Windows 10: Problem with the repair inplace upgrade

Discus and support Problem with the repair inplace upgrade in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there , one hour ago , i decided to do a inplace repair upgrade because i had so many problems with my OS. So now i am in the win 10 installation... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Simohamed-Ghali, Mar 17, 2023.

1. Problem with the repair inplace upgrade

Hi there , one hour ago , i decided to do a inplace repair upgrade because i had so many problems with my OS. So now i am in the win 10 installation but its been an 1hour and half that my win 10 installation is stuck at 0% and i literally found out that i didnt lose space at all. I know that its my connection 3.1 mbps , 0.400mo/s when i download a file but lets be honest if the process was running for 1h and half , i should already lose maybe 2.1go

:)

Simohamed-Ghali, Mar 17, 2023

2. Problem with the repair inplace upgrade

Hi there , one hour ago , i decided to do a inplace repair upgrade because i had so many problems with my OS. So now i am in the win 10 installation but its been an 1hour and half that my win 10 installation is stuck at 0% and i literally found out that i didnt lose space at all. I know that its my connection (3.1 mbps , 0.400mo/s when i download a file) but lets be honest if the process was running for 1h and half , i should already lose maybe 2.1go

Simohamed-Ghali, Mar 18, 2023
  3. Rollerdog Win User
    Problem trying to perform Win10 repair inplace

I got this message:

Problem with the repair inplace upgrade 77344d1485966417t-problem-trying-perform-win10-repair-inplace-repair.png

See more other post on this page about font issues.

Rollerdog, Mar 18, 2023
  4. Rollerdog Win User

Problem with the repair inplace upgrade

Problem trying to perform Win10 repair inplace

Updated system spec.

diskmgmt.msc:

Problem with the repair inplace upgrade 77414d1485966417t-problem-trying-perform-win10-repair-inplace-disks.png

chkdsk always says drive locked === I ran it during boot but you don't see any results that way.

Rollerdog, Mar 18, 2023
Thema:

Problem with the repair inplace upgrade

1. Problem with the repair inplace upgrade - Similar Threads - Problem repair inplace

2. how to perform inplace upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to perform inplace upgrade: steps to perform inplace upgrade https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-perform-inplace-upgrade/f471becf-0e2b-45f3-b8eb-dc7b7deda5ed
  3. how to perform inplace upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to perform inplace upgrade: steps to perform inplace upgrade https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-perform-inplace-upgrade/f471becf-0e2b-45f3-b8eb-dc7b7deda5ed
  4. how to perform inplace upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Problem with the repair inplace upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with the repair inplace upgrade: Hi there , one hour ago , i decided to do a inplace repair upgrade because i had so many problems with my OS. So now i am in the win 10 installation but its been an 1hour and half that my win 10 installation is stuck at 0% and i literally found out that i didnt lose space at...
  6. Problem with the repair inplace upgrade

Problem with the repair inplace upgrade: Hi there , one hour ago , i decided to do a inplace repair upgrade because i had so many problems with my OS. So now i am in the win 10 installation but its been an 1hour and half that my win 10 installation is stuck at 0% and i literally found out that i didnt lose space at...
  7. Windows Repair/Inplace upgrade fails at 75%

Windows Repair/Inplace upgrade fails at 75%: I've been trying to get windows update working but, haven't been able to get it working again. So I tried a In place upgrade to get it work as everything else (Even a system restore point) failed. But the upgrade always fails at 75% at the ten hour mark. My current build:...
  8. Inplace Upgrade Needed

Inplace Upgrade Needed: I was online with Office Technical Assist this afternoon. The technician told me that I need to contact the Windows Team to have Inplace Upgrade. I cannot do this myself. Please call me at 414-351-3059...
  9. Windows inplace upgrade

Windows inplace upgrade: when doing an inplace upgrade ,will it move all my apps into one file or does my desktop and start menu stay the same https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-inplace-upgrade/0d185d82-6989-43e2-b128-0a923556d10e
  10. Problem trying to perform Win10 repair inplace

Problem trying to perform Win10 repair inplace: I got to the point at the beginning where I can select to save all files and apps (that is the whole point of the repair inplace) and it won't let me select that option. It says something like your windows storage may not be secure. Is anybody familiar with this problem...