Windows 10: Problem with Thunderbird and MAPI

Discus and support Problem with Thunderbird and MAPI in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Client of mine use Omni Accounts for POS system and Thundebird for Mail. On 2 new PC's when e-mailing from Omni it does not interact with Thunderbird.... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by chrismine, Aug 28, 2018.

1. chrismine Win User

Problem with Thunderbird and MAPI

Client of mine use Omni Accounts for POS system and Thundebird for Mail. On 2 new PC's when e-mailing from Omni it does not interact with Thunderbird. Windows 10 Home 64-bit
    Thunderbird set as default account. Have installed .Net framework 2 and C+ Redustributable.
    MAPI broken? Fresh installs on both PC's.

On an existing PC with Windows 10 , Omni and Thunderbird it does work.

Can someone please enlighten me?

:)

chrismine, Aug 28, 2018
  2. pbmaster Win User

Thunderbird problems

Right, so my gf's dad tried to back up his mail from Thunderbird to a network HDD by changing the location of the local folder for all his accounts, which is like 3 or 4. Now, none of his mail or accounts show up in Thunderbird and they aren't listed on the network drive. I was able to locate all the mail in its original location in AppData, but I don't know how to get it back to the way it was. Any ideas would help, thanks in advance.

pbmaster, Aug 28, 2018
  3. SK-1 Win User
    Mozilla Leaves Thunderbird

I need to change from Thunderbird,...can you list some alternatives?

4. rick22 Win User

Mozilla Leaves Thunderbird

yes gmail and mail.com

rick22, Aug 28, 2018
Thema:

1. Problem with Thunderbird and MAPI - Similar Threads - Problem Thunderbird MAPI

2. thunderbird

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    thunderbird: I can't get the reply and the other one's up on my computer. Jim Bates 860-361-6805 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/thunderbird/50269599-4041-4eb1-8178-0befe3763d4d
  3. Thunderbird Profile problems

in Browsers and Email
    Thunderbird Profile problems: Windows v 1903 I have been running Windows 10 for about 3 months now. And in that time I have used Thunderbird for Email. Now, suddenly, it demands that I set up a Profile. But it won't let me set one up. There is no way I can produce a new profile or get one to "stick" in...
  4. Problems with Thunderbird

in Browsers and Email
    Problems with Thunderbird: Windows v 1903 I am experiencing problems with Mozilla Thunderbird dropping folders and now the Address Book. So I have copied the latest T'Bird Folder to a USB stick and will do that at least once a week. Will this ensure that I will be able to re-store all folders and...
  5. MAPI & Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    MAPI & Windows 10: I am trying to get MAPI to work on Mailbird but not having any luck. Can someone please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mapi-windows-10/6a0ecba3-1a94-4e23-9de5-dbb3bce6acb2
  6. MAPI

in Windows 10 Customization
    MAPI: Hello I am having trouble sending email from my word program. a window pops up from the view more info, and it says to fix my MAPI. But I do not know how to fix my MAPI I do not know what a MAPI is. By the way I have windows 10. Thank you for any help you can give....
  7. MAPI

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MAPI: How do I change my MAPI settings so I can e-mail documents? It tells me there isn't an e-mail program associated to perform the requested action. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/mapi/813c280a-add1-4e56-adcf-a923b81187b5
  8. Thunderbird Add-on Problem

in Browsers and Email
    Thunderbird Add-on Problem: I have a Dell E5500 laptop that hasn't been used for a few months. I went into Thunderbird and noticed that my Theme Font and Size Changer add-on wasn't working. I reinstalled the add-on and updated Thunderbird to version 52.3.0 and the add-on to version 55.1.These are the...
  9. Thunderbird Email Problem

in Browsers and Email
    Thunderbird Email Problem: Every time I send email with Thunderbird I put multiple recipients in the Bcc: section and no one in the To: section and that is what is shown. However, when the people I'm sending it to get the email everyone is in the To: line and they can see everyone else's email address....
  10. Windows 10 Anniversary Update and Thunderbird Problems

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Anniversary Update and Thunderbird Problems: Ever since the Windows 10 Anniversary Update my Thunderbird is a hit and miss for email. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. When it checks for new email, often it says it cannot connect. Anyone have any solutions? 67651

Users found this page by searching for:

1. thunderbird mapi windows 10

2. thunderbird mapi problem

3. thunderbird mapi

4. version de thunderbird que funciona con mapi,
  5. fixing mapi installation for Thunderbird,
  6. 2020 thunderbird 68.7.0 mapi error 2,
  7. mapi library error thunderbird,
  8. how to fix thunderbird mapi,
  9. client mapi thunderbird,
  10. thunderbird mapi settings,
  11. mapi thunderbird detect,