Windows 10: Problem with three screens

Discus and support Problem with three screens in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I use PC running Windows 10 and two additional connected monitors. I have a problem with these monitors because when I shut down my PC and then start... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by FrancisFr, Nov 28, 2018.

1. FrancisFr Win User

Problem with three screens

I use PC running Windows 10 and two additional connected monitors. I have a problem with these monitors because when I shut down my PC and then start it again, all the windows and apps icons that were on the third monitor get moved to the middle screen.

It is very inconvenient, I prefer to have only taskbar on the middle screen.

:)

FrancisFr, Nov 28, 2018
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 28, 2018
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Nov 28, 2018
  4. Problem with three screens

PC goes into black screen and froze

Yeah I'm pretty sure that's not a software related issue which is why I was suggesting that you remove the video card to start with since it's such an easy process of elimination step.

I'm not familiar with AMD CPUs, I did see that you had listed in your system specs but I had no idea whether or not it has an iGPU

Is there any possibility of you being able to get your hands on any compatible video card at all?it would be the easiest step to try to troubleshoot or at least one of the easier ones. You should be able to get into the bios without anything but A display cable hooked up to the motherboard

jboydgolfer, Nov 28, 2018
Thema:

Problem with three screens

1. Problem with three screens - Similar Threads - Problem three screens

2. Blue screen almost every three hours.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen almost every three hours.: Hi guys, I have used memset to check the ram and there is nothing wrong with the ram; I have also checked the HDD and it passed the test; I have checked the bios settings as this is my server I have not made any overclocking settings including loadline which is at the default...
  3. Blue screen almost every three hours.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen almost every three hours.: Hi guys, I have used memset to check the ram and there is nothing wrong with the ram; I have also checked the HDD and it passed the test; I have checked the bios settings as this is my server I have not made any overclocking settings including loadline which is at the default...
  4. Three Blue Screens on two days

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Three Blue Screens on two days: I have encountered 3 BSOD in just two days, can someone please look into this and help me? ThanksLink for minidumps and most recent MEMORY.DMP:https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aok1tqJhZ5WIiHyMRArk5HjVVKPX?e=iIqy79...
  5. Very Confusing Network Problem with three laptops

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Very Confusing Network Problem with three laptops: Hello Everyone. I have an interesting Issue. I have three laptops on a home Network. They are all attached wirelessly to my Router which is a NetGear Genie C3700-100NAS. Computer A HP 17z-ca100 Computer B HP 15-bw0xx Computer C HP 15-bw0xx All are on Windows 10 Ok,...
  6. Three questions

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Three questions: 1. I use Firefox but have installed Chrome too. In the advance setting, there are two provisions a Restore security to the original defaults. b Clean up the computer. My question is why Google controls Windows? 2. I have a Yahoo mail account. It is operated by me and...
  7. Issue displaying in three screens and locking the computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Issue displaying in three screens and locking the computer: In windows 10, if you have 3 screens connected to your computer, and then you lock the computer, after unlocking it, all the apps that were in your third screen get moved, and sometimes resized weirdly, to the middle screen. This didn't happen in windows 7. My right...
  8. How to display on three screens?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to display on three screens?: I am working off a lap top on a dock with two other screens. When I go to display setting it only recognizes 2 screens . How do I get it to "see" my three screens so I can display on all of them?...
  9. Lock Screen/Sign-in screen problems - screen shows three users

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Lock Screen/Sign-in screen problems - screen shows three users: I've been using Windows 10 for just over one year. For some reason the Lock Screen/Sign-in screen shows three users. All three are me in three iterations. I find also that when trying to save some excel and word documents I receive messages saying that i am not allowed to...
  10. Three Monitor Problems

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Three Monitor Problems: I just downloaded and installed Windows 10. Relatively problem free. I have (3) 24" monitors that I have been using with 2 video cards until today on Windows 7, Only the center and left monitor are working now. The right monitor has an orange power on light as if it is not...