Windows 10: Problem with the lock screen

Discus and support Problem with the lock screen in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; My windows spotlight does not show pictures in the lock screen. this problem has started when i reset my PC. PLEASE HELP! I have tried all the... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by AnnMariya._, May 28, 2020.

1. Problem with the lock screen

My windows spotlight does not show pictures in the lock screen. this problem has started when i reset my PC. PLEASE HELP!

I have tried all the solutions given under similar solutions but it gave no results

:)

AnnMariya._, May 28, 2020
  2. rmanasa Win User

Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, May 28, 2020
  3. Lock vs Login screen screenshot

You can use your own image of any background and just go to settings/personalize/lock screen and click on browse as in the image below. It should make whatever picture you use as the Lock Screen

Problem with the lock screen [​IMG]

Josey Wales, May 28, 2020
  4. Problem with the lock screen

Lock screen woes

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to try resolving the issue.

Setting the timeout for Lock Screen

• Press Windows + I and select personalization.
    • Select Lock screen.

• Select the Screen Timeout setting.
    • Select the time of timeout you need and check.

Keep us posted if the issue resolves to help you better.

Sachin V Rao, May 28, 2020
Thema:

Problem with the lock screen

1. Problem with the lock screen - Similar Threads - Problem lock screen

2. Problem with lock screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with lock screen: Since some months ago I have been unable to change my lock screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hello/cant-change-lock-screen-background-image/5777232c-510a-4180-bf3d-1b9e828fd7d5?messageId=c7a1ab0d-83ad-4369-b8b7-6aa9bbaa079d exactly the same...
  3. Problem with lock screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with lock screen: Since some months ago I have been unable to change my lock screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hello/cant-change-lock-screen-background-image/5777232c-510a-4180-bf3d-1b9e828fd7d5?messageId=c7a1ab0d-83ad-4369-b8b7-6aa9bbaa079d exactly the same...
  4. Problem with lock screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with lock screen: The new screen that Windows add in Windows 10 before the login screen has given fits lately. When I start the computer "Lock Screen?" will not allow the login screen to show. There is a delay, seems like eternity :, before I can get the password screen to load. What is wrong...
  5. Problem with lock screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with lock screen: The new screen that Windows add in Windows 10 before the login screen has given fits lately. When I start the computer "Lock Screen?" will not allow the login screen to show. There is a delay, seems like eternity :, before I can get the password screen to load. What is wrong...
  6. Problem with lock screen

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Lock screen problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lock screen problems: Hi everyone I cant see the pictures I downloaded from chrome When I go to the lock screen and it gives me the option to use a slideshow, I select there and it opens a window so I can select the pictures I want to add to the slideshow, the problem is that no pictures appear...
  8. Lock Screen Problem

Lock Screen Problem: Hello, I'm using Windows 10 Pro. No matter what Lock Screen picture I select to show during my log-in all that shows is a blank, picture-less background. Sometimes it's a grey background, other times a blue background. But no picture. Does anybody know why my lock screen...
  9. Problem: Lock Screen is changing?

Problem: Lock Screen is changing?: Can anyone help me with my lock screen it always changing or making its own picture. Even though I set it with the picture I like. Anyone? *Sad *Sad 36756
  10. Lock screen problem

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Lock screen problem: HI! I was trying to disable my lock screen with the run - netplwiz - User Accounts method. I think I may have mixed up my password and pin numbers. It let me change the settings but when I restarted I get the lock screen with a message "The username or password is...