Windows 10: Problem with the Mobile Hotspot.

Discus and support Problem with the Mobile Hotspot. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I went to the command prompt and I write the following command to check if my wifi antenna supports mobile hotspot and says yes. Then, when I go to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by StefanosAggelosAntonopoul, Apr 21, 2019.

1. Problem with the Mobile Hotspot.

I went to the command prompt and I write the following command to check if my wifi antenna supports mobile hotspot and says yes. Then, when I go to settings to enable the mobile hotspot and connect my device to the wifi it says it connected but I don't have access to the Internet. Can somone help me how to fix it, please?

:)

StefanosAggelosAntonopoul, Apr 21, 2019

2. Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot Problem

Hi John,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with on Windows 10.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• Have you checked the issues with other network connection?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/use-your-pc-as-a-mobile-hotspot

Please get back to us with an update on Wi-Fi hotspot issue, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Apr 21, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot Not working

Hi,

Your Bluetooth connection may be enabled which prevents you from setting up your mobile hotspot. To have this addressed, we suggest turning off the Bluetooth connection and see if you're able to set up your mobile hotspot. Follow these steps:

• Open Settings and select Devices.
    • Click Bluetooth, then toggle it OFF.

Once done, check if you can now turn on your computer's mobile hotspot. Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Apr 21, 2019
  4. Problem with the Mobile Hotspot.

Mobile Hotspot

We appreciate that you have tried the suggested steps above. Have you tried to connect other devices to the mobile hotspot on your PC?

Since the issue is still the same, we suggest that you uninstall/reinstall the network adapter driver and check if this will resolve the issue. Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager

• Locate for Network adaptor and click on it expand it.

• Right click on the device and click on
      uninstall

• Once you are done uninstalling the driver, restart the computer. It will automatically install the generic network adapter driver.

We can also update the network adapter driver. Skip step 3 from the above steps and right click on the device and click on update.

Feel free to post back for any updates.

Jennifer Bri, Apr 21, 2019
Thema:

Problem with the Mobile Hotspot.

1. Problem with the Mobile Hotspot. - Similar Threads - Problem Mobile Hotspot

2. Mobile Hotspot Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mobile Hotspot Problem: Hi hello,Everytime I try and turn on my mobile hotspot, the switch flickers to on for a split second, only to turn immediately back to off. I also try and change the hotspot's name and password, to which it shows me this "We can't set up mobile hotspot." message, as I've...
  3. Mobile Hotspot Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mobile Hotspot Problem: Hi hello,Everytime I try and turn on my mobile hotspot, the switch flickers to on for a split second, only to turn immediately back to off. I also try and change the hotspot's name and password, to which it shows me this "We can't set up mobile hotspot." message, as I've...
  4. Mobile Hotspot Problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Mobile hotspot problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mobile hotspot problem: So here is the thing when I turn on mobile hotspot on my laptop, I lose all internet access on the laptop. Like, I can't access any sites, nor can I access anything that requires internet on my desktop or on any app, but the internet goes normally to the phone. I have had...
  6. Mobile hotspot problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mobile hotspot problem: So here is the thing when I turn on mobile hotspot on my laptop, I lose all internet access on the laptop. Like, I can't access any sites, nor can I access anything that requires internet on my desktop or on any app, but the internet goes normally to the phone. I have had...
  7. Mobile Hotspot Problem

Mobile Hotspot Problem: Windows version: 20H2 Hello New Here I have been trying in vain to get the Mobile Hotspot working on my desk top. I have got it working on my Acer laptop. I think the problem is in the box ' SHARE MY INTERNET CONNECTION OVER' The only option is WLAN 51xxxx and no wifi...
  8. Mobile hotspot problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mobile hotspot problems: Hello, I tried setting up a mobile hotspot using my xbox 360 wifi dongle on my pc. After I installed the drivers for it, the hotspot settings for changing the name and password just disappeared. Any help would be appreaciated.[ATTACH]...
  9. Mobile hotspot problems

Mobile hotspot problems: Hello, Because of the wifi failure in my house i started to use my laptop as mobile hotspot because he is connected by cable. My other laptop could just connect with the wifi without problem. A few hours in my other laptop disconnected to the wifi and I could reconnect but...
  10. Mobile hotspot problem..

Mobile hotspot problem..: [ATTACH] I am troubleshoot my network settings many time but this problem is continue. Here I am connect with a broadband connection but it says I am not connected, I am also update my drivers but it is changeless....