Windows 10: Problem with User Accounts

Discus and support Problem with User Accounts in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I had created a new user account with administrative privilege now I have by mistake deleted that account and can't access administrative rights. Can... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Windows 10 Pro 854, Oct 11, 2020.

1. Problem with User Accounts

I had created a new user account with administrative privilege now I have by mistake deleted that account and can't access administrative rights. Can anyone please help me out?

:)

Windows 10 Pro 854, Oct 11, 2020

2. Problem with user accounts.

Hi Shubham,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you with this.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Initially, I suggest you to run the Microsoft account troubleshooter.

Microsoft Account Troubleshooter

http://download.microsoft.com/downl...B-A23B-5C3A6B5974E3/microsoftaccounts.diagcab

Step 2:

Now try to switch from Microsoft account to Local account and check.

Refer to these steps to convert Microsoft account into Local User account:

• Click on Windows button, then click on
      Settings.

• Click on Accounts then click on
      Your account

• Click on Sign in with a local account instead.

• Following the Online instructions.
    Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Oct 11, 2020
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Oct 11, 2020
  4. Try3 Win User

Problem with User Accounts

Account problem

Aslam,

Yes, the procedure is complex but I split it into individual steps that, I believe, can be followed by anybody.

Booting into Safe mode is explained in section 3. All steps are included. If there is a step you cannot do then please tell me the para number and which aspect of it is confusing you.

Getting into the built-in Administrator account is explained in section 4. All steps are included. If there is a step you cannot do then please tell me the para number and which aspect of it is confusing you.

Any local account and any MSAccount can be made a "Standard" account or an Admin account. You need to be logged in to an Admin account in order to raise a Standard account to Admin status.
    - Once you are logged in to one of the Admin accounts that I suggest that you create, you can go to Settings, Accounts, Family & other users so that you can select the account you want to raise then click on the Change account type button that appears.
    - Be wary of promoting then relying upon the current problem account because its user profile might be damaged. I cannot say that it is definitely damaged but only that something has gone wrong.

Denis

Thema:

Problem with User Accounts

1. Problem with User Accounts - Similar Threads - Problem User Accounts

2. Account / User Problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Account / User Problem: So I just sign-out to create another user, but when I login, its different the files where gone everything, but I see my account on the C Drive on the user folder, there I found my files, etc. I'm confuse and panicking since exam are next week, I tried everything on Youtube...
  3. Account / User Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account / User Problem: So I just sign-out to create another user, but when I login, its different the files where gone everything, but I see my account on the C Drive on the user folder, there I found my files, etc. I'm confuse and panicking since exam are next week, I tried everything on Youtube...
  4. Account / User Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Problem with windows user account

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with windows user account: I have been using Windows 10 in my device for more than a year now. The my start bar search or task bar search is not working. I looked up in the task manager and found that searchApp.exe is disabled for some reason. I tried to end process so that it can start once I use...
  6. User account at startup problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    User account at startup problem: I'm having a problem with a Windows 10 PC 2004 with the user name that first comes up when the machine is booting up. It's my name from when I first used the machine, and asks for a password. I don't have the password I originally set on the machine. It is now the PC my...
  7. user's account problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    user's account problem: my brother had lots of files on his drive c so he copied his user folder to drive d then deleted it on drive c but he still had the copy of every file from drive c to d but it didnt show 'open as administrator' and also we couldnt open any file so he decided to move it again...
  8. User Account Problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    User Account Problem: Dear Microsoft Incorporation, I am one of your Microsoft Windows customers. Recently, I have an issue regarding my user account in PC. While I changed the name of user account in administrative tools successfully, but I found in this pathway there is an incongruity:...
  9. User Account problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    User Account problem: The latest Windows 10 update has changed my user account name from "Kevin Keys" to "Kevin Keys.000". Now I can't connect to any of my cloud accounts (OneDrive, Box, Degoo, Dropbox) using the desktop apps. They all report internet connection errors. How can I fix this?...
  10. User account problems

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    User account problems: I am having a great deal of difficulty with user accounts: 1. Settings>Accounts>Sign-in Options goes absolutely nowhere. 2. Control Panel>User Accounts>Manage your credentials returns the following error. Error code: 0x80070425 Error message: The service cannot accept...