Windows 10: Problem with the Gummy Drop

Discus and support Problem with the Gummy Drop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was playing Gummy Drop this morning and had to quit. Came back an hour later and started it up. The opening screen comes up black for about 5 seconds... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by katralic., Jul 4, 2021.

1. katralic. Win User

Problem with the Gummy Drop

I was playing Gummy Drop this morning and had to quit. Came back an hour later and started it up. The opening screen comes up black for about 5 seconds and then exits. Rebooted twice and still the same problem. Went into safe mode and then it doesn't even pop up with the start screen.[Original Title: Gummy Drop]

:)

katralic., Jul 4, 2021
  2. joefaulk Win User

Gummy Drop

My problem has been resolved...I am very red faced, as the problem turned out to be with my plug. However, I do not retract my statement about Windows 10...want Windows 7 back!!! Thank you Gummy Drop for your quick attention in helping me! I really enjoy
    your game!!

joefaulk, Jul 4, 2021
  3. joefaulk Win User
    Gummy Drop

I really enjoy playing Gummy Drop, but have had more difficulties with it since I switched to Windows 10. Last night had no problem with the game, but this afternoon it shuts off my computer completely after being on the site for about 3 minutes. Very
    frustrating!! Without a doubt, I absolutely HATE Windows 10!! Not user friendly at all!!

joefaulk, Jul 4, 2021
  4. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 4, 2021
Thema:

1. Problem with the Gummy Drop - Similar Threads - Problem Gummy Drop

2. Problem with constant flashing when I download Gummy Drop from the Microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with constant flashing when I download Gummy Drop from the Microsoft store.: This has been going on for months. Had to finally delete it because it was affecting my eyes. I have tried the Big Fish suggestion of updating video card drivers - thru the operating system Windows 11 and thru the computer manufacturer Dell and thru video card manufacturer...
  3. Problem with constant flashing when I download Gummy Drop from the Microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with constant flashing when I download Gummy Drop from the Microsoft store.: This has been going on for months. Had to finally delete it because it was affecting my eyes. I have tried the Big Fish suggestion of updating video card drivers - thru the operating system Windows 11 and thru the computer manufacturer Dell and thru video card manufacturer...
  4. Intermittent problem with dropping files to desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intermittent problem with dropping files to desktop: About 2 out of 10 times when I drop something to the desktop either from a zip file or from explorer or any other source if i drop the file to the center of the screen it does not "land" there, it moves down the whole 1st column from the top left of the screen and places the...
  5. drag and drop problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    drag and drop problem: I haven't found anything online that answers this issue. When I click on a single file or group of files, hold the left mouse button and the Control key, as I drag the files it says "copying files to". But, when I release the mouse button it says "moving files to" and begins...
  6. drag and drop problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    drag and drop problem: I haven't found anything online that answers this issue. When I click on a single file or group of files, hold the left mouse button and the Control key, as I drag the files it says "copying files to". But, when I release the mouse button it says "moving files to" and begins...
  7. Gummy Drop Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gummy Drop Game: I have been playing this game for couple years now. I am disabled & like this game very much. I have new laptop, week old, and i am hateing it~! I installed the game from microsoft store and it blinks. tried to install & uninstall few times. so then i got the game manager...
  8. mouse drag/drop/selection problem

in Windows 10 Support
    mouse drag/drop/selection problem: hello. I have a logitech M510 and M705 mouses. i primarily use the M705 mouse when I had this problem. I tried the M510 to see if its a mouse problem, Its a very annoying problem. I am having trouble dragging and dropping files. when dragging, it cuts out on me. other...
  9. Problem with internet drop outs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem with internet drop outs: My boys who live with their mum have sky fibre 38mb download, 9mb upload & it stays connected no issue's what so ever. However the sky black router is only b/g 54g. So wifi won't be great. But it's wired up to a duel band router 300mbps & it works great. However a small...
  10. Windows 10 drag and drop problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 drag and drop problems: Hey TenForums! Been struggling with Windows 10 since I installed it yesterday. Coming from Windows 7. The problem I currently struggling the most with is ManyCam. For you who don't know what it is, it's a splitter or "fake webcam" where you can use...