Windows 10: Problem with the print menu from Photo app

Discus and support Problem with the print menu from Photo app in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello all, For a few days i have a problem when i want to print from the default Photo app. The text in the print menu is all bugged. Updated all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RaduPetrescuC, Jun 21, 2019.

1. Problem with the print menu from Photo app

Hello all,

For a few days i have a problem when i want to print from the default Photo app. The text in the print menu is all bugged. Updated all drivers, updated windows to latest version, problem still there. Attached a screen shot so you guys can see what i am talking about. Searching the internet did not find the same problem i have.

Any idea how to solve this problem?

Thank you. Problem with the print menu from Photo app 0fab4dca-0b84-4f4b-98f8-0e4cafcb565d?upload=true.jpg

:)

RaduPetrescuC, Jun 21, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

Printing a photo on windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

You can use Windows Photo App to print the photos in windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key and type Photos.
    • Select the photo.
    • Right click on the photo.
    • Select print option.
    • Then you will be able to print photos.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jun 21, 2019
  3. Hewjr100 Win User
    Photo app not printing.

I cannot print images in Windows 10 Photo app. Paint and Paint 3D can print images without a problem. Did a reset of Photo app to no avail. Also went to Feedback Hub and posted problem. In the meantime has anyone had this problem and have a solution?

Gort

Hewjr100, Jun 21, 2019
  4. SoFine409 Win User

Problem with the print menu from Photo app

Photo app not printing.

I had the same issue a few months ago and never could solve it so I started using infran and love it.

SoFine409, Jun 21, 2019
Thema:

Problem with the print menu from Photo app

1. Problem with the print menu from Photo app - Similar Threads - Problem print menu

2. Microsoft Photos App Printing Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Photos App Printing Problem: Good Morning All,I am experiencing the exact same problem with about 10 computers on my domain. See behavior here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykDKXAzuVvQ When using Microsoft Photos you can usually press the printer icon, or "right click > Print" and it will open a menu...
  3. Microsoft Photos App Printing Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Photos App Printing Problem: Good Morning All,I am experiencing the exact same problem with about 10 computers on my domain. See behavior here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykDKXAzuVvQ When using Microsoft Photos you can usually press the printer icon, or "right click > Print" and it will open a menu...
  4. Orientation option in Photos App print menu

Orientation option in Photos App print menu: Hi y'all,The Orientation option is missing in the print section under the Photo app in my Windows 10 pro OS. Generally, you can find it once you open any image in the Photo app and then click on the print button. But I cannot find it not even in the settings. Do you guys have...
  5. Photo printing problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Photo printing problem: Dear Community, I would be grateful for any advice on a problem that has just developed on my computer running Windows 10 with printing of photos. I never had this issue until my son recently used the computer for printing some of his university work from a USB, but he...
  6. Problem printing photos using the Photos App

Problem printing photos using the Photos App: When I try to print individual photos from File Explorer, it opens a typical printing screen using the Photos App to select the paper, size, etc. The problem is that the headings and some menu selections appear in some Cyrillic language Russian? Ukranian? other?. This happens...
  7. Problems "Printing" pdf Files from the Photos App

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problems "Printing" pdf Files from the Photos App: When I try to "print" a pdf file from Photos, Adobe Acrobat XI freezes and the file is not created. I've tried other apps eg, MS Word and Chrome and they all create the file as expected. So, I don't think the problem is with Acrobat or Windows. Confusingly, a few times the...
  8. Problems with printing photos - only in Photos app

Problems with printing photos - only in Photos app: Hi. I have recently gotten a Surface GO through work, and have issues with printing. I can print documents without problems, and same wth photos via Paint. But when I try to print one or multiple photos through the Photos app the file is sent, the file is received by the...
  9. problems with printing photos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    problems with printing photos: When I send a picture or photo to the printer it comes out of the printer as the left hand 25% as a column repeated 4 times across the page, tried it with another printer, same result, any ideas please?...
  10. Photo app not printing.

Photo app not printing.: I cannot print images in Windows 10 Photo app. Paint and Paint 3D can print images without a problem. Did a reset of Photo app to no avail. Also went to Feedback Hub and posted problem. In the meantime has anyone had this problem and have a solution? Gort 113398