Windows 10: Problem with using bluetooth and wi-fi at the same time

Discus and support Problem with using bluetooth and wi-fi at the same time in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; After latest updates of Win 10 i've been getting these issues with my internet connection everytime i connect my laptop to bluetooth speakers. Either... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Daria Śliwińska, Jan 14, 2019.

1. Problem with using bluetooth and wi-fi at the same time

After latest updates of Win 10 i've been getting these issues with my internet connection everytime i connect my laptop to bluetooth speakers. Either the connection is really slow or it doesn't work at all. I've tried troubleshooting and it sait it coudn't recognize the issue. It's extremely iritating to have to chose between wi-fi or speakers. I tried reconnecting the network but it didn't make any difference. Does any of you have an idea what might be causing the problem and how can i fix it?

Thank you in advance

P.S. Sorry if there are any mistakes, English isn't my native language.

:)

Daria Śliwińska, Jan 14, 2019

2. Trouble Changing Wi-Fi Password

I've been following the following steps to change my Wi-Fi password for some time:

1. Launch Control Panel.
    2. Click "Network and Internet."
    3. Click "Network and Sharing Center."
    4. Click "Wi-Fi...."
    5. Click "Wireless Properties."
    6. Click the Security tab.
    7. Check "Show characters."
    8. Enter the password in "Network security key."
    Those steps have been working just fine, but today I discovered a new wrinkle. If I change the password inside the router first, "Wi-Fi..." doesn't appear in step 4. This isn't much of a problem at home, because I can just change the password in Control Panel before I change it inside the router, but it would be a problem at a public hotspot, or something of that nature. I also tested Brink's instructions in "How to Connect To a Wireless Network in Windows 10," but they don't work for me either. How can I fix this?

gregyurkon, Jan 14, 2019
  3. Wi-Fi errors (Windows 10)

I'm currently troubleshooting a HP laptop (HP G62-a10SQ to be more specific). The problem is that it doesn't want to connect to any Wi-Fi network. It leaves me with the generic error "Can't connect to this network." I've tried these steps so far

• Restarting the computer
    • Flushing DNS
    • Releasing and renewing the ipconfig
    • Uninstalling the driver
    • Reinstalling the driver
    • Reseating the Wi-FI module
    • Checking Windows Update for any drivers
    • Updating the driver in Device Manager
    • Temporarily removing my Wi-Fi encryption
    • Trying to connect to a different Wi-Fi network outside of my network
    • Probably more troubleshooting steps I can't remember atm (I will edit the post if I remember anything)

DoNotSpamPls, Jan 14, 2019
  4. Problem with using bluetooth and wi-fi at the same time

Marivel Man, Jan 14, 2019
Thema:

Problem with using bluetooth and wi-fi at the same time

1. Problem with using bluetooth and wi-fi at the same time - Similar Threads - Problem using bluetooth

2. Wi-Fi problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wi-Fi problem: I have a asus gaming laptop and I’ve ran so many trouble shoots and yet I still can’t find my Wi-Fi that I pay for but I can see all the other Wi-Fi’s around me what should I do...
  3. Using Wi-Fi and Ethernet on same time not work properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using Wi-Fi and Ethernet on same time not work properly: Dear connoisseurs,Please help to solve my problem.I`m using Wi-Fi and ethernet at the same time on my Windows 11. I can't set up settings for both connections, like which application can use via Wi-Fi and which use via ethernet. I try to change my Wi-Fi to private network and...
  4. Using Wi-Fi and Ethernet on same time not work properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Using Wi-Fi and Ethernet on same time not work properly: Dear connoisseurs,Please help to solve my problem.I`m using Wi-Fi and ethernet at the same time on my Windows 11. I can't set up settings for both connections, like which application can use via Wi-Fi and which use via ethernet. I try to change my Wi-Fi to private network and...
  5. Wi-Fi Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-Fi Problem: Hello, I have a strange problem, which is that the Wi-Fi stops working automatically and in order to be able to turn it on again I have to restart the computer or disable the wireless device and turn it on again or turn on the troubleshooting feature, but these solutions are...
  6. Problem with the Wi-Fi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with the Wi-Fi: i am unable to use my wifi device . and unable to instal proper driver. please, help me to resolve this problemplease help me to install proper driver for wifi [Original Title: i am unable to use my wifi device . and unable to instal proper driver. please, help me to resolve...
  7. Bluetooth and Wi-Fi messing up problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth and Wi-Fi messing up problem: It's not actually a question, but a fix/advice which haven't been seen anywhere in the internet for the really popular error.So, if your headphones interraps and nothing helps, it most likely you have 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi.The only way remains to fix it is to change your Wi-Fi to 5...
  8. Wi-Fi Problems

Wi-Fi Problems: My Wi-Fi has changed to Wi-Fi 2 since yesterday and has not shown any available networks I have deleted all the ghost devices and even configured the Wi-Fi still yet no improvement please assist me am so frustrated right now...
  9. problems at using wi-fi

problems at using wi-fi: well hi there, the thing is that, I just finished building my own computer some weeks ago, so I downloaded all the drivers, actualized my bios and that stuff, but I still have problems with the wi-fi. where my computer is, there is good conection to internet, like, when I do...
  10. problem with wi fi

problem with wi fi: WI-FI not connected after the update, I tried all the suggestions I could find on the Internet to solve it. It works very well with the cable connected to Ethernet, the only problem is the WI-FI connection, at some point I have a limited connection, also the WI-FI button does...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. use wi fi and bluetooth on same laptop