Windows 10: problem with the internet explorer 11 every now and then when I use google drive it crashes

Discus and support problem with the internet explorer 11 every now and then when I use google drive it crashes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; problem with internet explorer 11 on windows 10 operating system every now and then when I use google drive in the browser explorer 11 crashes and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by StefanoMontanari2, Nov 17, 2020.

1. problem with the internet explorer 11 every now and then when I use google drive it crashes

problem with internet explorer 11 on windows 10 operating system every now and then when I use google drive in the browser explorer 11 crashes and gives me the following message

iexplorer.exe Application error

the excpetion unknown software exception 0x8007000e occured in the application at location 0x00000000752E4662

Could you give me some advice

:)

StefanoMontanari2, Nov 17, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

internet explore 11 on my laptop (win 10) is crashing and unable to restore

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I would suggest you to run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter which would tell us the reason behind the issue.

Follow these steps to run Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter.

• Press Windows key + W and type
      troubleshooting.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• Select View all on the top left corner.

• Run Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter.

I would also suggest you to refer to the following article and follow the steps given except resetting Internet Explorer. It has various steps to resolve the issue related to Internet Explorer performance.

What to do when Internet Explorer stops working.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/internet-explorer/ie-crashes-stops-working#ie=ie-11

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Nov 17, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Internet Explorer 11 as well as Edge in Windows 10 crashes

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is
    with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter.
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/internet-explorer/ie-crashes-stops-working#ie=ie-11

Step 2: I suggest you to reset the Internet Explorer and check if it helps.

Refer the below article and check if it helps.

Change or reset Internet Explorer settings

Reset Internet explorer disclaimer:

Disclaimer: The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of Trusted Sites. The Reset Internet Explorer
    Settings feature might also reset parental control settings. We recommend that you note these sites before you use the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature.

Step 3: Clear caches and cookies

• Open Microsoft EDGE.

• After that click on (…) “More action” option which is visible at top right side of the browser and you will see “Settings” option.

• Under “Settings” scroll down and you will see a button “Choose what to clear” under “Clear browsing data” option.

• Once you click on this option you will see list of feature, Select Cached data and file.

• Here you need to check the option you want to clear and click “Clear” button.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Nov 17, 2020
  4. Arul_D Win User

problem with the internet explorer 11 every now and then when I use google drive it crashes

Internet Explorer 11 not working on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

Arul_D, Nov 17, 2020
Thema:

problem with the internet explorer 11 every now and then when I use google drive it crashes

1. problem with the internet explorer 11 every now and then when I use google drive it crashes - Similar Threads - problem internet explorer

2. File explorer crashing every other time I use it

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    File explorer crashing every other time I use it: I've had this problem for a few weeks now. I use it to upload something, or just open it to use the files directly, and before it even loads anything it freezes and goes white. The only way to fix this is to close it, which takes multiple seconds and sometimes even requires...
  3. Problems with Internet Explorer 11 and "Favorites"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problems with Internet Explorer 11 and "Favorites": Just received a fairly new computer back from the shop where I had to have the SSHD reimaged with Windows10. The computer seems to have developed and issue with its "Favorites" file: 1) You can not easily arrange the contents of the file. 2) The "Favorites Bar" folder -...
  4. Internet Explorer 11 Crash uxtheme.dll

Internet Explorer 11 Crash uxtheme.dll: OS: Windows 10 Pro version 1809 (OS Build 17763.379) IE11 version 11.379.17763.0 While using Internet Explorer, it will intermittently crash. Usually occurs when I go to press a link or a button or something that will refresh or change the page or open a new window. It will...
  5. I was using Internet edge but now it is not there. Also I can not find Internet Explorer...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I was using Internet edge but now it is not there. Also I can not find Internet Explorer...: Help How do I get Edge back ? I can't even find Internet Explorer listed in Apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-using-internet-edge-but-now-it-is-not-there/aaa71118-24a5-46a7-bb76-11a3aee12ba9
  6. Lost files in Google Drive using Windows Explorer

Lost files in Google Drive using Windows Explorer: Hi, I think I've screwed up. Had an old laptop that was near death so placed all my pictures etc into Google Drive (or so I thought) but I did this in Windows Explorer (under the Google Drive file name) - not using the GD browser function. They looked like they were in there,...
  7. No internet access using Google

No internet access using Google: I usually use Yahoo to surf the net and it is OK. But if I try to use Google, I receive a message that I don’t have internet access. How can I change this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-internet-access-using-google/d6c4bb64-8c16-4857-bc44-4ad356c05cbc
  8. Internet Explorer Crashing

in Browsers and Email
    Internet Explorer Crashing: This seems to be happening to quite a few people on Windows 10 it seems. It has started happening to me too lately. It happens when, say, I have one tab open to the forums, and I open another to get an image from Bing Images to make a point, or just for fun(those who know...
  9. I was using google chrome when this crashed occurred.

I was using google chrome when this crashed occurred.: Greetings, I have a dell N5110 which i updated from Win7 to Win10. This crash was the first time ever on Win 10 but i have had BSOD in Win7 due to HotSpot shield drivers. Please figure this one out!! Thanks 18733
  10. Internet Explorer 11 now most used web browser in World

in Windows 10 News
    Internet Explorer 11 now most used web browser in World: Microsoft’s most current web browser Internet Explorer 11 is now the most popular web-surfing tool out there. According to the latest stats from analyst firm Net Applications, the Internet Explorer 11 has climbed up the order to take the baton from the widespread Internet...