Windows 10: Problem with upgrading iastoa.sys

Discus and support Problem with upgrading iastoa.sys in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I upgraded my iastora.sys file after receiving notification that there was a conflict with WIN 10 upgrade. Before the upgrade I had a partitioned... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by oceans, Aug 9, 2019.

1. oceans Win User

Problem with upgrading iastoa.sys

I upgraded my iastora.sys file after receiving notification that there was a conflict with WIN 10 upgrade. Before the upgrade I had a partitioned drives C, D, E. Problem after the upgrade is that D drive doesn't exist and is shown as E drive ( simple- basic-NTFS- healthy- 945.52 capacity- 691.86GB- 73%. some programs like screen capture is asking me to insert disc when before it was running off the D drive. Under Disk Management D doesn't show up at all. How doe I change E to D when D doesn't show up in Disk Management.

:)

oceans, Aug 9, 2019

2. Video card or RAM need upgrading?

Memtest: no errors after 10 hrs.
    I'm going to perform the Primetest, later on. Get back to you on that.
    I'm going to take it step by step, guys. I need to find the problem with this current computer. I might have to upgrade some components, so that it is still runnable. As for the new one, yes....i will build on it later. I need to find something decent 'gaming experience', all suggestions appreciated. THanks.

itsmeitsme, Aug 9, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Aug 9, 2019
  4. swarfega Win User

preparing to upgrade

You can try following this guide. I suggest either step 4 or step 7.

swarfega, Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

1. Problem with upgrading iastoa.sys - Similar Threads - Problem upgrading iastoa

2. ntoskrnl.exe and Wdf01000.sys BSOD Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ntoskrnl.exe and Wdf01000.sys BSOD Problem: Is there any way to fix this issue? This usually appears whenever I try to load a game that uses EAC Easy Anti-Cheat, bug string is: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, BAD_POOL_CALLER, and KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION. I ran the dump file through BlueScreenView and two files have been...
  3. ntoskrnl.exe and Wdf01000.sys BSOD Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ntoskrnl.exe and Wdf01000.sys BSOD Problem: Is there any way to fix this issue? This usually appears whenever I try to load a game that uses EAC Easy Anti-Cheat, bug string is: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, BAD_POOL_CALLER, and KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION. I ran the dump file through BlueScreenView and two files have been...
  4. ntoskrnl.exe and Wdf01000.sys BSOD Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Storport sys problem and bad system problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Storport sys problem and bad system problem: Started with a storport.sys problem. Got to ressett pc it worked for 1 week and then bad problem, tried resetting pc, not allowed, tried full reset of pc, not allowed, got into bootrec, did not find or wrong , going in a loop bad system config , automatic repair, How do i...
  6. Fltmgr. Sys problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fltmgr. Sys problem: Hlo sir. When i want to start my pc then a blue screen is appear and two options displayed . 1. restart. 2. Advance options But my both input device stop working when they come to this stage. And i don't able to select any options .. Please help me.. Please....
  7. dxgmms2.sys

dxgmms2.sys: While gaming I get this crash in blue screen dxgmms2.sys I have an Nvidia gts 450 gpu 4gb ram intel i3 2100 motherboard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dxgmms2sys/d4b72fca-ae42-4ea6-9a2e-3b25b396ca62
  8. BSOD:l1c63x64.sys

BSOD:l1c63x64.sys: Since I replaced my HHD,BSOD happened. Please help me. Attachment 69284 43970
  9. Wdf01000.sys system.service.exception

Wdf01000.sys system.service.exception: Hello, I have a MSI Ge70 pro apache with an operating system windows 10, after deleting malware with the ZHPcleaner software and restart my computer, I found myself in front of a blue screen which after analysis to restart the computer to have the Same blue screen with as...
  10. BSOD After Windows 10 Upgrade error e22w8x64.sys and L1C63x64.sys

BSOD After Windows 10 Upgrade error e22w8x64.sys and L1C63x64.sys: Hey guys first time poster but i dont know where else to turn. After the upgrade from 8.1 I started seeing a BSOD with the error e22w8x64.sys but it wasn't that common. Now thought its as soon as I try to install a game, open multiple browser tabs or try to watch a YouTube...