Windows 10: problem with the windows 10 pro

Discus and support problem with the windows 10 pro in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; i am working in a college. i purchased windows 10 pro. i installed and got activated. later i downloaded [IMG] from internet and installed in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by RavipatiV Babu, Dec 15, 2018.

1. problem with the windows 10 pro

i am working in a college. i purchased windows 10 pro.

i installed and got activated. later i downloaded problem with the windows 10 pro [​IMG] from internet and installed in the same laptop.

later i am getting a notification at the right side corner asking to Activate windows.

if i open the setting to activate it is showing windows 10 pro education. my key is not working.

:)

RavipatiV Babu, Dec 15, 2018
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Dec 15, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 15, 2018
  4. Mussels Win User

problem with the windows 10 pro

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Dec 15, 2018
Thema:

problem with the windows 10 pro

1. problem with the windows 10 pro - Similar Threads - problem pro

2. I have problems with my buds2 pro when connects with the window laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have problems with my buds2 pro when connects with the window laptop: Hi everyone!My buds2 pro works well on my smartphone, but when I connected my buds2 pro with laptop, the quality is really bad. The sound is interrupted continuously, losing sound every a few seconds. I asked my friends and some told me that let change from Free-hands option...
  3. I have problems with my buds2 pro when connects with the window laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have problems with my buds2 pro when connects with the window laptop: Hi everyone!My buds2 pro works well on my smartphone, but when I connected my buds2 pro with laptop, the quality is really bad. The sound is interrupted continuously, losing sound every a few seconds. I asked my friends and some told me that let change from Free-hands option...
  4. Windows 11 Pro Download Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro Download Problems: I have tried everything listed in the various threads and Microsoft links, without success in allowing me access to program exe files. I am the administrator and the pop-up notification still requires Administrator Authorization, e ven though I am the Administrator. If the...
  5. Windows 11 Pro Download Problems

Windows 11 Pro Download Problems: I have tried everything listed in the various threads and Microsoft links, without success in allowing me access to program exe files. I am the administrator and the pop-up notification still requires Administrator Authorization, e ven though I am the Administrator. If the...
  6. My Genuine Windows 10 pro not working at all. What is the problem?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My Genuine Windows 10 pro not working at all. What is the problem?: I bought a Windows 10 pro from Amazon back in November 2019. It was well packed with the original documents and a Windows 10 pro USB flash drive but as I was busy travelling cos' of my work I totally forgot about it until this year February 2024 I found it again. I tried...
  7. My Genuine Windows 10 pro not working at all. What is the problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Genuine Windows 10 pro not working at all. What is the problem?: I bought a Windows 10 pro from Amazon back in November 2019. It was well packed with the original documents and a Windows 10 pro USB flash drive but as I was busy travelling cos' of my work I totally forgot about it until this year February 2024 I found it again. I tried...
  8. My Genuine Windows 10 pro not working at all. What is the problem?

9. problems with my surface pro 8 business Windows eleven I am truly tired of telling this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problems with my surface pro 8 business Windows eleven I am truly tired of telling this...: I have a Microsoft business now when the I first contacted Microsoft I was trying that I wanted to create another desktop on my same computer so I had one for business which this computer was made for Surface Pro 8 its not a chrome that was my laptop a computer awhile ago...
  10. problems with my surface pro 8 business Windows eleven I am truly tired of telling this...

problems with my surface pro 8 business Windows eleven I am truly tired of telling this...: I have a Microsoft business now when the I first contacted Microsoft I was trying that I wanted to create another desktop on my same computer so I had one for business which this computer was made for Surface Pro 8 its not a chrome that was my laptop a computer awhile ago...