Windows 10: Problem with the WiFi connect after installing Bootcamp on Mac

Discus and support Problem with the WiFi connect after installing Bootcamp on Mac in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I just installed Windows on mac, everything works fine except when I try to connect to the internet nothing showed up, also tried it with my hotspot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/goodguymute, Jan 14, 2021.

1. Problem with the WiFi connect after installing Bootcamp on Mac

I just installed Windows on mac, everything works fine except when I try to connect to the internet nothing showed up, also tried it with my hotspot which did not work at all.

Any ideas?

submitted by /u/goodguymute
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/goodguymute, Jan 14, 2021

2. Wifi & Bluetooth Connection Problems With BootCamp

Hello! I downloaded Windows 10 with BootCamp Assistant on a Macbook Air. It runs perfectly and I have no troubles with Wifi or Bluetooth on Mac OS but now it won’t let me connect to any networks!
    IT DOESN’T EVEN SHOW THE WIFI SYMBOL ON THE TASKBAR! Anyone know what to do?

RileyCogdell-Baird, Jan 14, 2021
  3. NavyLCDR Win User
    Kick or Ban who is connected with my internet ?

You would have to do that on your Router's setup webpage. 1st step is to turn on WiFi encryption and password. 2nd step, if you feel you need to, is set up an access list of the physical MAC addresses for the network adapters of the computers you want to allow to connect. Any other network adapter not on that MAC filter list won't be able to connect. (but MAC addresses can be easily spoofed, if the third person knows which MAC addresses are allowed).

NavyLCDR, Jan 14, 2021
  4. shando82 Win User

Problem with the WiFi connect after installing Bootcamp on Mac

No wifi on Windows 10 on Mac after installing via bootcamp assistant

I have installed windows using bootcamp assistant on my mac running off of an external ssd.

Everything is working but I cannot connect to the internet via wifi.

My wifi adapter is a Broadcom 802.11ac driver version 7.35.1868.

I can detect all available wifi networks but it just say " can't connect to this network"

I have tried searching for updates using DriverEasy and it comes back with this - Broadcom 802.11ac Wireless PCIE Full Dongle Adapter Version -1.558.53.1

When using this version there is no wifi networks available and in device manager the adapter has a code 10 error on, device has failed to start.

Any help would be appreciated, cheers.

shando82, Jan 14, 2021
Thema:

Problem with the WiFi connect after installing Bootcamp on Mac

1. Problem with the WiFi connect after installing Bootcamp on Mac - Similar Threads - Problem WiFi connect

2. BootCamp can't Connect to Home WiFi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BootCamp can't Connect to Home WiFi: I installed Windows 10 on my Mac via bootcamp about 3 days ago and I was trying to use WIndows on my Mac, but when I tried to connect to the internet, the message, 'Error can't connect to internet'. I tried connecting my device into my Hotspot and it worked. I have tried...
  3. BootCamp for M1 Macs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BootCamp for M1 Macs: Hey Microsoft can you ask apple to help upgrade BootCamp to M1 mac so I can play some windows games please. Thank you-JD https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bootcamp-for-m1-macs/97786199-0752-494b-9fab-bb7e072fef1c
  4. BootCamp for M1 Macs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BootCamp for M1 Macs: Hey Microsoft can you ask apple to help upgrade BootCamp to M1 mac so I can play some windows games please. Thank you-JD https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bootcamp-for-m1-macs/97786199-0752-494b-9fab-bb7e072fef1c
  5. BootCamp for M1 Macs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Unable to connect to internet after using windows via bootcamp on a mac.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to connect to internet after using windows via bootcamp on a mac.: Sorry for formatting in advance, as I have to write this on my phone. I installed win10 on my mac via bootcamp. During the installation, it asked me to connect to a wifi network, but nothing showed up, just a blank blue screen under the text, so I just clicked on set up...
  7. Problems installing bootcamp in windows 10 on old mac.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problems installing bootcamp in windows 10 on old mac.: Hi I am trying to install bootcamp on my macbook5,2 with 4gb ram. When I run the setup.exe I get bootcamp64 is unsupported on this computer model. I have tried using the command msiexec /i BootCamp.msi. but than i get bootcamp requires that your mac is running windows 7. My...
  8. bootcamp mac

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    bootcamp mac: Hi every time I try to install windows 10 on my mac air, after downloading the iso image and restarting in windows, I get the error message windows can not be installed on t=drive 0 partition 1. I thought it was the usb key format but I'mnot sure. Have tried everything....
  9. Wifi problems in bootcamp

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi problems in bootcamp: So i got windows installed in my mac and i have with my 5g internet being slow. Even though when I use my laptop i have hundred times the internet speed. This is the 5g internet with my mac with boot camp Ps. This is supposed to be in the bottom but i'm...
  10. No wifi on Windows 10 on Mac after installing via bootcamp assistant

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No wifi on Windows 10 on Mac after installing via bootcamp assistant: I have installed windows using bootcamp assistant on my mac running off of an external ssd. Everything is working but I cannot connect to the internet via wifi. My wifi adapter is a Broadcom 802.11ac driver version 7.35.1868. I can detect all available wifi networks but...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bootcamp 20h2 wifi