Windows 10: problem with trendnet kvm tk-409k

Discus and support problem with trendnet kvm tk-409k in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have this kvm tk-409k connected to my 4 systems. Since upgrading to windows 10 I've had times where during the upgrade the video would switch from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by rac8006, May 6, 2016.

1. rac8006 Win User

problem with trendnet kvm tk-409k

I have this kvm tk-409k connected to my 4 systems. Since upgrading to windows 10 I've had times where during the upgrade the video would switch from the current system to one of the other systems. You would have to switch it back to the system being upgraded.

Thanks
    RAC

:)

rac8006, May 6, 2016

2. KVM switch USB not reinitializing

I've had the TK-409K KVM switch from Trendnet now for about a year and I don't have to switch between computers very often so I'm not sure when the problem started. I have a Window 10 desktop and a mac laptop hooked into the ports 1 and 2 of the KVM box.
    If the switch is set to the Windows computer when the computer boots, the mouse and keyboard and monitor work with no problem. However, if I switch to the mac and then back to the Windows computer, the monitor works but not the mouse and keyboard. I have to
    reboot Windows to get the mouse and keyboard to work again. When I switch to the Windows computer, the light on the KVM box never stop blinking. Does anyone have any suggestions?

BradWhitmoyer, May 6, 2016
  3. KVM NOT WORKING AFTER INSTALLING BUILD 14361 160603-1700

Just installed Windows 10 build 14361-160603-1700 and KVM stopped working with USB mouse and keyboard on 1 non fast ring system, 1 32 bit fastring system and 1 64 bit fast ring system. This is the third time a Windows 10 upgrade has caused the KVM to
    stop functioning. There are no drivers for the TK-407K Trendnet KVM according to Trendnet tech support. It looks like Microsoft is just figuring the problem will go away sometime. Resetting the devices every time is not a responsible answer. Are there
    any suggestions other than removing all of the usb drivers and allowing the system to reinstall.

DavidZimmerling, May 6, 2016
Thema:

problem with trendnet kvm tk-409k

1. problem with trendnet kvm tk-409k - Similar Threads - problem trendnet kvm

2. Issue with a KVM switch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with a KVM switch: Hello, This is an odd one. I am currently using a KVM switch. Both computers are running Windows 11. Here is my set up: Monitors are 2 4K monitorsMonitor 1: M28U Monitor 2: Asus Predator something Computer 1: Desktop Graphics Card 3080 TIComputer 2: Microsoft Surface Laptop...
  3. Issue with a KVM switch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with a KVM switch: Hello, This is an odd one. I am currently using a KVM switch. Both computers are running Windows 11. Here is my set up: Monitors are 2 4K monitorsMonitor 1: M28U Monitor 2: Asus Predator something Computer 1: Desktop Graphics Card 3080 TIComputer 2: Microsoft Surface Laptop...
  4. tk đăng nhập

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    tk đăng nhập: Tôi vào cài đặt vào phần tk và bị bấm nhầm khi sử dụng tk khách mà giờ tôi không thoát r dc và bị hạn chế sử dụng các quyền của máy. Có bạn nào biết cách giải quyết chỉ giúp mình vs ak...
  5. tk đăng nhập

in Windows 10 Gaming
    tk đăng nhập: tôi vào cài đặt vào tk và bị bấm nhầm sử dụng tk khách mà giờ tôi không thoát r dc và bị hạn chế sử dụng các quyền của máy . Có bn nào biết cách giải quyết chỉ giúp mình vs ak...
  6. tk đăng nhập

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    tk đăng nhập: tôi vào cài đặt vào tk và bị bấm nhầm sử dụng tk khách mà giờ tôi không thoát r dc và bị hạn chế sử dụng các quyền của máy . Có bn nào biết cách giải quyết chỉ giúp mình vs ak...
  7. Belkin soho KVM

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Belkin soho KVM: I hope someone can help me......setting up a Belkin soho KVM but the windows 10 pc is reading it as a generic PnP monitor. I have tried updating the firmware but when the KVM is put into setup mode the pc Belkin software does not find it when searching. would anyone have any...
  8. Virtual KVM?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virtual KVM?: Does anyone know if there is such thing as a virtual KVM with the following simple feartures. 1) Requires hardware (like a KVM) 2) The screens are windows rather than taking up a full monitor. I understand RDP and TeamViewer do these things however they require software...
  9. Picture shrinkage with KVM

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Picture shrinkage with KVM: I have a minor annoyance I’m hoping someone might be able to help me with. I have a 4 switch KVM (Rosewill PKV-4UC) switching an ASUS VE278H 27” monitor between, at a minimum, My main system call it System #1, (ASUS MB) and my main Test setup, call it System #2, (Gigabite...
  10. Picture shrinkage with KVM

in Windows 10 Support
    Picture shrinkage with KVM: I have a minor annoyance I’m hoping someone might be able to help me with. I have a 4 switch KVM (Rosewill PKV-4UC) switching an ASUS VE278H 27” monitor between, at a minimum, My main system call it System #1, (ASUS MB) and my main Test setup, call it System #2, (Gigabite...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 not recognize tk409k

2. trendnet kvm windows 10

3. trendnet tk-409k kvm drivers

4. tk-409k kvm blinking ,
  5. TRENDnet TK 409K issues,
  6. tk-409k stopped working,
  7. trendnet tk-409 no desktop switching optins in windows 10,
  8. trendnet tk-407k kvm keyboard and mouse not working,
  9. tk-409k surface pro,
  10. kvm switch tk-409k blinking green light problem,
  11. tk-409k PROBLEMS,