Windows 10: Problem with turning on windows

Discus and support Problem with turning on windows in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; when I start windows instead of getting to the login screen it brings me to an error screen by starting the pc diagnostic once completed it brings me... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by gabriel berni, Jun 26, 2020.

1. Problem with turning on windows

when I start windows instead of getting to the login screen it brings me to an error screen by starting the pc diagnostic
    once completed it brings me to a blue screen with the writing:
    the pc did not start correctly

:)

gabriel berni, Jun 26, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jun 26, 2020
  3. tuunade98 Win User
    Pc problem, randomly doesn't turn on sometimes.

I turned it off i'll report back if problem still persists. Do you guys have any other ideas as well, just in case this doesn't work..

EDIT: sorry for double post

tuunade98, Jun 26, 2020
  4. Problem with turning on windows

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

Problem with turning on windows

1. Problem with turning on windows - Similar Threads - Problem turning

2. i had installed windows 11 on my pc. I have a problem. when I turn on the microphone, the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i had installed windows 11 on my pc. I have a problem. when I turn on the microphone, the...: i had installed windows 11 on my pc. I have a problem. when I turn on the microphone, the computer turns off. the screen is having a blue screen problem....
  3. i had installed windows 11 on my pc. I have a problem. when I turn on the microphone, the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i had installed windows 11 on my pc. I have a problem. when I turn on the microphone, the...: i had installed windows 11 on my pc. I have a problem. when I turn on the microphone, the computer turns off. the screen is having a blue screen problem....
  4. Please i have problem i was adjusting font in my windows then all my apps turned into grid...

Please i have problem i was adjusting font in my windows then all my apps turned into grid...: Please i have problem i was adjusting font in my windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-i-have-problem-i-was-adjusting-font-in-my/e641715f-6d13-4a83-9c6c-dc8d6263a77e
  5. Please i have problem i was adjusting font in my windows then all my apps turned into grid...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Please i have problem i was adjusting font in my windows then all my apps turned into grid...: Please i have problem i was adjusting font in my windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-i-have-problem-i-was-adjusting-font-in-my/e641715f-6d13-4a83-9c6c-dc8d6263a77e
  6. Please i have problem i was adjusting font in my windows then all my apps turned into grid...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. laptop wont turn on now occasionally due to window 11 software. Problem starting a year...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop wont turn on now occasionally due to window 11 software. Problem starting a year...: Hello all,My Asus Zenbook laptop occasionally does not turn on at all when powered on. I have had it looked at by my insurer and they told me that after having thoroughly examined the laptop and done all the potential checks everything concerning the hardware works perfectly,...
  8. laptop wont turn on now occasionally due to window 11 software. Problem starting a year...

laptop wont turn on now occasionally due to window 11 software. Problem starting a year...: Hello all,My Asus Zenbook laptop occasionally does not turn on at all when powered on. I have had it looked at by my insurer and they told me that after having thoroughly examined the laptop and done all the potential checks everything concerning the hardware works perfectly,...
  9. How to turn off secure boot , not sure what problem is don't have write access to lots of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn off secure boot , not sure what problem is don't have write access to lots of...: How to turn off secure boot , not sure what problem is don't have write access to lots of small issues happening lets start with disabling secure boot...
  10. How to turn off secure boot , not sure what problem is don't have write access to lots of...

How to turn off secure boot , not sure what problem is don't have write access to lots of...: How to turn off secure boot , not sure what problem is don't have write access to lots of small issues happening lets start with disabling secure boot...