Windows 10: Problem with TKL 915 - Don't think its a keyboard issue more windows but I am stuck pleas help

Discus and support Problem with TKL 915 - Don't think its a keyboard issue more windows but I am stuck pleas help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi All. Got a weird issue that i am trying to figure out but its cracking me and wondered if anyone else has had the same. I have a logitech TKL 915... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/kiaenigma27, Jan 30, 2021.

1. Problem with TKL 915 - Don't think its a keyboard issue more windows but I am stuck pleas help

Hi All.

Got a weird issue that i am trying to figure out but its cracking me and wondered if anyone else has had the same.

I have a logitech TKL 915 keyboard that's from what I can tell fine except when plugged into my gaming PC.

Basically I cannot type a forward slash (key that shares the same button as ?) when i press it without holding shift it does nothing yet holding shift and pressing it types an ?

• I have tried changing language settings.
    • Reinstalling keyboard
    • Tried another keyboard which does the same

This leads me to believe its simple setting in windows that gone affray..

I tried an online keyboard tester and when I hit the key it registers an input but it just wont type a forward slash.

anyone seen this before and how to fix it? only started happening in the last 2-3 weeks.

submitted by /u/kiaenigma27
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/kiaenigma27, Jan 30, 2021

2. CM Storm NovaTouch TKL Keyboard

CM Storm is debuting its new gaming keyboard dubbed the NovaTouch TKL. The NovaTouch TKL features Topre switches with Cherry MX-type stems, which allows for a lot of accessories to work on these Topre mechanisms. The keyboard is, as the name suggests, a ten-key-less design, which is great for all gamers with limited desk space and lan-party goers!

Show full review

Frederik S, Jan 30, 2021
  3. Keyboard charachters don´t match

How to correct keyboard charachters if language region does match correct keyboard but charachters still don´t.

RodrigoIzquierdo, Jan 30, 2021
  4. Problem with TKL 915 - Don't think its a keyboard issue more windows but I am stuck pleas help

keyboard stuck

Hi Austin,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your keyboard, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial resolution, we suggest that you check and follow the troubleshooting steps in this
    article to resolve the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Jan 30, 2021
Thema:

Problem with TKL 915 - Don't think its a keyboard issue more windows but I am stuck pleas help

1. Problem with TKL 915 - Don't think its a keyboard issue more windows but I am stuck pleas help - Similar Threads - Problem TKL 915

2. Some keys in my keyboard don't worknig and i think this is software issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some keys in my keyboard don't worknig and i think this is software issue: SOO in my laptop when i press ctrl + w + space some key in the left side of my laptop stop working: w, s, 2 and some of fn keysWhen i press ctrl + w + space again just the keys don't working again i need to keep spamming ctrl + w + space.sometimes don't working easy i need to...
  3. Some keys in my keyboard don't worknig and i think this is software issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some keys in my keyboard don't worknig and i think this is software issue: SOO in my laptop when i press ctrl + w + space some key in the left side of my laptop stop working: w, s, 2 and some of fn keysWhen i press ctrl + w + space again just the keys don't working again i need to keep spamming ctrl + w + space.sometimes don't working easy i need to...
  4. Pleas help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pleas help me: So every time when I start my PC I get an error message:Windows Script HostScript: C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\StartMenu\Startup\essential.vbsLine: 3Char: 1Error: The system cannot find the file specifiedCode: 80070002Source: nullPC works fine but when i...
  5. Pleas help me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pleas help me: So every time when I start my PC I get an error message:Windows Script HostScript: C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\StartMenu\Startup\essential.vbsLine: 3Char: 1Error: The system cannot find the file specifiedCode: 80070002Source: nullPC works fine but when i...
  6. Guys Pleas Help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Guys Pleas Help!: So earlier today everything worked fine, i turned off my PC for maybe and hour and now i can't log in to any of my Microsoft profiles! The thing is, both my profiles work when i log in through the browser, but when i try to log in for example to Microsoft store app (Windows...
  7. HELP! I am stuck with this problem for several hours....

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HELP! I am stuck with this problem for several hours....: When i am trying to repair windows, i get error, that disk, where my win10 was located is locked. I tried different commands in cmd, but i think the problem is, that my bootable USB is the first in boot priority, also its the only way to boot the system. If i am not...
  8. Keyboard Thinks i am pressing window key

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard Thinks i am pressing window key: Every time I press A, Q , 1 on my ducky keyboard i thinks i am pressing the window key. I saw it was doing that when I opened the on screen keyboard. I have tried everything. I uninstalled the drivers, restarted my computer, moved usb port and updated the keyboard none of...
  9. NEED HELP PLEAS!!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    NEED HELP PLEAS!!!: EVERYTHING ON MY COMPUTER IS TO BIG AND I CANT SEE ALL THE APPS ON MY COMPUTER HOW DO I CHANGE THE FONT SIZE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-pleas/9bb1bbaf-96d4-42d5-bd11-6913f3ba8216
  10. Pleas Help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Pleas Help: Hi, I'm really worried. Someone has emailed me, saying they have a recording of me from my laptops face camera, they know what movie I was watching and are supposedly in possession of my personal files due to visiting one of their sites. Please help as they threatening me and...