Windows 10: Problem with the Wireless network detection

Discus and support Problem with the Wireless network detection in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I post this message cause I got a big problem with the Wireless Network detection. In fact, when I reinstalled windows on my PC, I done it with a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by lubincaussat, Jan 16, 2019.

1. Problem with the Wireless network detection

I post this message cause I got a big problem with the Wireless Network detection.

In fact, when I reinstalled windows on my PC, I done it with a connected ethernet cable. But now, it's impossible to see in the network detection other things than the ethernet cable. I wanna pass on wireless sometimes so please help me !

***moved on english forum***

:)

lubincaussat, Jan 16, 2019

2. Wireless Network

Thanks for trying the steps again. It's now clear that the problem is on your router. To reconnect your laptop to the network, we suggest that you set or specify the channel of your wireless network. If you can access your router's user interface, set the
    channel to either channel 1, 6, or 11. Once done, remove your WiFi network from your preferred network list, then reconnect.

Let us know the result.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jan 16, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Change Wireless Network Connection Priority Order in Windows 10

Hello Denis, Problem with the Wireless network detection :)

The command in step 2 of Option Two should show your wireless networks listed in priority order. Top of the list is higher.

Brink, Jan 16, 2019
  4. newtekie1 Win User

Problem with the Wireless network detection

wireless network

Vista or XP?

You need to go in and delete the network. Then it will pick it up again, and ask you to enter the key again.

On Vista, you do this by going into Networking and Sharing Center. The click on Customize, then click on Merge or delete network locations. Find the SSID of the router in the list, and delete it.

On XP, I believe you have to go to Network Connections, then right click on your Wireless Adaptor. Go to Status, and there should be a button to Manage Wireless Networks, that should take you to where you need to be to delete the network.

newtekie1, Jan 16, 2019
Thema:

Problem with the Wireless network detection

1. Problem with the Wireless network detection - Similar Threads - Problem Wireless network

2. Wireless network problem!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless network problem!!: I cannot connect to a wireless network even if it gets connect it says no internet connection and when i leave my laptop without using for a while the internet is gone and i need restart my laptop to use the net again...
  3. Wireless network problem!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless network problem!!: I cannot connect to a wireless network even if it gets connect it says no internet connection and when i leave my laptop without using for a while the internet is gone and i need restart my laptop to use the net again...
  4. Wireless network problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless network problem: Using win 10 wireless network, I can access desktop files from my laptop, but not laptop from desktop. Get message; "Windows cannot access \\ ...". You do not have permission; contact admin.How do I resolve?Thanks, John...
  5. Wireless network problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless network problem: Using win 10 wireless network, I can access desktop files from my laptop, but not laptop from desktop. Get message; "Windows cannot access \\ ...". You do not have permission; contact admin.How do I resolve?Thanks, John...
  6. Wireless network problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Wireless network adapter problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless network adapter problem: I've had a problem with my wireless network adapter for a few months. I've tried everything but the problem keeps coming back.My wireless network adapter works for a while then it turns off network connections and i can't turn it back on, after rebooting it becomes hidden...
  8. Wireless network adapter problem

Wireless network adapter problem: I've had a problem with my wireless network adapter for a few months. I've tried everything but the problem keeps coming back.My wireless network adapter works for a while then it turns off network connections and i can't turn it back on, after rebooting it becomes hidden...
  9. Unable to Detect Own Wireless Network

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to Detect Own Wireless Network: Not sure if this is a Windows 10 issue but my PC and laptop are unable to connect and detect to my own wireless network. It'll list every other network but my own. My phone on the other hand can detect and connect to my wireless network. When I check my phone, I see that it's...
  10. Wireless Network Adaptor problems

Wireless Network Adaptor problems: Every few months I lose internet connection on my computer and I get the same error message about problem with the network adaptor. I have the following message: Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless Network Adaptor is experiencing driver or hardware-related problems. I...