Windows 10: Problem with UAC in win 10

Discus and support Problem with UAC in win 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have an connection manager for my 3g dlink modem, it will not run on win10 until i unless i login with the administrator But the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mr TelneT, Oct 8, 2015.

1. Mr TelneT Win User

Problem with UAC in win 10

Hello,

I have an connection manager for my 3g dlink modem, it will not run on win10 until i unless i login with the administrator But the problem is that i can not run Microsoft edge or calculator when i'm logged in with administrator !! And if i make some modification to run Microsoft edge and other microsoft applications in the admin account, the 3g connection manager will not run anymore!

Problem with UAC in win 10 [​IMG]

How do I Unblock the program from the UAC ?

:)

Mr TelneT, Oct 8, 2015
  2. timoe14 Win User

You haven't answered the question. How can we run programs that windows blocks (and therefore require UAC off) and also run windows programs (that require UAC on)? This seems to be a major flaw in an operating system....

timoe14, Oct 8, 2015
  3. Mr TelneT Win User

Hi ,

The app is being blocked, i can run it when i have UAC turned off completely but this way i can't run windows apps like i stated earlier, Like edge or Calculator,,.

Mr TelneT, Oct 8, 2015
  4. Problem with UAC in win 10

Hi,
    Welcome to the forum

If you navigate to the file using file explorer and then do a properties of this file, do you see an option near the bottom that mentions unblock?

I have done this a couple of times, but unfortunately don't have a file at hand to check with to see the exact wording

The reason I believe its blocked is because the Publisher is not shown

*just to note to anyone reading, if this does show it and allows unblocking it should only be used for files you trust

paulsalter, Oct 8, 2015
  5. Mr TelneT Win User
    Mr TelneT, Oct 8, 2015
  6. Unfortunately I am not aware of any other fixes for this

Hopefully someone with more knowledge on UAC can answer

Is you UAC set to the default level?

paulsalter, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Problem with UAC in win 10 - Similar Threads - Problem UAC

2. UAC PROBLEMS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UAC PROBLEMS: UAC WILL NOT ME INSTALL PC GAMES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uac-problems/f92b4f3b-7e68-49fa-a858-85ded6ac1995
  3. UAC PROBLEMS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    UAC PROBLEMS: UAC WILL NOT ME INSTALL PC GAMES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uac-problems/f92b4f3b-7e68-49fa-a858-85ded6ac1995
  4. UAC PROBLEMS

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. problem with user account control (uac)

problem with user account control (uac): hey. i tried to turn on my pc yesterday and i got a problem with a file beeing removed. i then restarted my whole pc, and i thought it was fixed. but then my administrator confirmation wouldnt work. this means that i cant download apps and edit settings. i have tried to go to...
  6. UAC Problems: Do You Want To Let This App Make Changes To Your Device.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    UAC Problems: Do You Want To Let This App Make Changes To Your Device.: Hi I had part of my problem solved yesterday concerning the removal of the shield on my existing programs which was a great relief. However, I am still having a problem with some of my new downloaded programs. I have the same message I used to receive with my other programs....
  7. Uac Window Problem in Win10

Uac Window Problem in Win10: I got a problem that when i play any game or only open browser that the game or browser get out and when i click alt & tab to see what did that there is a window his name is services when i click on it didnt open and when i wait seconds i see something write in it Windows Uac...
  8. Small UAC problem.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Small UAC problem.: Afternoon all.. particularly try 3 ?. A little while ago I set up a NewAdminPrimary account the password for which has been opening downloads fine....BUT now I am getting the message that the password has expired and must be changed !.. If I remember rightly it was a...
  9. UAC Problems and Password Recovery

UAC Problems and Password Recovery: I must have inadvertently messed something up in Windows 10 UAC, I can log in with the User account password, but when I try to open some programs, install, or uninstall, or change anything in the UAC in Control Panel, it takes me to the UAC prompt screen to give...
  10. UAC Problems.

UAC Problems.: Bree !.. Thanks from me ( 'the struggler ') also. I've updated Windows and look forward to my next effort !. Alan .

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 10 UAC problem