Windows 10: problem with the former added language

Discus and support problem with the former added language in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there,I observed an unexpected language that exists in windows keyboard languages. I mean the table that changes with the win+space barI already... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sina M, Feb 4, 2023.

1. Sina M Win User

problem with the former added language

Hi there,I observed an unexpected language that exists in windows keyboard languages. I mean the table that changes with the win+space barI already searched for it and I saw the solution in one of the Microsoft community answers that I should remove the language pack and install it again and finally uninstall it again to completely remove the language pack. I did it but the problem exists yet please help me to solve it.I should mention that the unwanted language is an additional language pack from a language and now I have two keyboard styles of the same language with a different nameISO :

:)

Sina M, Feb 4, 2023
  2. Try3 Win User

Typing language problem

I have no idea. I know nothing about adding languages.

I have always understood it to mean the thing that appears if you
    Because that is what it has been set to.
    This should change it.
    Denis

Try3, Feb 4, 2023
  3. clayto Win User
    Typing language problem

Why is Use language list only showing UK, and not US as another option in view of the steps I have taken to install it and put it at the top of my list? What is the' language bar', referred to? I don't think I have ever seen it, or am not recognising it if I had. And why is Keyboard shown as English UK when Settings is opened?

clayto, Feb 4, 2023
  4. problem with the former added language

Arabic language font problem

Hi,

We understand the inconvenience you are facing and will assist you.

I suggest you to remove the language pack, download the language pack and set it as default and check for status.

To remove the language pack, follow the steps below:

• Click on Start>Settings>Time & Language.
    • In the left pane, click on Region & Language.
    • Select the language and click on Remove.

To add a language pack, follow the steps below:

• Click on Start>Settings>Time & Language.
    • In the left pane, click on Region & Language.
    • Click on Add language.
    • Select the language from the list, download and set as default.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 4, 2023
Thema:

problem with the former added language

1. problem with the former added language - Similar Threads - problem former added

2. in adding language required language features are disabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    in adding language required language features are disabled: in adding language required language features are disabled https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-adding-language-required-language-features-are/a1772af7-3162-4287-a231-f060f8e7fa40
  3. in adding language required language features are disabled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    in adding language required language features are disabled: in adding language required language features are disabled https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-adding-language-required-language-features-are/a1772af7-3162-4287-a231-f060f8e7fa40
  4. problem with the former added language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem with the former added language: Hi there,I observed an unexpected language that exists in windows keyboard languages. I mean the table that changes with the win+space barI already searched for it and I saw the solution in one of the Microsoft community answers that I should remove the language pack and...
  5. Windows keeps adding the languages to the language panel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows keeps adding the languages to the language panel: The operating system constantly adds excessive languages to the lang panel, even though there are no new languages in the corresponding Settings tab. I own a laptop that has a German keyboard layout, and by default, there was the German language set in the system. I've...
  6. Windows keeps adding the languages to the language panel

Windows keeps adding the languages to the language panel: The operating system constantly adds excessive languages to the lang panel, even though there are no new languages in the corresponding Settings tab. I own a laptop that has a German keyboard layout, and by default, there was the German language set in the system. I've...
  7. Adding MBR to existing windows installation former dual boot.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Adding MBR to existing windows installation former dual boot.: I had a dual boot set up with Windows 7 on one SSD and Windows 10 on another seperate SSD. Unfortunately the Windows 7 SSD has died taking with it the MBR so I now get a 'An operation system wasn't found' message when booting up the computer. Is there an easy way to add a MBR...
  8. pengwin (formerly wlinux) problem.

pengwin (formerly wlinux) problem.: I purchased and installed pengwin (formerly wlinux), but now I get the error -bash: get command not found. How can I fix that, or else, how can I repair/reinstall pngwin? When I try, it says it is already installed. Any advice? Thank you....
  9. Languages added randomly.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Languages added randomly.: Hi everyone, For some reason I got two (!) languages added that I never had before, cannot see them in settings. Already made an IgnorePreloadKeyboardLayout key (as I had UK keyboard that appeared suddenly), it did help for some time, but now I encounter this again. How...
  10. Adding a Language without Downloading a Language Pack

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adding a Language without Downloading a Language Pack: Recently, I added Japanese language through Settings to my Windows 10 PC in order to be able to write in Japanese. Unfortunately, it also started to download its language pack. I managed to stop it using task manager by stopping Delivery Opimisation process. I was in a...