Windows 10: Problem with time zone

Discus and support Problem with time zone in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hello so i recenly reinstalled my windows and made wrong choice at time zone's and i got US time zone and i can't change it to EU time zone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Richard1456, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Problem with time zone

/u/Richard1456, Dec 3, 2019

2. Time Zones

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty with the problem, it would be helpful if you could reply to these questions to assist you further.

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Since when are you facing this issue?

Time Zone will not change automatically while you travel. If you want to change the Time Zone for your computer, you will have to change manually.

Only the live tiles like Weather, News, and Sports have the ability to change with the location.

• Go to control panel.
    • Click on "Clock, Language, and Region
    • Under "Date and Time", click on "Change the Time Zone"
    • Under "Time Zone" click on "Change time zone
    • Under "Time Zone, click the current time zone, and select your actual time zone
      • Click OK and you are done.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Dec 3, 2019
  3. Time zone and active hours problem

Simply ignore the suggestion. It's confused because of the time zone change.

hsehestedt, Dec 3, 2019
  4. lvgandhi Win User

Problem with time zone

Time zone and active hours problem

I am now using my laptop in India for last 8 months. Before that I was in USA.
    my time zone setting is as in fig below.

Problem with time zone [​IMG]

Timezone and time set auto. Further it shows time zone as India.

Now coming to active hours. I use it 05:00 to 20:00.
    Set active hours as 06:00 to 18:00
    But MS suggests as follows in pic below as if I am using between 17:00 to 06:00.

Problem with time zone [​IMG]

Why it happens?
    What to do?

lvgandhi, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

Problem with time zone

1. Problem with time zone - Similar Threads - Problem zone

2. Win10 Install For Dual Boot Partition Problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 Install For Dual Boot Partition Problem: I'm trying to do a clean install of Win10 on my Win7 desktop using Unallocated Space on the HDD. I thought I could have up to 4 Primary partitions, but I get this error when I try to select it. Any ideas? 146516
  3. Problem with Playing Video

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Playing Video: Hi there.. I've installed the latest version of Windows 10 as I tried to play a video file but there's no video player!! Ok I downloaded Movies & TV App and tried again but! it says the following : [ATTACH] I am wondering why?? it's just a video player, is that a hard...
  4. Problems with windows activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Problems with windows activation: Hi I'm having some issues with windows activation I recently updated my pc, moved my parts to another pc and re-installed windows on both. Before this both pc's had a valid windows 10 licence. In order to move the licences I used a vbs script to extrace the licence...
  5. Help there is a problem while im making in-app purchases!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help there is a problem while im making in-app purchases!: so recently i was repetitively making in-app purchases, after a couple of them i was no longer able to make in-app purchases anymore! is there any reason for this? and how do i get rid of it?...
  6. wifi...my 5g wifi signal isn't visible on my list but I can conntect to my 2.4 no problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wifi...my 5g wifi signal isn't visible on my list but I can conntect to my 2.4 no problem: I can't get my 5g wifi connection to show up on the list for connecting. All other devices pick it up but this computer...help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifimy-5g-wifi-signal-isnt-visible-on-my-list-but/04bb2ffd-e7f5-4073-859f-3e8c6e7f6c4e
  7. Problems installing windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problems installing windows: I recently (in September) bought parts and built a computer that i was supposed to use for gaming mostly and some schoolwork. Everything went well until i was going to install windows. In the beginning everything seemed OK and i came quite far in the setup of Microsoft...
  8. Headphones not working! None of the other threads fixed the problem.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Headphones not working! None of the other threads fixed the problem.: I have an Inspiron 15-3567 and the headphones are not working when plugged in. They work in other devices so the headphones are not the problem. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the headphone driver but it still isn't working. I remember when I would plug them in, I...
  9. Having problems luanching a games

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Having problems luanching a games: Hi! Ive just downloaded Sea Of Thieves in microsoft store and when i press play the game just luanches up quick then just shut downs, i dont really know the problem i have been searching a lot for that specific problem and there are solutions out there but none of them...
  10. Time zone and active hours problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Time zone and active hours problem: I am now using my laptop in India for last 8 months. Before that I was in USA. my time zone setting is as in fig below. [img] Timezone and time set auto. Further it shows time zone as India. Now coming to active hours. I use it 05:00 to 20:00. Set active hours as 06:00 to...