Windows 10: Problem with using EAAnticheat app for Fifa 23 in EA App

Discus and support Problem with using EAAnticheat app for Fifa 23 in EA App in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; My child is using Fifa 23 in the EA App. The game now automatically uses EAAnticheat, however the app requires access to the device. The only option... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Joanne Moss, May 6, 2023.

1. Problem with using EAAnticheat app for Fifa 23 in EA App

My child is using Fifa 23 in the EA App. The game now automatically uses EAAnticheat, however the app requires access to the device. The only option here is 'No' - there is not the option to 'accept and allow' or to request this from me parent. Is there a way to change the settings to allow this app on his profile? Thanks

:)

Joanne Moss, May 6, 2023

2. FIFA 23 PC not launching

Hello lattebutwithcapa.

I'm Daniel, a Microsoft user like you. It is a pleasure to help you today. I know how frustrating it can be for you, but I will do my best to help you Problem with using EAAnticheat app for Fifa 23 in EA App :)

I understand that you are having problems with loading your FIFA 23.

In a quick search I found some suggestions that might work for you.

You need to reinstall Origin and perform a few tasks:

1. Check Origin settings that do not open when Windows starts;

2. Restart your PC

3. In the DA Origin shortcut on your PC, right click and select the "properties" option

4. Check the box "Run as administrator"

5. Launch Origin

You can also reinstall EA Anticheat and see if it works.

1. You will go to Program Files on your hard drive and then look for the Origin folder;

2. You will find the Installer folder and then select EAAnticheat

3. Run EAAnticheat software to uninstall it

4. Will restart your computer

5. Restart Origin and EA Anticheat will be reinstalled.

I hope I have helped, see you later!

Daniel Alex., May 6, 2023
  3. Fifa 18

Hi Jamie,

Any in-game concerns for the game FIFA 18 are being handled by the game developer. To get a better assistance, we recommend that you contact the EA Support to help you correct this concern.

For additional troubleshooting steps, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store. To proceed, kindly click the link below:

Click here

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.

Wilfred Mac, May 6, 2023
  4. Problem with using EAAnticheat app for Fifa 23 in EA App

Why cant I play xbox one version fifa 23 on pc using xbox live?

I recently bought fifa 23 standard edition xbox one key and redeemed it on xbox live. When I tried to find the game to install it I could not find it anywhere I searched in my library at microsoft store at the xbox app for pc I even searched in the ea app but nothing. When I logged in my xbox account online and went to the store I found fifa 23 and it showed that I owned it but that I could only install it on an xbox one console. Does anyone know if I can play it on computer or if I just spend 70$ for nothing?

DarkyLook1, May 6, 2023
Thema:

Problem with using EAAnticheat app for Fifa 23 in EA App

1. Problem with using EAAnticheat app for Fifa 23 in EA App - Similar Threads - Problem using EAAnticheat

2. My pc restarts since FIFA 23 and EA FC 24 and its only in FIFA games , and when i turn it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc restarts since FIFA 23 and EA FC 24 and its only in FIFA games , and when i turn it...: file:///C:/Users/Utilizador/Downloads/WhatsApp%20Image%202023-09-29%20at%2019.58.23.webpfile:///C:/Users/Utilizador/Downloads/WhatsApp%20Image%202023-09-29%20at%2019.56.17.webpfile:///C:/Users/Utilizador/Downloads/WhatsApp%20Image%202023-09-30%20at%2016.04.58.webp...
  3. FIFA 23 BSOD problem on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FIFA 23 BSOD problem on my pc: Hello i have a problem with constant BSOD during playing FIFA 23 sometimes happens mid game, sometimes happens in menu while simply scrolling, I tried things like: updating as much software as possible even updated BIOS, reinstalled gpu drivers with DDU, ran sfc scan I even...
  4. FIFA 23 BSOD problem on my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    FIFA 23 BSOD problem on my pc: Hello i have a problem with constant BSOD during playing FIFA 23 sometimes happens mid game, sometimes happens in menu while simply scrolling, I tried things like: updating as much software as possible even updated BIOS, reinstalled gpu drivers with DDU, ran sfc scan I even...
  5. Problem with using EAAnticheat app for Fifa 23 in EA App

Problem with using EAAnticheat app for Fifa 23 in EA App: My child is using Fifa 23 in the EA App. The game now automatically uses EAAnticheat, however the app requires access to the device. The only option here is 'No' - there is not the option to 'accept and allow' or to request this from me parent. Is there a way to change the...
  6. Problem with using EAAnticheat app for Fifa 23 in EA App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with using EAAnticheat app for Fifa 23 in EA App: My child is using Fifa 23 in the EA App. The game now automatically uses EAAnticheat, however the app requires access to the device. The only option here is 'No' - there is not the option to 'accept and allow' or to request this from me parent. Is there a way to change the...
  7. Fifa 23 problem with the new insider update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fifa 23 problem with the new insider update: The Windows version is Windows 11 insider preview build 25295.Ever since I've been with her during a game the screen has been like this:I rolled back to a stable version and there is no problem there. The previous insider build also had no problem....
  8. Fifa 23 problem with the new insider update

Fifa 23 problem with the new insider update: The Windows version is Windows 11 insider preview build 25295.Ever since I've been with her during a game the screen has been like this:I rolled back to a stable version and there is no problem there. The previous insider build also had no problem....
  9. FIFA 23 PC not launching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FIFA 23 PC not launching: For me, anticheat pops up but doesn't load the blue line I've seen others have, it just crashes instantly as it loads up and brings me back to Origin or EA App. I've tried absolutely everything and it still doesn't work for me.https://youtu.be/H1QYSkqf6JII know Microsoft is...
  10. FIFA 23 PC not launching

FIFA 23 PC not launching: For me, anticheat pops up but doesn't load the blue line I've seen others have, it just crashes instantly as it loads up and brings me back to Origin or EA App. I've tried absolutely everything and it still doesn't work for me.https://youtu.be/H1QYSkqf6JII know Microsoft is...