Windows 10: Problem with using Zoom on 13 years old Windows 10 pc

Discus and support Problem with using Zoom on 13 years old Windows 10 pc in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I have a pc with Intel core 2 duo p8700 and ati mobility radeon 3400. It's a around 13 years old pc. I have problem with using zoom meeting app.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PraveenVicneskumar, Aug 3, 2021.

1. Problem with using Zoom on 13 years old Windows 10 pc

Hi, I have a pc with Intel core 2 duo p8700 and ati mobility radeon 3400. It's a around 13 years old pc. I have problem with using zoom meeting app. It's freezing all the time and I have no control. Is there any solution for this?* Moved from Xbox / Games & apps

:)

PraveenVicneskumar, Aug 3, 2021

2. IM 13 YEARS OLD AND NOT ABLE TO USE CORTANA! WHAT DO I DO?

im 13 years old tried everythin to get cortana nothing happens any suggestions?

HamdhanImran, Aug 3, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 3, 2021
  4. Problem with using Zoom on 13 years old Windows 10 pc

Badly zoomed in on all Office products and Explorer

Hi,

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• If you have a mouse with a wheel, hold down the Ctrl key, and then scroll the wheel to zoom in or out.
    • From the keyboard, you can increase or decrease the zoom value in 10% increments. To zoom in, press Ctrl + (+). To zoom out, press Ctrl + (-). To restore the zoom to 100%, press Ctrl+0.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Aug 3, 2021
Thema:

Problem with using Zoom on 13 years old Windows 10 pc

1. Problem with using Zoom on 13 years old Windows 10 pc - Similar Threads - Problem using Zoom

2. 13 year old still considered a child in canada?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    13 year old still considered a child in canada?: Why is a 13 year old still required to have parental controls? I'm in Canada, so shouldn't a 13 year old be able to manage his own account? The birthdate listed in the account is correct....
  3. 13 year old still considered a child in canada?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    13 year old still considered a child in canada?: Why is a 13 year old still required to have parental controls? I'm in Canada, so shouldn't a 13 year old be able to manage his own account? The birthdate listed in the account is correct....
  4. 13 year old still considered a child in canada?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. 13 Year Old Unclaimed Zune Pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    13 Year Old Unclaimed Zune Pass: Hello everyone. I just recently did some spring cleaning and found my unclaimed Zune Pass with the scratch protector still over the code. I know zune is beyond dead but could I trade this to Microsoft in exchange for credit even though it's like 13 years old and most likely...
  6. 13 Year Old Unclaimed Zune Pass

13 Year Old Unclaimed Zune Pass: Hello everyone. I just recently did some spring cleaning and found my unclaimed Zune Pass with the scratch protector still over the code. I know zune is beyond dead but could I trade this to Microsoft in exchange for credit even though it's like 13 years old and most likely...
  7. Removing 13 year old Child from Family Group

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing 13 year old Child from Family Group: Location: London UKIf I remove my child as a family member at the age of 13 will she lose data? Can I then log her back in with her own account now she is 13 ? If not what happens if upgrading to Windows 11 ?Thanks...
  8. Removing 13 year old Child from Family Group

Removing 13 year old Child from Family Group: Location: London UKIf I remove my child as a family member at the age of 13 will she lose data? Can I then log her back in with her own account now she is 13 ? If not what happens if upgrading to Windows 11 ?Thanks...
  9. Problem with using Zoom on 13 years old Windows 10 pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with using Zoom on 13 years old Windows 10 pc: Hi, I have a pc with Intel core 2 duo p8700 and ati mobility radeon 3400. It's a around 13 years old pc. I have problem with using zoom meeting app. It's freezing all the time and I have no control. Is there any solution for this?...
  10. Setting up PC for 13 year old boy. Chrome and online security

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Setting up PC for 13 year old boy. Chrome and online security: OK, so built my nephew a gaming PC, and he's going to be pretty much unsurpervised on it, so I want to stop him going to adult websites. I'm going to have admin control, using team viewer to remote desktop in, so I can test things as I go. Put in blockerX extension in, it...