Windows 10: Problem with the overheating

Discus and support Problem with the overheating in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My laptop Lenovo IdeaPad 3 is overheating when i turn it on. Its slow when im searching trough web can someone help me?[Original Title: Overheating]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NoOneJK, Jun 21, 2021.

1. NoOneJK Win User

Problem with the overheating

My laptop Lenovo IdeaPad 3 is overheating when i turn it on. Its slow when im searching trough web can someone help me?[Original Title: Overheating]

:)

NoOneJK, Jun 21, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jun 21, 2021
  3. lumia 950xl overheating

Hi,

Reset the device won't helps to control overheating problem.

• Are you using Original charger comes with your phone?
    • Are you installed any preview build version?

VinOth_VingO, Jun 21, 2021
  4. youssi93 Win User

N80 overheating

I would also suggest replacing the battery before something dangerous happens, contact nokia and they will probably replace it due to the overheating (which is sort of their problem)

youssi93, Jun 21, 2021
Thema:

1. Problem with the overheating - Similar Threads - Problem overheating

2. Extended and mirror display problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Extended and mirror display problem: While the cursor works but clicking on anything doesn't work on extended display and if set on mirror display the colour calibration resets on the main monitor im using asus vivobook with xp pen display tablet...
  3. Extended and mirror display problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Extended and mirror display problem: While the cursor works but clicking on anything doesn't work on extended display and if set on mirror display the colour calibration resets on the main monitor im using asus vivobook with xp pen display tablet...
  4. Multiple BSOD Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSOD Problems: Hi,I'm currently facing multiple BSODs from my computer. It got worst when I unplug the charger and work with just battery. Currently, these are the errors I noted down:PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREAIRQL_DRIVER_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALCRITICAL_PROCESS_DIEDATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLYThe...
  5. Multiple BSOD Problems

Multiple BSOD Problems: Hi,I'm currently facing multiple BSODs from my computer. It got worst when I unplug the charger and work with just battery. Currently, these are the errors I noted down:PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREAIRQL_DRIVER_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALCRITICAL_PROCESS_DIEDATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLYThe...
  6. How to mail reconfigure in outlook and not showing old mail how to resolve problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to mail reconfigure in outlook and not showing old mail how to resolve problems: Mail reconfigure outlook and received mail and not showing old mail how to resolve problems https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-mail-reconfigure-in-outlook-and-not-showing/b511a897-cb8f-456a-a096-110279ee22a8
  7. How to mail reconfigure in outlook and not showing old mail how to resolve problems

How to mail reconfigure in outlook and not showing old mail how to resolve problems: Mail reconfigure outlook and received mail and not showing old mail how to resolve problems https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-mail-reconfigure-in-outlook-and-not-showing/b511a897-cb8f-456a-a096-110279ee22a8
  8. How to mail reconfigure in outlook and not showing old mail how to resolve problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Problem with overheating again

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem with overheating again: Hello i have problem with overheating when i turn on my laptop Lenovo Ideapad3 its a new laptop i really need help im only 13 and i just need help. I also want to buy a laptop cooling pad......
  10. Win 10 laptop Overheating problem due to some? software.

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 laptop Overheating problem due to some? software.: Hi all. Win 10 was working well on my Toshiba Satellite.(i7 4 gig ram) Then I lost the ability to download with Cannon Camera software. This program stopped working. ( got off pictures by removing SD card and putting it direct in laptop.) Next computer slows down and run...