Windows 10: problem with typing

Discus and support problem with typing in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I was playing gta online and pressed some buttons on the same time, shift control, space and suddenly my keyboard from z to right shift are spamming... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by tmacielreis, Nov 24, 2020.

1. problem with typing

I was playing gta online and pressed some buttons on the same time, shift control, space and suddenly my keyboard from z to right shift are spamming near keys, my friend said something with Microsoft text input, I reinstalled my OS and the problem still persists. sorry for the bad english

:)

tmacielreis, Nov 24, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Nov 24, 2020
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Uninstall problem

Open the Admin Command Prompt:
    1. diskpart
    2. List disk
    3. select disk # where # is the disk that contains hidden partitions
    4. list par
    5. select partition #
    6. delete partition OVERRIDE
    7. repeat steps 5 & 6 for the additional hidden partitions.
    8. exit
    OR:
    if you want to clean the whole disk, after step 3 above
    Type: clean
    Type: exit

topgundcp, Nov 24, 2020
  4. dencal Win User

problem with typing

Uninstall problem

Thank you for your reply.
    Problem is I don't know which one to delete because they don't show drive letter. see att below.
    Both SSD,s are the same configured sizes. W10 is online all the time even though I am in W8.1

dencal, Nov 24, 2020
Thema:

problem with typing

1. problem with typing - Similar Threads - problem typing

2. My friend's laptop have a problem. When I type something on keyboard, its randomly open...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My friend's laptop have a problem. When I type something on keyboard, its randomly open...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/kinkymaru [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l45u1t/my_friends_laptop_have_a_problem_when_i_type/
  3. Cannot type é using key combination ´+e (problem with diacritics)

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot type é using key combination ´+e (problem with diacritics): Hello there, I just found out that the dead keys on some of our computers do not work properly. Via osk the input does not work as well. I compared the settings with another one that is working just fine and tried it the same way. By typing + e I still get "e" instead of...
  4. There are 44 pages for replies to the problem "Can't type in Windows 10 search bar" -- and...

in Cortana
    There are 44 pages for replies to the problem "Can't type in Windows 10 search bar" -- and...: For an un-related reason, I've had to re-install win10 about 100 times in the past few weeks and I've managed to do this to myself more times than I've enjoyed. This thread...
  5. Typing problems

Typing problems: [ATTACH] I use windows 10 and one day I tried to type in my search bar the one beside the start menu and I couldn't type. On top of that the keyboard language changed from English us to some other language so when I press shift+3 this shows (£) instead of (#) and but when...
  6. Typing problem - Suddenly unable to type in most of the input boxes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Typing problem - Suddenly unable to type in most of the input boxes: Hi, Recently, I sometimes cannot type on my laptop all of a sudden. The symptoms are quite specific: 0. Everytime it happened, I was in the middle of using the laptop, and it can be solved by restarting the laptop. 1. When I typed in English, it seems that I can still...
  7. Problems when typing.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problems when typing.: These are 2 problems that are so annoying. Number 1 is that sometimes when I am typing in any site, there is a glitch that occasionally happens that when i press a key on my keyboard, it will replace the character in front of it with the character i typed, therefore I need to...
  8. Bluetooth keyboard typing problem with win 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth keyboard typing problem with win 10: Hallo i have a typing problem using my Bluetooth keyboard. when i start to type , it doesnt type anything, i have to click again and retype to see words written, i tried it with IPAD and it works perfectly, i checked the keyboard settings and tried to change some but...
  9. I activated windows and i had problems with the font. I used clear type, but apparently it...

I activated windows and i had problems with the font. I used clear type, but apparently it...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BeefNuggetScientist2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iornwd/i_activated_windows_and_i_had_problems_with_the/
  10. Surface Pro problems. Type cover, SD card, usb ports suddenly not working and not switching...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Pro problems. Type cover, SD card, usb ports suddenly not working and not switching...: The surface pro wouldn't switch on although it was plugged in. I think the typecover illuminated. I unplugged and left it for several hours and then plugged in and it switched on. However the typecover no longer worked. I've also discovered that micro SD is no longer visible...