Windows 10: Problem with using OneDrive - help Newbie please!

Discus and support Problem with using OneDrive - help Newbie please! in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am trying to transfer My Docs files from my old laptop to a new Tablet - both are latest version of Windows 10. My problem is: I can see in my vault... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by moggie, Feb 12, 2020.

1. moggie Win User

Problem with using OneDrive - help Newbie please!

I am trying to transfer My Docs files from my old laptop to a new Tablet - both are latest version of Windows 10. My problem is:

I can see in my vault on my laptop all my files going back for ages but when I go into One Drive on my new Tablet and open the vault all I see are a few files that I have saved since I bought the Tablet last week!

I am elderly but understand computers quite well but cannot get my head around this problem! I have synchd both laptop and tablet and have signed in using Microsoft as requested on the tablet.

Jn simple terms what am I doing wrong please?

Thank you

:)

moggie, Feb 12, 2020

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Feb 12, 2020
  3. popsean Win User
    Newbie, looking for new graphics card.

I am currently having problems with my 4870s noise.
    In my honest opinion, its just too damn loud.

Getting to the point, i am looking for a new video card that is
    • Quiet/silent
    • Decent power
    • around 120 dollars or less.
    • Dual dvi outputs for 2 monitors
    • Easy/Low maintenance
    • Not a puzzle to install
    Im going to buy a new video card very soon, so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

popsean, Feb 12, 2020
  4. Hard Core Win User

Core2Duo E6300 - Overclocking for newbies

Hey HeUeR..

I started this thread wondering if there was anyone willing to help newbies (like me) in the whole overclocking thing, in order to learn how to OC the Core 2 Duo E6300 processor with a step-by-step guidance.

Even though this thread has been read over 6.000 times, it is not very useful (in my opinion) since the discussion has been made on overclocking the Intel Core2 duo E6300 processor on the Intel D946GZis motherboard.

So, HeUeR, could you please post -in a step-by-step guidance- how you overclocked yours, in order to help others newbies and to make this thread more interesting...*Rockout :rockout:

Many thanks and please post some pictures if you can... *Toast :toast:

Hard Core, Feb 12, 2020
Thema:

1. Problem with using OneDrive - help Newbie please! - Similar Threads - Problem using OneDrive

2. some newbie problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    some newbie problems: Hello everyone...I am having a "the feature you are trying to use is on a cd-rom or other removable disk that is not available "error while uninstalling some software from my pc. Please help ....
  3. Problems with OneDrive. Please help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problems with OneDrive. Please help!: A few days ago I made the mistake of deleting my desktop files on OneDrive (where you view the files online in the desktop folder - I didn't touch my actual desktop). What ended up happening for some reason was that all my desktop files + programs got deleted. I manage to...
  4. Help with OneDrive Please!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help with OneDrive Please!: I store all my stuff on my OneDrive - great! The problem is, it's linked to my ex-partner's server so everything is being backed up on his server. I have changed my password for access to OneDrive but ideally I would like to remove it from the server. Can I do it at my end or...
  5. HELP NEWBIE ALERT

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HELP NEWBIE ALERT: I need help. I have the acer swift 3 and was told that window is already on the laptop I would just need the code to activate where exactly is the code? And I am really scared that I may have thrown it away. I have kept everything from the box, to what is inside the box....
  6. Problems using Windows, please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problems using Windows, please help: When I log into my account dispay flashes for few minutes. When it stops flashing I can't click anything on task bar, open start menu, task manger or any other preinstalled programexcept windows explorer., I also can't install anything else. When I open safe mode it just...
  7. OneDrive (newbie)

in Windows 10 Customization
    OneDrive (newbie): I have two PCs, PC1 is the archive or root memory, and has the OneDrive application activated for cloud access. I sit at PC2 and wish to access PC1 files. Do I log on to PC2 with same user account associated with PC1? Then will all PC1 files (cloud copy) would be available...
  8. ONEDRIVE HELP PLEASE

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ONEDRIVE HELP PLEASE: Ever since i got onedrive i have had nothing but issues with it. When i try to stop syncing my files it says to wait for the file to stop syncing although it never stops. The limit is 5gb however it still continues although it says i'm already maxed out. I have tried to get...
  9. OneDrive help please

in Windows 10 Support
    OneDrive help please: Hi. I recently purchased a OneDrive subscription and am having a problem with it not fully syncing my music folder. Locally my music is saved in the Music folder->Artist->Album->Tracks. OneDrive is only syncing the Artist and Album titles but no tracks. All my photos...
  10. 2 computer problems HELP newbie here

in Windows 10 Support
    2 computer problems HELP newbie here: Iam a newbie. I have 2 problems. I got Windows 10 iam trying to do a system reset to windows 8 my original when i got this laptop, with no luck. I have went the correct ways for reset. This is exactly what it says, i tried to do a screenshot, it wont show that screenshot (...