Windows 10: Problem with USB windows 10.

Discus and support Problem with USB windows 10. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Sometimes after shutdown of computer when i reboot i lose the usb which i have my DAC plugged into. To regain it i have to first unplug the USB, go... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by gilera, Dec 28, 2018.

1. gilera Win User

Problem with USB windows 10.

Sometimes after shutdown of computer when i reboot i lose the usb which i have my DAC plugged into.
    To regain it i have to first unplug the USB, go into device manager and disable and then re-enable the USB composite device associated with it, then plug in the USB, it will then work ok until next reboot. I have tried turning of USB selective suspend. Have tried a powered hub also added an item to reg which should prevent it turning off. Any suggestions please?

Problem with USB windows 10. [​IMG]

:)

gilera, Dec 28, 2018

2. Windows 10 USB boot

Hi there, am not a windows 10 expert. I have a pc in the bedroom on windows 10, I messed up the bootloader trying to fix the xp on that system.

System wont boot, trying to repair via win 10 usb installer.

Downloaded the media creation tool to install windows 10 installer on usb stick. Not compatible with a host of usb sticks I have. Tried the usb sticks that others use, but I think they use rufus; as the media creation tool by win 10 does not detect the usb stick.

So quick question, the win10 machine i am trying to repair the bootloader is a win7 upgraded to win10.
    If i were to use the usb win10 installer to "repair installation" does the version of the iso downloaded via the media creation tool matter?

There is three options:
    Windows 10
    Windows 10 Home
    Windows 10 N

Also is there a step by step instead of using rufus as I want to try an alternative method of creating a usb win 10 installer. Preferably with more compatibility.

System is a asus sabertooth 990 (r2?) with AMD phenom X 6.

Also is there any other software I can load onto the usb that can repair the bootloader easily?
    That would be the ideal alternative. Thanks

TRUELOVE95, Dec 28, 2018
  3. Mussels Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Dec 28, 2018
  4. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Dec 28, 2018
Thema:

1. Problem with USB windows 10. - Similar Threads - Problem USB

2. USB Problem after 1903 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    USB Problem after 1903 update: Seemingly my 1093 update went through OK, maybe before the block was put on for USB connected items. I now have problems which appear related to USB. Adobe Lightroom appears to function perfectly until I attempt to import new image(s). It then hangs, even before the...
  3. RealTek USB FE Family Controller driver problem on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    RealTek USB FE Family Controller driver problem on Windows 10: I have just bought a TP-LINK UE-330 Gigabit Ethernet and USB 3 hub. The device works properly on my Desktop but not on my Laptop (where it is supposed to be). The USB Hub part works fine but no network. "Driver error" is the message on Settings->Bluetooth & other devices. The...
  4. Windows 10 update problem with USB 3.0 ports

Windows 10 update problem with USB 3.0 ports: After the most recent update of Windows 10 2 of my 3 VIA USB 3.0 ports are non-functional. The message I get is Code 31. I have a Toshiba Satellite C-55D B5102 laptop. I uninstalled o0n of the USB drivers and have not been able to re-install any update. The Windows system...
  5. a problem with 2 of my USB plug in devices

a problem with 2 of my USB plug in devices: This is on my Dell Inspiron 15-3541 laptop, OS Win 10 home 64bit. I just turned on the laptop, went through the normal Win startup and the normal things that Win does loading drivers and so on. When that is done and the desktop is up. I turn on the external power for the 2nd...
  6. Today i buyed new headphones with mic usb and problem :(

Today i buyed new headphones with mic usb and problem :(: [ATTACH] Like in picture all time mic is on and i hear terrible sound and can't hear my self. It's like boost is activated on 200% but idk how to turn off bcs i don't have that options. I test my headphones with mic on laptop windows 8.1 and it's work perfect. But on my...
  7. USB Headset microphone problem

USB Headset microphone problem: Okay here is my problem, I've been using a USB gaming headset for years. I had a Soundblaster Tactics Rage headset, then suddenly last year windows decide that it detects the microphone but it refuses to use it. Long story short, I recently got a new headset and it is...
  8. Still Problems with Creating a Installation USB Drive for Windows 1903

Still Problems with Creating a Installation USB Drive for Windows 1903: One cannot download the Media Creation Tool for 1903 to make an installation for another computer. You go through the 2 hour routine only to receive that message that it cannot be done because to a USB. Windows said that they had fixed the problem with Update KB4497935...
  9. Password problem, removed hard drive, formatted hard drive, have windows 10 usb

Password problem, removed hard drive, formatted hard drive, have windows 10 usb: Hi, Password problem, removed hard drive, formatted hard drive, have windows 10 usb installer. How can I install the windows usb if the computer bios is not set to be 1st during boot? Thanks, Joe...
  10. USB 3.1 eXtensible Host Controller problem

USB 3.1 eXtensible Host Controller problem: Hello, I just don't know where to start. I'm trying to fix this issue for a week now and can't figure it out. My USB 3.1 eXtensible Host Controller is missing rom my device manager list. It's hiden when i got no usb flash connected to it. As soon as i Connect something to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 usb 3.0 problem