Windows 10: Problem with UltraUXThemePatcher

Discus and support Problem with UltraUXThemePatcher in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I finished installation checked the box “reboot now” and pressed finished and it’s not rebooting. Should I just manually reboot? submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Slippysquidkid, Feb 27, 2020.

1. Problem with UltraUXThemePatcher

I finished installation checked the box “reboot now” and pressed finished and it’s not rebooting. Should I just manually reboot?

submitted by /u/Slippysquidkid
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Slippysquidkid, Feb 27, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Feb 27, 2020
  3. Jetster Win User
    Need some advice on computer problems.

Run HDtune (free version) on you hard drive. but most likely that the problem. You can also test your memory with Memtest86 as suggested above

You didn't list your OS

Jetster, Feb 27, 2020
  4. rtwjunkie Win User

Problem with UltraUXThemePatcher

UNIGINE-Valley BENCHMARK scores

OK, no problem! It's your list...I was just making a suggestion. No hard feelings?

rtwjunkie, Feb 27, 2020
Thema:

Problem with UltraUXThemePatcher

1. Problem with UltraUXThemePatcher - Similar Threads - Problem UltraUXThemePatcher

2. How to fix gaming problems after the Windows 23H2 update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix gaming problems after the Windows 23H2 update?: Windows update 23H2 broke almost all my PC games, they just don't start. That is, Steam tells me that the games are running, but all I see is the start video/ingress of the games. Some with sound, some without sound. I can use the Task manager to stop the start videos, but...
  3. How to fix gaming problems after the Windows 23H2 update?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix gaming problems after the Windows 23H2 update?: Windows update 23H2 broke almost all my PC games, they just don't start. That is, Steam tells me that the games are running, but all I see is the start video/ingress of the games. Some with sound, some without sound. I can use the Task manager to stop the start videos, but...
  4. cannot reset password, i get "theres a temporary problem with the service"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot reset password, i get "theres a temporary problem with the service": This has been an asked question here before, but i cannot for the life of me find a fix. I have tried different devices, browsers, cleared cookies, cache, upgraded to windows 11, etc etc etc. no matter what i do, i cannot change or reset my Microsoft account password for my...
  5. cannot reset password, i get "theres a temporary problem with the service"

cannot reset password, i get "theres a temporary problem with the service": This has been an asked question here before, but i cannot for the life of me find a fix. I have tried different devices, browsers, cleared cookies, cache, upgraded to windows 11, etc etc etc. no matter what i do, i cannot change or reset my Microsoft account password for my...
  6. Lenovo Ideapad laptop does not boot. Using command line to fix the problem results in...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lenovo Ideapad laptop does not boot. Using command line to fix the problem results in...: My LenovoIdeapad 3 laptop bluescreened and now cannot boot to windows. Startup repair does not work. I have tried following command line instructions, for example here https://www.yourwindowsguide.com/2021/09/recovery-options-in-windows-11.html#.YgnrtYhBzIWHowever when trying...
  7. Lenovo Ideapad laptop does not boot. Using command line to fix the problem results in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo Ideapad laptop does not boot. Using command line to fix the problem results in...: My LenovoIdeapad 3 laptop bluescreened and now cannot boot to windows. Startup repair does not work. I have tried following command line instructions, for example here https://www.yourwindowsguide.com/2021/09/recovery-options-in-windows-11.html#.YgnrtYhBzIWHowever when trying...
  8. Lenovo Ideapad laptop does not boot. Using command line to fix the problem results in...

9. Since Windows updates 09 April 2024: only problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Since Windows updates 09 April 2024: only problems: Hi,Since the latest Windows 10 updates, I have only problems with my PC. Probably a temporary account is created. Why? I don't know.If I recreate my accounts in Google Chrome, 1 Password, arrange my icons on the desktop I can work a day. Then after new start every thing is...
  10. Since Windows updates 09 April 2024: only problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Since Windows updates 09 April 2024: only problems: Hi,Since the latest Windows 10 updates, I have only problems with my PC. Probably a temporary account is created. Why? I don't know.If I recreate my accounts in Google Chrome, 1 Password, arrange my icons on the desktop I can work a day. Then after new start every thing is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. apo equalizer heap corruption