Windows 10: Problem with USB type C

Discus and support Problem with USB type C in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I am using Lenovo Thinkpad T15 with Windows 10. I connect my laptop with a docking station through USB Type-C port. The mouse is connected by not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Nguyen Lan, Jan 23, 2023.

1. Problem with USB type C

Hi, I am using Lenovo Thinkpad T15 with Windows 10. I connect my laptop with a docking station through USB Type-C port. The mouse is connected by not the power and the screen display. I have tried to restart the laptop, and reconnect all the cables of the screens and the docking, but it still does not work. Can anyone help me to fix it?Thank you

:)

Nguyen Lan, Jan 23, 2023
  2. btarunr Win User

TrendNet Launches New Line of USB Type-C Adapters

TRENDnet, a global leader in reliable SMB and consumer networking solutions, announced today the launch of its USB-C product line. The new line will feature three USB-C adapters for HDMI, VGA, and Gigabit Ethernet. "TRENDnet is committed to developing reliable products to improve user connectivity, and our line of USB-C adapters is designed to keep users up-to-date with the new USB connector standard," said Sonny Su, technology director at TRENDnet. "The new USB-C line allows users to take advantage of improved data transfer speeds and more power, while extending the life of current devices."

The Type-C port and connector are extremely compact and feature a reversible connector orientation. The new USB-C technology and connector support lightning-fast transfer speeds, and feature an increased power output. All TRENDnet USB-C products are conveniently powered by the computer's USB port, and are Windows and Mac compatible.

Problem with USB type C 78a_thm.jpg

USB-C to HDMI 4K UHD Display Adapter, model TUC-HDMI
    • Extend or mirror your computer's display to a 4K monitor or HDTV
    • Flawless video with high speed USB Type-C to HDMI connection
    • Max resolution: 3840 x 2160 resolution at 30 Hz
    USB-C to VGA HDTV Adapter, model TUC-VGA
    • Extend or mirror your computer's display to a projector, monitor or HDTV
    • Flawless video with high speed USB Type-C to VGA connection
    • Max resolution: 1920 x 1200 resolution at 60 Hz
    USB-C to Gigabit Adapter, model TUC-ETG
    • Adds a Gigabit Ethernet port to your computer
    • SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Type-C port

btarunr, Jan 23, 2023
  3. Azumay Win User
    I'd like to add USB Type-C to my desktop. Advice?

You can try USB 3.1 UPD PANEL|Motherboards|ASUS Global

• Dual 10Gbit/s reversible USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C ports for your PC’s front panel
    • USB Power Delivery technology for up to 100W USB charging
    • Flexible installation, switching between front 5.25-inch front panel and rear PC expansion card

Azumay, Jan 23, 2023
  4. Problem with USB type C

USB C-TYPE adapter

Hello Bento,

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    1. Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    2. Click OK.
    • Are you getting any error codes in the Device Manager and check if it's under Unknown devices? To find the error, check the steps below:
    1. Launch Device Manager, double-click the device type that has the problem.
    2. Right-click the device that has the problem, and then click Properties. This opens the device's Properties dialog box. You can see the error code in the
      Device status area of this dialog box.

Meanwhile, I'd recommend checking this article to troubleshoot USB-C issues in Windows 10. Also, it's best to check
    for any latest drivers or firmware that needs to be updated. You can check this
    link
    and click on Detect Drivers to find the latest updates.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jan 23, 2023
Thema:

Problem with USB type C

1. Problem with USB type C - Similar Threads - Problem USB type

2. USB Type C - HDMI problem in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Type C - HDMI problem in Windows 11: Hello, I found a problem with my USB hub.So I used a USB type C hub with an HDMI out extension for the second external monitor from my laptop running Windows 11 OS. The first external monitor was connected via the default HDMI port from the laptop.It's been running for about...
  3. USB Type C - HDMI problem in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB Type C - HDMI problem in Windows 11: Hello, I found a problem with my USB hub.So I used a USB type C hub with an HDMI out extension for the second external monitor from my laptop running Windows 11 OS. The first external monitor was connected via the default HDMI port from the laptop.It's been running for about...
  4. Problem with USB type C

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with USB type C: Hi, I am using Lenovo Thinkpad T15 with Windows 10. I connect my laptop with a docking station through USB Type-C port. The mouse is connected by not the power and the screen display. I have tried to restart the laptop, and reconnect all the cables of the screens and the...
  5. Problem with USB type C

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with USB type C: Hi, I am using Lenovo Thinkpad T15 with Windows 10. I connect my laptop with a docking station through USB Type-C port. The mouse is connected by not the power and the screen display. I have tried to restart the laptop, and reconnect all the cables of the screens and the...
  6. USB Type C

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Type C: Hey, guys hot question, My Asus Vivobook has a USB Type C output but reading the specs of my laptop for some weird reason it says that it does not support video output. There fore I only have one HDMI output for video and I need one more!!!!Does anyone know of a...
  7. USB Type C

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB Type C: Hey, guys hot question, My Asus Vivobook has a USB Type C output but reading the specs of my laptop for some weird reason it says that it does not support video output. There fore I only have one HDMI output for video and I need one more!!!!Does anyone know of a...
  8. USB type C audio problems - Inspiron 15

USB type C audio problems - Inspiron 15: I need to use a different port than the 3.5mm audio jack since my headphones are a different style of 3.5mm and only make contact with the right side band. This being the case, I bought a USBC to 3.5mm adapter so I can use my headphones with my new laptop. I am, however,...
  9. usb c type

usb c type: im trying to set up a c type usb to hdmi and VGA, when i plug in the usb c type device manager recognises the device but it drops out within a few seconds, help please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-c-type/a0c6cae6-a9bf-4f0d-a11d-19620528cd36
  10. USB Type-C Eject Problems

USB Type-C Eject Problems: Hi, I recently purchased a new USB with a type-c connector. It works fine but when I go to eject from the windows 10 system tray I get this error. [ATTACH] Please help. I have tried restarting my PC, launching in safe mode and updating the USB port drivers....