Windows 10: Problem with USB

Discus and support Problem with USB in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i have some videos in my usb and when i open them they dont start playing and my usb storage is about 1tb but if i store files more than 60 or 70 gb... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Inno Blind Selfish, Sep 26, 2022.

1. Problem with USB

i have some videos in my usb and when i open them they dont start playing and my usb storage is about 1tb but if i store files more than 60 or 70 gb the files start disappearing please help i have format it through properties as well as cmd prompt

:)

Inno Blind Selfish, Sep 26, 2022
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Sep 26, 2022
  3. windows problems with usb mic

Hi Dave,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to run the Hardware Troubleshooter by following the steps provided below and check if the issue persists.

Method 1:

• Type “Troubleshooting” on the search bar.

• Click on troubleshooting, then click on “Hardware and sound”.

• Under Hardware and sound, click on “hardware and devices”.

• A pop-up will appear, click on the “Next” button and your hardware troubleshooting will start.
    Method 2: Disable and re-enable all the
    Universal Serial Bus controllers (USB) controllers.

The USB controllers represent the USB ports in Device Manager.

To disable and re-enable the USB controllers, follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + X, Click on
      Device Manager

• Expand Universal Serial Bus controllers.

• Right-click the first USB controller under Universal Serial Bus controllers, and then click
      Uninstall to remove it.

• Repeat the above step for each USB controller that is listed under Universal Serial Bus controllers.

• Restart the computer. After the computer starts, Windows will automatically scan for hardware changes and reinstall all the USB controllers that you uninstalled.
    Regards.

SujataMoktan, Sep 26, 2022
  4. jooi312 Win User

Problem with USB

USB Mic Problems.

im having the same problem as well, gone through all the steps listed but still no luck unfortunately.
    If anyone finds a solution please post it up Problem with USB :)

jooi312, Sep 26, 2022
Thema:

Problem with USB

1. Problem with USB - Similar Threads - Problem USB

2. Windows 10 USB tethering problems with Android phones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 USB tethering problems with Android phones: I can't conect my phone to the pc with usb teher beacose it says it has ip problem in the troubleshooting. What can i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-usb-tethering-problems-with-android/d8129331-08ff-4b39-a826-86b0d6c2f4bb
  3. Windows 10 USB tethering problems with Android phones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 USB tethering problems with Android phones: I can't conect my phone to the pc with usb teher beacose it says it has ip problem in the troubleshooting. What can i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-usb-tethering-problems-with-android/d8129331-08ff-4b39-a826-86b0d6c2f4bb
  4. Windows 10 USB tethering problems with Android phones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Problems installing Bluetooth drivers for Targus BLUETOOTH 4.0 DUAL-MODE MICRO USB ADAPTER

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems installing Bluetooth drivers for Targus BLUETOOTH 4.0 DUAL-MODE MICRO USB ADAPTER: I am having problems installing Bluetooth drivers for Targus BLUETOOTH 4.0 DUAL-MODE MICRO USB ADAPTER. I am using the drivers listed on the setup manual, however whenever I try to install them it displays the error message "Could not start the Microsoft Bluetooth Stack". I...
  6. Problems installing Bluetooth drivers for Targus BLUETOOTH 4.0 DUAL-MODE MICRO USB ADAPTER

Problems installing Bluetooth drivers for Targus BLUETOOTH 4.0 DUAL-MODE MICRO USB ADAPTER: I am having problems installing Bluetooth drivers for Targus BLUETOOTH 4.0 DUAL-MODE MICRO USB ADAPTER. I am using the drivers listed on the setup manual, however whenever I try to install them it displays the error message "Could not start the Microsoft Bluetooth Stack". I...
  7. Problems installing Bluetooth drivers for Targus BLUETOOTH 4.0 DUAL-MODE MICRO USB ADAPTER

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Logitech USB camera sound microphone problem in Windows 11; works fine in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logitech USB camera sound microphone problem in Windows 11; works fine in Windows 10: I have a Logitech webcam QuickCam E2500 that I've had for a while. I recently had a Windows 10 desktop that died; and it was replaced by a new Dell OptiPlex 7000 that came with Windows 11.While I've encountered several things I don't particularly like about Windows 11 go...
  9. Logitech USB camera sound microphone problem in Windows 11; works fine in Windows 10

Logitech USB camera sound microphone problem in Windows 11; works fine in Windows 10: I have a Logitech webcam QuickCam E2500 that I've had for a while. I recently had a Windows 10 desktop that died; and it was replaced by a new Dell OptiPlex 7000 that came with Windows 11.While I've encountered several things I don't particularly like about Windows 11 go...
  10. USB problem

USB problem: Hi, I have an HP PC running windows 10. I started it and it said it was trying to repair usb drive. I pulled it out as soon as i noticed it, 35% done. Now its listed as FAT 32 and it won't open. Is there any way to get the data back and how can I keep this from happening...