Windows 10: Problem with unlocking my laptop by using hello pin

Discus and support Problem with unlocking my laptop by using hello pin in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Recently i have changed my Microsoft Hello pin.After changing the pin i am unable to unlock my laptop by both hellopin and by password.•This what... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by MohammedRabeeh, Jun 14, 2021.

1. Problem with unlocking my laptop by using hello pin

Recently i have changed my Microsoft Hello pin.After changing the pin i am unable to unlock my laptop by both hellopin and by password.•This what happens when i try to unblock my laptop with hellopin "Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Choose another sign in option and set up your PIN again by going to Settings>Accounts>Sign-in options"•If i try to unblock with my password it shows that "The password in incorrect. Try again" eventhough I'm using the correct password this message shows.So please help me out.

:)

MohammedRabeeh, Jun 14, 2021
  2. Anne Ros Win User

Login with PIN and Hello

Hi Jean,

Windows 10 includes multiple options to sign-in to your account, including the ability to sign-in using a PIN and Windows Hello, which uses facial recognition. For us to provide a solution suited to your concern, we need additional information. Can
    you answer the questions below?

• How are you setting the PIN and Hello?
    • Which build version of Windows is your PC running on?
    • Were there any error codes or messages?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how to set up PIN.

• Open Settings.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Click Sign-in options.
    • Click the Add button for the PIN and set your PIN.
    • Do the same for the Windows Hello.

Looking forward to your response.

Anne Ros, Jun 14, 2021
  3. Volatile Win User
    Laptop Bluetooth Problems D:

Hello El Mayo just a few questions about your problem,
    What type of Cell Phone and Laptop are you using and what sort of steps have you already attempted to solve this problem?

Thanks!

Volatile, Jun 14, 2021
  4. Problem with unlocking my laptop by using hello pin

Windows Hello face-unlock doesn't work, always ask me to enter a pin. Why?

Hi Reynier,

Windows Hello is a more personal, more secure way to get instant access to your
    Windows 10 devices using fingerprint or facial recognition. A
    PIN
    on Windows Hello is recommended to ensure that you can still unlock and use your device even if you can't use your preferred biometric because the sensor is unavailable or not working properly.

To resolve your concern, we suggest that you re-enroll Windows Hello and change how you want to sign in via Settings. To do this, follow the steps listed below:

• Type Settings in the Search bar and press
      Enter
    • Go to Accounts then Sign-in options.
    You can also use the below articles for more information about Windows Hello:

Feel free to post back for an update and let us know if you need more help.

Eileen Gal, Jun 14, 2021
Thema:

Problem with unlocking my laptop by using hello pin

1. Problem with unlocking my laptop by using hello pin - Similar Threads - Problem unlocking laptop

2. Unlock Laptop pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unlock Laptop pin: forgot my laptop pin and I’m unable to login to my outlook account even though I know the email password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unlock-laptop-pin/57808229-5a2a-4c90-b7f6-1f45d5acd3c3
  3. Unlock Laptop pin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unlock Laptop pin: forgot my laptop pin and I’m unable to login to my outlook account even though I know the email password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unlock-laptop-pin/57808229-5a2a-4c90-b7f6-1f45d5acd3c3
  4. I can't set a pin or use windows hello on my laptop

I can't set a pin or use windows hello on my laptop: I can't set a pin or use windows hello, I think this is a administration issue. Although i can log in through my microsoft password and email verification. Even though i gave my self permission on the ngc folder i can't delete it. It also says i require permission from the...
  5. my laptop unlocks without full pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop unlocks without full pin: I just reset my password after forgetting it. When I tried keying in the new password, my laptop unlocks even before I finish keying in the password, is this normal? please help me! I'm really confused and worried...
  6. my laptop unlocks without full pin

my laptop unlocks without full pin: I just reset my password after forgetting it. When I tried keying in the new password, my laptop unlocks even before I finish keying in the password, is this normal? please help me! I'm really confused and worried...
  7. Problem using Windows Hello PIN

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Problem using Windows Hello PIN: Hi I have just signed up to windows hello with a new pin. Now when I sign in I have to do It twice. One image is superimposed on another. My computer works eventually but this is annoying.[Original Title: windows hello]...
  8. Hello pin problem

Hello pin problem: Hi, I have a problem with the hello pin in my windows computer whenever I set my pin it always say ''something went wrong'' ''We weren't able to set up your PIN'' please help me thank you....
  9. Windows Hello PIN to Unlock Screen

Windows Hello PIN to Unlock Screen: I have a Surface Book 2 Laptop. Was using facial recognition to open my locked screen. All of a sudden the computer started telling me that I couldn't open my locked screen without a Windows Hello PIN! I never installed Windows Hello nor can I install it because I use the...
  10. Problem with login using hello picture and pin

Problem with login using hello picture and pin: Something went wrong during a sign in and both the windows hello and pin login are shown as not available. They both worked earlier on my machine. Is there a way to fix this....