Windows 10: Problem with the power saving mode

Discus and support Problem with the power saving mode in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I've had a problem with power conservation for a few weeks now. Normally my procedure is the following: Putting the PC into power saving mode... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Simagdo, Jun 7, 2020.

1. Simagdo Win User

Problem with the power saving mode

Hello,

I've had a problem with power conservation for a few weeks now. Normally my procedure is the following:
    1. Putting the PC into power saving mode
    2. Switch off the connector strip to which the PC is connected
    3. Next time switch on the power strip and start the PC

Windows Version: 2004, Build: 19041.264

Before that, all the programs I had open before power saving mode were open. Now I have the problem since a few weeks that the PC boots normally and all programs are closed. This is not so nice, because I always have relatively many programs open, so I always have to restart them, which takes some time.
    Does anyone know by chance what this could be due to?

Greeting

:)

Simagdo, Jun 7, 2020
  2. Huddo93 Win User

power saving mode after a few minutes on gaming

My friend had a similar problem on his older desktop. if its similar it is a problem with your graphics card overheating or dying. two steps to take would be to open the computer and clean the graphics card cooler thoroughly. And second of all get a friends graphics card and try his in your computer. this will rule out completely any problems with your graphics card. Which i think it is.

Btw. its not your pc outputting "power saving mode". but instead its the monitor saying power saving mode since your graphics card is crashing and the screen is not recieving a signal and going to standby.

Huddo93, Jun 7, 2020
  3. Murthy547 Win User
    Power Saving option in nokia 2700 classic model

Hi,

How to enable power saving option in nokia 2700 classic model.

how set custom time to enter into power saving mode.

Can any one suggest what are steps to do this?

Earlier reply will be appreciated.

Murthy547, Jun 7, 2020
  4. Problem with the power saving mode

sleep mode and power options not working on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Forums.

For issues with sleep mode and power options follow the steps provided below.

Run the Power troubleshooter and check.

Follow the steps to run the troubleshooter:

• Open Control Panel.
    • Type Troubleshooting in search and click
      Troubleshooting.
    • Now type Power in the search option.
    • Click on Power troubleshooter to run.

I would suggest you to try updating the Display driver and check if the issue persists. If you already have all the latest drivers from Windows updates, then I would suggest you to visit the computer manufacturer's website, download and install the latest
    drivers in compatibility mode and check.

Hope this helps.

Anish A Kumar, Jun 7, 2020
Thema:

Problem with the power saving mode

1. Problem with the power saving mode - Similar Threads - Problem power saving

2. Power savings mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Power savings mode: Ok so one day i restarted my pc like I normally do when I have a problem and it always solves it but this time whenever I did it it put me in power savings mode and it’s been like that for about a month or two I’ve tried other monitors but they were from family so I don’t...
  3. Power savings mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Power savings mode: Ok so one day i restarted my pc like I normally do when I have a problem and it always solves it but this time whenever I did it it put me in power savings mode and it’s been like that for about a month or two I’ve tried other monitors but they were from family so I don’t...
  4. Power saving mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Power saving mode: Whenever I am not plugged in as soon as my laptop reaches around 35-40% the power saver mode automatically switches on. My power saver settings are set to turn on at 15%. Please help....
  5. Power saving mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Power saving mode: Whenever I am not plugged in as soon as my laptop reaches around 35-40% the power saver mode automatically switches on. My power saver settings are set to turn on at 15%. Please help....
  6. Power saving mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. How to fix power saving mode problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix power saving mode problem: My windows 7 ultimate pc won't switch on, it keeps on saying 'power saving mode' and then the screen goes blank. I tried everything on the internet I cleaned my ram, I took out my cmos battery and the pc worked for while until it did the same thing again. I put back the cmos...
  8. Power save mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Power save mode: hello I just bought my first NMVE M.2 and when i installed the Windows every time I open my pc after Motherboard logo appearmy pc just enter power saving mode so please help me to solve it Thx for your time...
  9. Power save mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Power save mode: hello I just bought my first NMVE M.2 and when i installed the Windows every time I open my pc after Motherboard logo appearmy pc just enter power saving mode so please help me to solve it Thx for your time...
  10. Power saving mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Power saving mode: How do I turn OFF power saving mode …...I have just updated to windows 10 ( god knows why ) not user friendly.... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-saving-mode/9510c35d-9d7d-491a-ab7a-c9cc1a63260a