Windows 10: Problem with US Internation Keyboard Accent

Discus and support Problem with US Internation Keyboard Accent in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I use a keyboard with a US international layout, but one day all modifier stopped working as they are supposed to. When I press the accent key it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TheICSDI, Mar 30, 2019.

1. TheICSDI Win User

Problem with US Internation Keyboard Accent

I use a keyboard with a US international layout, but one day all modifier stopped working as they are supposed to. When I press the accent key it writes this `` so the è isn't `e but ```e, I have to press the accent 2 time and then delete the 2 accents before this with all modifier. I can't solve this problem.

:)

TheICSDI, Mar 30, 2019

2. Qwerty keyboard and accent

hi there,

I have a Surface Pro running on Windows 10, and need to turn the keyboard in International - to use accents.

How do I best do that? I have read a few suggestions, and do not understand it.

thank you, Paul

***moved on english forum****

PaulJacquin, Mar 30, 2019
  3. Issues with using accents through the keyboard on Windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for your response with the current update on the issue.

When you use the US-International keyboard layout, you should also use the English (International) language setting. To change these settings, choose the International icon in Control Panel.

To assist you better, please provided us the
    information below:

• What is the When you say that "set to English", what is the language pack installed on the computer? Are you using English US Or English UK?
    • Have you checked the issue with another keyboard?

I recommend you to check the issue with using On-Screen keyboard.

1. Click on Search bar.

2. Type "On-Screen Keyboard
    " in the search bar and click on it.

3. Then check if you are able to produce accented character.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with typing accented character through keyboard on Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Mar 30, 2019
  4. Problem with US Internation Keyboard Accent

Issues with using accents through the keyboard on Windows 10.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there keyword is not used correctly.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• What is the language pack are you using on the computer?
    • When you say that "put accents above the e and o but i can't seem ", how exactly have you tried to use the accents on the computer?

I suggest you to refer to the Microsoft Help Article about how to type accented characters.

Using US-Int'l Keyboard Layout to Type Accented Characters:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/97738

Please get back to us with an update on issue with typing accented character through keyboard on Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Mar 30, 2019
Thema:

Problem with US Internation Keyboard Accent

1. Problem with US Internation Keyboard Accent - Similar Threads - Problem Internation Keyboard

2. us-international keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    us-international keyboard: When I had to re-install Windows 10 because of problems with the Windows 11 upgrade involving my Realtek audio drivers, I find that I can no longer install the US-International keyboard which I have used for several years in Windows 10 for typing in Spanish. Why was it...
  3. us-international keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    us-international keyboard: When I had to re-install Windows 10 because of problems with the Windows 11 upgrade involving my Realtek audio drivers, I find that I can no longer install the US-International keyboard which I have used for several years in Windows 10 for typing in Spanish. Why was it...
  4. us-international keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. The US-International keyboard accents not registry if pressed quickly after a character

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The US-International keyboard accents not registry if pressed quickly after a character: I use the US-International layout because I type in portugues a lot but I was noticing a lot of times that I miss the accents in letters. Later I noticed in english too in words like It's.Lets take the It's for example, if I press the ' key very quickly after you press T, the...
  6. The US-International keyboard accents not registry if pressed quickly after a character

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The US-International keyboard accents not registry if pressed quickly after a character: I use the US-International layout because I type in portugues a lot but I was noticing a lot of times that I miss the accents in letters. Later I noticed in english too in words like It's.Lets take the It's for example, if I press the ' key very quickly after you press T, the...
  7. US-International Keyboard not allowing ^ and ~

US-International Keyboard not allowing ^ and ~: I recently got a new computer and installed the US-International keyboard. All the accent keys work except for the tilde and carat. I'm not sure what the problem is because they work fine on my other computer. Both have Windows 10. I know I can type ñ and Ñ by using...
  8. US International Keyboard option

US International Keyboard option: I am very frustrated with Microsoft removing the US International Keyboard as an option. Does anyone know if they plan on fixing this ridiculous issue? I just don't understand why the company would want to decrease its appeal and usefulness to its users. What...
  9. US-International keyboard QWERTY

US-International keyboard QWERTY: I am in the process of setting up a new laptop. On my old one, I have the US-International keyboard installed, which makes it easy for me to type in French and other foreign languages. I am unable to find the setup as described in various responses in the message boards - I...
  10. US International Keyboard - How to not capitalize?

US International Keyboard - How to not capitalize?: I'm trying to learn how to use the US International Keyboard so that I can type accepts when writing in French. So far, everything is working correctly except that I can't figure out how to type some characters without capitalization. For example, if I want to type an "e"...