Windows 10: Problem with the universal Windows Mail app.

Discus and support Problem with the universal Windows Mail app. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; One option for syncing MS Mail with my account at outlook.com is called 'as items arrived'. This was working fine until a few weeks ago. It's possible... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by streetwolf, Mar 21, 2019.

1. Problem with the universal Windows Mail app.

One option for syncing MS Mail with my account at outlook.com is called 'as items arrived'. This was working fine until a few weeks ago. It's possible the last cumulative update caused this. Have those who use MS Mail ever run into this problem and know of a fix if it's not a bug?

TIA

:)

streetwolf, Mar 21, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Problem with the universal Windows Mail app. :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Mar 21, 2019
  3. Argel Obm Win User
    Windows Universal Mail App Errors

You mentioned that you have a total of 6 email accounts and your 2 Yahoo accounts are the only ones that have problems. To address this concern about your Yahoo accounts not being able to login using the Mail app, kindly do these steps:

• Sign in to Yahoo Mail.
    • Access your Yahoo account's Account Security settings.
    • Enable Allow apps that use less secure sign in.
    • Check if you can login your Yahoo accounts using the Mail app.
    After performing the steps above, kindly share with us the result.

Argel Obm, Mar 21, 2019
  4. Edwin Win User

Problem with the universal Windows Mail app.

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Mar 21, 2019
Thema:

Problem with the universal Windows Mail app.

1. Problem with the universal Windows Mail app. - Similar Threads - Problem universal Mail

2. Windows Mail App- deleted mails problem

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Mail App- deleted mails problem: In mail app, I have deleted certain mails and went to deleted folder. I deleted all mails from there also. When I go to deleted folder next day, I see mails already deleted from that folder previous day again. Is it problem of Mail app Or am I missing some thing. 87340
  3. Universal app emulator?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Universal app emulator?: Please read carefully before replying. I have read here that a developer can use an emulator included in Microsoft Visual Studio to test his universal (modern interface, Windows Store) apps, even if he is running Windows 7 on his computer. This is interesting as there are...
  4. Mail app problem

in Browsers and Email
    Mail app problem: I added all my mail accounts and it synced up about 2000 emails from various address's. Is there a way to select all the mail to delete or do i have to check each individually. Ctr-A doesnt work to select all mail.. 10507
  5. Windows 10 Mail App Problem

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Mail App Problem: After installing the Windows 10 Cumulative Update when I open my Windows 10 Mail App and open a message the text of the message is aligned to the extreme left but images and text under the image are aligned to the extreme right. Before the update everything was aligned to the...
  6. Problems with Mail & Calendar App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems with Mail & Calendar App: We have been using the Mail & Calendar app for our users on LINX1010 devices, the email address's are setup through exchange and work fine when I send the devices out. However I am getting a number of users calling me to say there is a problem with the app and that they're...
  7. (Universal) Windows Apps - Startup entry.

(Universal) Windows Apps - Startup entry.: Hello Guys, I have recently installed the Spotify from the windows store. It creates two startup entries as shown below: Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online. I would like to remove them both from the startup, however I...
  8. Universal apps how to?

Universal apps how to?: Is there a way to check if an app is Universal or not? For example, if I want to install the Netflix Universal app, will it just automatically be the one in the store? Because, isn't there still a non-universal version? Also, I have heard about people sorting or organizing,...
  9. pixelated universal app on windows 10 ?!!

pixelated universal app on windows 10 ?!!: hello , is some one have the same problem the universal apps like setting and mail calculator ... all new moderne apps have pixelated font , hard to read who can fix this problem ? many solution tested no result like (using windows 8.1 dpi ) , clear type adjust ......
  10. iOS apps coming to Windows Universal Apps

in Windows 10 Support
    iOS apps coming to Windows Universal Apps: One thing that didn't get much notice during the Build keynote speech is that Visual Studio 2015 can now build native Objective C apps and target Windows Universal, including the iOS libraries. Apparently, King Games used this to bring Candy Crush Saga to Windows Universal....