/tab

No plans to implement that. Many users (including me) look at tab 1, then click sensors tab 2 quickly and close the app. Expectation is that it will start at tab 1 again.

W1zzard, Nov 28, 2022
  4. W1zzard Win User

Curious small window bug - Win7 - UPDATE: Command line -tab parameter issue?

Any steps to reproduce? GPU-Z dynamically changes the window border/size to enable resize only when sensor tab is active

W1zzard, Nov 28, 2022
Thema:

1. Problem with the 'activation tab' - Similar Threads - Problem 'activation tab'

2. Problem with the 'activation tab'

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem with the 'activation tab': Hello , I came here to discuss the problem with my activation tab in the settings , for some odd reason , It keeps loading in an infinite loop , can anyone professional enough assist me with steps on how to solve it ? , thank you !...
  3. Problem with the 'activation tab'

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with the 'activation tab': Hello , I came here to discuss the problem with my activation tab in the settings , for some odd reason , It keeps loading in an infinite loop , can anyone professional enough assist me with steps on how to solve it ? , thank you !...
  4. Different brightness for active tabs highlighting the tab

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Different brightness for active tabs highlighting the tab: Hi,I would appreciate any help solving this issue.Every time I am splitting my screen and clicking on a certain tab the other tabs, including my Home Screen is dimming while the “active” tab is in full brightness.Does anyone knows how to change this?...
  5. Different brightness for active tabs highlighting the tab

Different brightness for active tabs highlighting the tab: Hi,I would appreciate any help solving this issue.Every time I am splitting my screen and clicking on a certain tab the other tabs, including my Home Screen is dimming while the “active” tab is in full brightness.Does anyone knows how to change this?...
  6. Problem with alt tabbing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with alt tabbing: Hi, I need help with my window. I'm currently using Windows 10 Version 21H2 KB5009596. When ever I tabbed out of game that on full screen, stretched games like CS:GO and Valorant, I can't tabbed back into game, I've to alt tab multiple time so that I can get back into it....
  7. Problem with alt tabbing

Problem with alt tabbing: Hi, I need help with my window. I'm currently using Windows 10 Version 21H2 KB5009596. When ever I tabbed out of game that on full screen, stretched games like CS:GO and Valorant, I can't tabbed back into game, I've to alt tab multiple time so that I can get back into it....
  8. Alt + Tab problems

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Alt + Tab problems: Hey guys, have any of you faced a problem where when you alt tab, and then alt tab again within a short span of time, it moves to the third window, instead of the previous window? Windows Insider Beta Channel Intended/Expected behavior: Repeatedly pressing alt tab should...
  9. Problem with TAB key

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with TAB key: Hello, i been having problem since 1 hour or so, my tab key gets spammed. When i try to alt tab and hold it it starts to move super fast, and there is games that requiere me to hold that key, when i hold it it just get spammed making almost impossible to play. I dont know...
  10. Problem with Alt + Tab

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem with Alt + Tab: Hi, I have been experiencing an odd and rather annoying problem with alt + tab. [img] As you see the screenshot, these apps (Store, Window Feedback, Mail, Weather) have been keep popping up when I do alt + tab. Even I turn them off, they pop again after minutes or...