Windows 10: Problem with time zone

Discus and support Problem with time zone in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hello so i recenly reinstalled my windows and made wrong choice at time zone's and i got US time zone and i can't change it to EU time zone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Richard1456, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Problem with time zone

/u/Richard1456, Dec 3, 2019

2. Time Zones

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty with the problem, it would be helpful if you could reply to these questions to assist you further.

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Since when are you facing this issue?

Time Zone will not change automatically while you travel. If you want to change the Time Zone for your computer, you will have to change manually.

Only the live tiles like Weather, News, and Sports have the ability to change with the location.

• Go to control panel.
    • Click on "Clock, Language, and Region
    • Under "Date and Time", click on "Change the Time Zone"
    • Under "Time Zone" click on "Change time zone
    • Under "Time Zone, click the current time zone, and select your actual time zone
      • Click OK and you are done.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Dec 3, 2019
  3. Time zone and active hours problem

Simply ignore the suggestion. It's confused because of the time zone change.

hsehestedt, Dec 3, 2019
  4. lvgandhi Win User

Problem with time zone

Time zone and active hours problem

I am now using my laptop in India for last 8 months. Before that I was in USA.
    my time zone setting is as in fig below.

Problem with time zone [​IMG]

Timezone and time set auto. Further it shows time zone as India.

Now coming to active hours. I use it 05:00 to 20:00.
    Set active hours as 06:00 to 18:00
    But MS suggests as follows in pic below as if I am using between 17:00 to 06:00.

Problem with time zone [​IMG]

Why it happens?
    What to do?

lvgandhi, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

Problem with time zone

1. Problem with time zone - Similar Threads - Problem zone

2. Problem with Computer Hang with Screen artefact when battery zone is pressed, but not VGA...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Computer Hang with Screen artefact when battery zone is pressed, but not VGA...: i have an hardware issue, my laptop is Acer Nitro 5 AN515-51, it was try to test and run smoothly when It's used to play games, edit videos, coding, etc. but right next to the touchpad, when I try to press my hand too much which is inside was a batery. The laptop become...
  3. Problem with Computer Hang with Screen artefact when battery zone is pressed, but not VGA...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Computer Hang with Screen artefact when battery zone is pressed, but not VGA...: i have an hardware issue, my laptop is Acer Nitro 5 AN515-51, it was try to test and run smoothly when It's used to play games, edit videos, coding, etc. but right next to the touchpad, when I try to press my hand too much which is inside was a batery. The laptop become...
  4. Problem with Computer Hang with Screen artefact when battery zone is pressed, but not VGA...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. time zone problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    time zone problems: I recently moved from the East coast to Houston from the Eastern Time Zone to the Central Time Zone. I am unable to get my desktop running Windows 11 to consistently switch and remain on the central time zone. I am able to temporarily set the time zone to central either by...
  6. time zone problems

time zone problems: I recently moved from the East coast to Houston from the Eastern Time Zone to the Central Time Zone. I am unable to get my desktop running Windows 11 to consistently switch and remain on the central time zone. I am able to temporarily set the time zone to central either by...
  7. Dual Time Zone Setting Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dual Time Zone Setting Problem: I have been trying to setup a dual time zone on my laptop as I needed to work on different time zones throughout the day. I use UTC +0800 as my major time zone and I would like to setup another display time as UTC +1030. However, the time displayed is UTC +1100 instead of...
  8. Dual Time Zone Setting Problem

Dual Time Zone Setting Problem: I have been trying to setup a dual time zone on my laptop as I needed to work on different time zones throughout the day. I use UTC +0800 as my major time zone and I would like to setup another display time as UTC +1030. However, the time displayed is UTC +1100 instead of...
  9. Problem with time zone

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with time zone: Hello Microsoft team, I have disabled windows time at services and I don't now how to enable it now, I have tried many ways but didn't work. Please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-time-zone/f6a2a659-8b64-4825-974b-3d95f27b1b03
  10. Time zone setting problem... 4 years later

in Windows 10 Customization
    Time zone setting problem... 4 years later: Hello all, I noticed there was a locked thread from 2016 regarding the wrong time zone settings for Win 10. I am currently having this same issue with my MacBook Pro running Windows 10. For the longest time, it was choosing the UTC only but now is stuck in Eastern. Has...