Windows 10: Problem with the VPN connection on Windows

Discus and support Problem with the VPN connection on Windows in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello there,I'm in need of some help with this...When I have a normal internet connection, I have no issue accessing any website. When I connect to a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AkashJain07, Jun 24, 2021.

1. Problem with the VPN connection on Windows

Hello there,I'm in need of some help with this...When I have a normal internet connection, I have no issue accessing any website. When I connect to a VPN Hotspot Shield, however, it appears that the site is unavailable. But the weird thing is that when I type something into Google search, it shows all of the results and everything, but I can't open any of the links or my company's Sanjay Metal India https://sanjaymetalindia.com website.Please assist if you have any information.

:)

AkashJain07, Jun 24, 2021
  2. Knoxx29 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Jun 24, 2021
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Tired of Germany blocking many youtube videos? *Big Grin Problem with the VPN connection on Windows :D

P4-630, Jun 24, 2021
  4. Problem with the VPN connection on Windows

How to set up a VPN in Windows 7 HELP!!

Following are the steps for configuring Incoming VPN Connection in Windows 7

First go to Control Panel and open Network and Sharing Center.
    Click on Change adapter settings.
    Press Alt+F and select New Incoming connection
    Put a check on who you’d like to give access to this computer or you can configure a new account by clicking on Add someone,after that click on Next.
    Put a check mark on Through the Internet. Click on Next.
    Select the protocols you want to enable for this connection. Click on Allow access.
    Make a note of the Computer name as this will be used by the client to connect to this computer and after that Click on Close.

Following are the steps for configuring Outgoing VPN Connection in Windows 7

First go to Control Panel and open Network and Sharing Center.
    Click on Set up a new connection or network.
    Select Connect to a workplace then click on Next.
    Select Use my internet connection (VPN).
    Type the IP address or computer name where you wish to connect and your connection name under the Destination name field.
    Enter a User name and password that has been granted access to the host computer.
    For getting connected through created VPN connection, you can either right-click on the Network icon in the system tray and select Network and Sharing Center or go to Control Panel and open Network and Sharing Center, and click on Connect to a network.
    Now connect VPN Connection windows will appears.

brandonwh64, Jun 24, 2021
Thema:

Problem with the VPN connection on Windows

1. Problem with the VPN connection on Windows - Similar Threads - Problem VPN connection

2. Problem with connecting to VPN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with connecting to VPN: Hello, I have a problem with connecting to VPN, it gives the following error: the remote connection could not be established due to a failure of the used VPN tunnels. The VPN server may be unavailable. If this connection attempts to use an l2tp or ipsec tunnel, the security...
  3. Problem with connecting to VPN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with connecting to VPN: Hello, I have a problem with connecting to VPN, it gives the following error: the remote connection could not be established due to a failure of the used VPN tunnels. The VPN server may be unavailable. If this connection attempts to use an l2tp or ipsec tunnel, the security...
  4. Problems with VPN connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with VPN connection: Hello. I encountered this problem: after a sudden power outage, my VPN stopped connecting. The connection is established, but after a few seconds, constant reconnection begins. I have already done everything I could, reinstalled the VPN, reset the network settings with three...
  5. Problems with VPN connection

Problems with VPN connection: Hello. I encountered this problem: after a sudden power outage, my VPN stopped connecting. The connection is established, but after a few seconds, constant reconnection begins. I have already done everything I could, reinstalled the VPN, reset the network settings with three...
  6. Windows has problems connecting to VPN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows has problems connecting to VPN: Don’t:Post personal information such https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-has-problems-connecting-to-vpn/7cf55215-6839-48b4-9e80-44d5220b4ecb
  7. Windows has problems connecting to VPN

Windows has problems connecting to VPN: Don’t:Post personal information such https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-has-problems-connecting-to-vpn/7cf55215-6839-48b4-9e80-44d5220b4ecb
  8. Problem with the VPN connection on Windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem with the VPN connection on Windows: Hello there,I'm in need of some help with this...When I have a normal internet connection, I have no issue accessing any website. When I connect to a VPN Hotspot Shield, however, it appears that the site is unavailable. But the weird thing is that when I type something into...
  9. Problem with Connecting to a VPN

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem with Connecting to a VPN: I have a couple of VPN connections that work fine. But, one specific connection gives me the following error: "It was not possible to verify the identity of the server". Using my Android phone with the same exact login credentials, I am able to connect to the VPN without any...
  10. Problems with download and VPN connection

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problems with download and VPN connection: Hi.Today I discovered weird thing, which never occurred before.2-3 weeks before everything was fine. So I'm trying to download patch for a game from https://pso2.acf.me.uk/Manual/ . But for some reason, download starts and ends after 2.4-2.8mb. On my phone, in the same...